I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

16

Sleeping in the bunk. Sleeping in the bunk. Lalala! Oh wait- “HAPPY FORTH OF JULY!” Alex screamed while opening the curtain to my bed. I moaned as I slowly opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.

“I hate you.” I mumbled pulling my pillow over my head.

“I hate you too. But you need to get up and help us put away some of the stuff from last night. And then we’re going out to watch fireworks, it’ll be fun.”

“Gr. Fine.” I hoped out of my bunk and walked to get clothes.

“You can stay in your pj’s. I’m just in sweatpants but I’m changing later so I don’t look like a bum at the park.”

“Okay then, let’s go load some shit!” I walked out to the beaming bright sun. I squinted my eyes and followed Alex into the arena to see Jack packing up some guitars.

“Good morning there Gloria.” Jack smiled while closing the case.

“Morning Jacko. May I help you?”

“Yes you can. Grab those two cases right there and follow me back to the trailer to we can load them in.”

“Yes sir.” I jumped on the stage the grabbed the cases as he said. He grabbed two cases himself and let me to the trailer. We packed the guitars in and made our way back to the stage. Alex was gone and the arena was way to quiet.

“So wheres-”

“Zack?” Jack said raising an eyebrow.

“Rian AND Zack?” I confronted him while picking up another guitar case.

“Yeah, sure. Rian is putting his drums into cases in the green room and Zack is probably working out somewhere, which I’m sure you would LOVE to watch.”

“Shut up Jack.” I blushed. I blushed?

“You like him Gloria. Maybe not a lot but a little. The start of a high school crush.”

“But we’re not in high school anymore Mr. Barakat.” I began to walk in front of him. I didn’t want to talk about this anymore.

“I understand that Ms. Sullivan, but you like him. I can see it in the way you look at him.” We set the guitar’s down and I looked at him. He looked back and shrugged his shoulders.

“What if I do like him? Is that a problem with the band?”

“No. Not at all. Zack’s a great guy and I’m sure you guys would like…last a long time. You’re just acting shy about the whole thing. But are you like going to flirt with him or something?”

“I do not flirt. I’m not like that. If he shows he likes me I’ll show I like him back.”

“You keep it that way. I’ll be watching you two love birds from a far.” He jumped out of the little trailer and pulled me down with him. I laughed as we ran back to the bus, where we ran into Rian making Pop-Tarts.

“Ah you are up.” He said throwing me half of the Pop-Tart.

“Yes, thanks to Alex screaming in my bunk about it being the forth of July.” While taking a bite of the PT, someone was heard coming on the bus.

“Morning everyone!” I turned around to see Zack….shirtless. I almost chocked. He had a body?! Who would have thought…well, yeah? “Are you okay?” He asked me. Jack laughed and shook his head. I swallowed and nodded my head.

“Yes. I’m okay. Just went down the wrong pipe is all.” I said giving him a thumbs up. He laughed and gave me a side hug. I think I died. Is that possible?

“Okay! So the fireworks start at 9:00 because that’s when its scary, so I say we just hang until we get there and then get changed in better clothes. Deal?” Alex said.

“Dark and scary?” Jack said laughing again.

“So?!”

“I’ll hold you so the monsters won’t jump out and get you!” Jack said rubbing his beanie and messing it up.

“NO ONE touches the beanie!” I laughed as I finished eating.

Park and Fireworks

I got into the nicest outfit I could find. The guys were all dressed and ready to go. I smiled while waiting for Zack to be done. It was near 9:00.

“Okay! Let’s go see some pretty lights!” Zack said walking out of the bathroom. I laughed as headed towards the hill where people were either with their kids, came as a family or couples holding hands while sitting on a blanket.

“Let’s spread out. We’ll meet back at the bus when all this is over.” Rian said. I nodded and headed toward an empty spot. I sat down on the grass and looked up at the sky waiting for the show to begin.

“Excuse me miss, but you seem to be lonely. May I sit with you?” I smiled and looked up to see Zack standing above me.

“Oh course Mr. Merrick.” I patted the spot next to me as he sat down next to me.

“You ready for amazing works of fire?” He said making his arms move like they were exploding like fireworks.

“Yes, yes I am.” I said smiling. Soon enough, fire was lighting up the sky. I smiled. This moment was perfect. I was on tour with 4 of my best friends, my dad had a great job and was forgetting all the bad memories, and I liked Zack a lot. Just as my mind was running through all these thoughts, I felt something crawling on my hand. I didn’t bother to look because I knew what was happening. I placed my fingers between his and smiled. I moved closer to him as he pulled me in. Yup, it is possible. I did die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit for the Fireworks

Back. I dont know what to write here. I like this chapter. I guess thats it. Lol. Heres an All Time Low picture!:
Image
Okay so yeah. Thats about it. Hope you liked. =] <3