I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

17

As the last firework faded into the dark night sky, I looked up at Zack and smiled. He smiled back and hugged me.

“Let’s go find the other people!” I laughed as we stood up. Still hand in hand, we ran into Jack with Alex and Rian no where in site.

“Shit. Where’s Dawson?” Alex asked scratching his head.

“Don’t know.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Alright. Jack go with Gloria and I’ll go with Zack.”

“Okay.” Zack and I let go and I began to walk in the opposite direction with Jack.

“So, holding hands I see?” He said raising his eyebrows.

“That doesn’t mean anything Jack…”

“Yes it does! I told you I would be watching you guys and I just saw you two holding hands while walking over to me and Alex! I got eyes missy, I isn’t no blind man!”

“You isn’t no blind man?”

“Hell yeah dog! Yo double G!”

“Oh hell no.” I said walking faster in front of him.

“Don’t try that on me missy!” Jack caught up and spun me around. His phone then began to vibrate.

“Ah, tis Alex. Hello? Oh, okay. Bye!” He hung up. “They have found Rian!”

“Let’s go back to the bus!” I raced him back. Running up the stairs I was out of breath and collapsed on the couch next to Rian.

“Where were you?” I asked.

“Lost.”

“Really?”

“Is it wrong for people to get lost?!”

“No…”

“Okay then…” I laughed and hit him in the arm. With a light ‘ow’ I laughed. A yawn escaped my mouth as I leaned on Rian.
“Sleepy I see?” Rian asked. I nodded my head. He laughed and then told me to go get changed into my pajamas. I took out my dad’s old sweatshirt and comfy pants. I stretched and climbed into my bunk and pulled the curtain closed. My eye’s draped down as I began to fell asleep. Before I really fell asleep, someone opened up my curtain. I didn’t bother opening my eyes because I was too tired, even if it was near 10:00pm.

“I know you’re probably asleep, but I had a good time tonight. Just though I should let you know.” I felt a light hug as the curtain moved again. I smiled to myself as I wished that Zack’s arms were still around me. I soon fell into a deep sleep not knowing where our next destination will be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is short but the turning point will be coming around chapter 20. And I'm almost there so look out ;D lol.

So! Who saw the trailor for "Straight to DVD"? I think it looks pretty good. Not knowing what I'm talking about? Here's the new preview for All Time Low's DVD coming out May 25th
Yup. Very excitted. My friends and I already planned a party. And look out for Jack, Rian and Alex on Silent Library coming to a MTV Near you! (No date released yet. And yes, Zack will NOT be in silent library.)

Comments are love and love is real! Haha. Thanks for reading=D<3