I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

23

Jul 24 2008
Darien Center, New York


New York! The city that never sleeps! And boy were they right. This Warped was sold out 2 days after the tickets went on sale, the only thing stopping people from coming was the weather. Thunderstorms were headed our way and the arena said they wanted to cancel if it got too bad. The storms haven’t struck yet but they’re coming. Right now I’m at the merch table with Vinny doing nothing. I’ve sold a couple t-shirts and 3 CD’s to people. Very slow day.

“So question.” Vinny then said breaking the silence.

“Okay answer.” I said smiling over to him.

“How did you meet the guy’s? I never heard the story. I know about you and Zack but not how you all first met.”

“Oh. Well I met Jack in class and Zack is my neighbor who lives across the street. I went to a band practice and hit it off then. Now they’re like my best buds.”

“Ah very cool. And how did you know you began to have feelings for Merrick?” He raised his eyebrows up and down like he was sneaky.

“I kissed him one night no big deal.”

“AW HOW CUTE!” He began making kissy faces at me. I pulled my hood over my head and pretended to cry. “Aw! I’m sorry.” He hugged me and rocked back and forth. I laughed as I pushed him off. The guy’s would be hitting the stage soon so I got up and made my way toward the stage. I stepped backstage and found the guys sitting under a little tent area.

“What’s going on?” I asked sitting next to Alex in a char.

“We might not be able to play.” Alex responded with one hand holding his head looking like he was upset.

“What?! Why?”

“The storm is coming now and they don’t want up playing because it could be dangerous.”

“Cut the set list short! That way you played for the fans and then you won’t die from thunder!” Alex lifted his head and ran over to the sound guy.

“Alright, you can play at the most 5 songs and that’s it. Explain it to the fans, and go on now so we don’t waste time!”

“YES THANK YOU!” Alex screamed running to get his guitar. Jack and Rian made their way up the ramp toward the stage. Zack kissed me as he reached for his bass and ran back to the guys. “Thanks G! You rock!” He hugged me, and then ran toward the stage. The crowd went crazy, I was happy they were going to play. “Hey guy’s! We’re All Time Low! And we can only play 5 songs so we don’t die in front of you because of this fucking storm! Is that alright with you!?” The crowd screamed which I guess meant yes! “ALL RIGHT! Let’s do this shit!” Alex screamed and began to play.

Later That Day

I was back at the merch table looking up at the sky. Good thing the guy’s did play. The sky was now pitch black and the clouds were rolling in. I curled up in a ball and was shivering.

“You should go back to the bus. You don’t look so good.” I looked up at Vinny and nodded.

“Do you need help putting everything away though?”

“Nope! I’ve done this for years, I’ll be done quick people will help.” I smiled and nodded my head again. While walking back to the bus it began to poor.

“FUCK!” I screamed and began to walk faster. As I was almost there someone grabbed me from my back and spun me around. I turned around and saw Zack. “Why are you out here?”

“I was looking for you. Why are you out here?”

“I was with Vinny and he sent me back to the bus because I was shivering.”

“Aw. Well I’m glad I found you. I was worried.”

“You don’t have to worry about me.”

“Yes I do you’re my girlfriend and I love you.” I smiled and hugged him. He pulled me into a kiss that felt so good I never wanted to let go. We parted ways and hugged me again. “You’re the best you know that? You really helped us out today.”

“Anything for the band. And you.” I smiled back at him as he kissed me again. We made our way back to the bus soaked.

“Where have you two been? You’re so fucking wet!” Alex said.

“THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!” Jack screamed from the back coming back. I just laughed and headed to the back. I grabbed some nice clean clothes and walked into the bathroom and took a nice warm shower. After I came out I looked at the clock and saw it was near 9pm. Walking back to my bunk I saw Zack in his sound asleep. I smiled and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

“I love you Zack.” I said. He smiled and rolled over on his side.

“I love you too Gloria.” I climbed up to my bunk and closed my little curtain. I smiled to myself and thought that all of this was perfect. Perfect tour, band, boyfriend, and dad. Everything was going great.

Plus kissing in the rain, every girls dream right?
♠ ♠ ♠
2 more subscribers?! Thank you! Didnt think people would like this! Can I at least have 2 more comments before I begin writting again? It's not much. Please.

Well! Who saw Silent Library with ATL?! I thought it was pretty funny. Made my day fer sure.

Here's a couple scenes from STD I love. My all time favorite part starts at 1:05 and ends at 2:17

Thanks for reading! Who cant wait for ATL's small fall tour!? It's a "small venue" tour. Let's hope they come to an arena near you! =]