Poker Face

Thirteen

The beat was pulsing and I found my hips swinging in time, Mattie pressed up against me. There was no space for the holy spirit between us, his hands were tight on my ass, his head bent low and tucked in the crook of my neck. He was no doubt leaving a nice big hicky for me to find tomorrow morning, but that was just fine with me, he was turned on – I could feel it this closely pressed to him – and that was alright with me as well.

I hadn’t seen June in a while, Mattie was real good at keeping me occupied. Occasionally we would see Lee or Vegan when we went to purchase ‘refreshments’. Of course I didn’t care that I hadn’t seen Curtis since we got here. He was still sulking last time I did see him, and it was starting to piss me off.

“Do yea wanna get out o’ere love?” Mattie whispered huskily in my ear. I moved my head so that our eyes met, and nodded my head eagerly.

With a chuckle he pressed a quick, hungry kiss to my lips then pulled away. He grabbed my hand and led me through the throng of people out into the cool night air. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and held me close.

“Yer a hot dancer love,” He beamed, “Why ‘aven’t we gone clubin’ before?”

I laughed loudly, “Cause ye twats keep goin’ to ‘ouse parties. Also if we ‘ad I’d ‘ave been wit’ Curtis dancin’,” I pointed out, glancing up at him.

He grimanced, “Dun mention tha’ bloodeh wanker. Ye’ll spoil ma mood.”

I giggled before pressing a kiss to the underbelly of his jaw, “We don’t want that now do we? I prefer my lovers to be ‘appeh,”

“I know ‘ow yea can keep me ‘appy love,” He grinned cheekily.

“Then what are we doin’ outside?”

...

“Love, yea awake?” Mattie’s raspy voice broke the silence. He shifted, and rose onto one arm, placing his head upon my shoulder.

I opened my eyes slowly and turned to look at him, “Yeah?”

He sighed and buried his head in the crook of my neck, placing a quick kiss there, “Can I ask yea sum fing?” He mumbled against my skin.

“O’course yea can,” I murmured before rolling over to face him.

“This is jus’ me puttin’ this out there, it’s cool if yea dun want ta; but I gotta say it yeah?” I nodded my head without saying anything; it was unnerving to see Mattie so nervous. “Will yea be ma girl? I love bein’ yer lova; but there were so maneh blokes starin’ at yea tonight, it was crazeh ‘ow worried I was one of ‘em was gunna bring yea ‘ome if I left yea for even one moment.”

I stared at him for a moment letting it all sink in “Yea wanna be ma boyfriend?” I asked slowly.

“I know what we said, ‘ow yer most like a boy in yer datin’ ‘abbits, and yea don want a ball an’ chain, but then yea dun hate havin’ the same guy ‘round for a while. An’ I was jus’ ‘opin’ maybeh ye’d let me stay around as yer man,” He was rambling, but it was cute.

“Ye wanna be my boyfriend?” I asked again. He opened his mouth to say something but I put my hand over his mouth. “Jus’ nod, yes or no,” He nodded his head. “Even though I jus’ dated and broke up with one of yer mates?” Again he nodded. “Yea wanna be with me, despire the rumours goin’ around or that Curtis will hate yea, and Oli’s psycho bird will probably keep yer best mate from yea; as she hates meh guts?”

“I dun think she likes meh either,” He said, pulling my hand away from his face. “To be honest love, I dun think she likes anyone, and tha’ includes Oleh,” He chuckled.

I snickered for a moment before nodding my head, “Alright love, yea can be ma boyfriend; as yer right funny and I wouldn’t want yea ta go ‘ome with any other bird either.”

He swooped down and plucked a kiss from my lips grinning wide, “Yea jealous love?”

“I don’t know what yer talkin’ bout,” I scoffed turning away from him.

“Is alright love, yea know I was proper ill from the thought of any o’those blokes touchin’ yea,” He whispered as his hands gripped onto my thighs, “Kissin’ yea, all ova,” He started trailing kisses up my shoulder towards my ear, giving it a quick nip, causing a soft gasp to escape my throat, “And bein’ the reason yea makin’ tha’ sound,” He was aroused and ready to go, I turned back around to face him and he pulled my leg over him. “Yea know what this means yeah?” He grinned wolfishly.

“What?” I asked playing along.

“We got to consummate our relationship,” The look in his eyes was pure lust. I didn’t wait for him to say anything else; I reached forward and crashed my lips upon his, as he entered making me cry out in ecstasy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so late, hope you enjoyed it