I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

25

Jul 26 2008
Uniondale, New York


Back in New York for day 3! Today I decided to sleep in. I kept waking up but I told myself to get back to sleep because I was sick of waking up early with the guys. They were performing pretty early so they would be done near 2pm which was fine with me. As I slowly turned over to my side I opened my eyes to an empty bus. I quickly got dressed into summer comfy clothes and walked out into the fresh air. I looked around and saw that no one was in sight. I sighed and decided to walk on over to the stage to watch the guys. As I arrived to the stage, Violet was standing there looking pleased.

“Good morning.” I screamed coming up to her.

“Ah you’re finally up sleepy head?” She screamed back smiling.

“Yes. I was sick of waking up early so I slept in.”

“Well its 1pm right now so I’m sure you’re defiantly awake now!” She pointed to the boys going crazy on stage. I laughed as I looked over at Zack as he looked back and smiled back at me. “Hey. Are you and Zack like…together?”

“Yes. We’ve been dating for almost a year now.”

“Aw that is so sweet.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Um no. But I’m going to go over and help Vinny with the merchandise okay?”

“Okay I’ll catch you later.”

“Later.” What was up with that? Not even paying attention I was lifted up by Jack who carried me over back towards the side where we could sit and talk.

“Thanks Jack.” I said smiling and hugging him.

“No problemo G.” As he parted ways Zack came and kissed me on the cheek pulling me onto his lap.

“So, how was this show?” I asked wrapping my arms around Zack.

“Amazing as usual.” Alex said waving his hands in the air. I laughed as I kissed Zack back on the cheek. He smiled as he tried to keep kissing me but failed.

“Ew guys please get a room…” Jack said getting up and heading back to the bus with Alex and Rian. Zack laughed and kissed me before pushing me off his lap.

“Going back to the bus?”

“Yes. Very hot here.”

“Okay then. I’m going to the merch table with Violet.”

“Oh. Well have fun then.” He, once again, kissed me and ran off to catch up with everyone. As I approached the tent I realized Vinny wasn’t there but Vi was all by herself.

“Hey where’s Vegas?” I asked getting behind the table.

“Decided to give him a brake so I took over.”

“Oh okay. That was nice.”

“Well that and I wanted to talk to you for a while.” She said turning to me looking serious.

“Oh well what’s up. You don’t look to happy…”

“That’s because I’m not.”

“Well why?”

“It’s because of you.”

“Whoa wait a minute here!”

She began to talk in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear. “No. You wait a minute. I just want to let you know that I’m upset because you’re with Zachary Steven Merrick, my ex boyfriend. And I have to say you both look VERY happy with each other all the time. I’ve only been here for a day and I’m sick and tired of you two already. I still love Zack; he just broke up with me because I use to flirt with other guys while he was away on tour and I was okay with it. Sure I was upset when he broke my heart but hey people move on. When I talked to Rian and he said I could meet ‘Zack’s new girlfriend’ I became even more upset with myself. So here’s the deal. I don’t want you talking to Zack the rest of the tour…no…for the rest of your life. If I see you talking to him, hell will brake loose. I know your father is the only one you have left and I’ll make sure something bad happens to him. No, I won’t kill him that would suck. I’ll think of something though.”

“No…NO leave my father out of this.” I whispered back in the same tone.

“Don’t talk to Zack and nothing will happen. Oh and if you tell the guy’s, I will surely make your life a living motherfucking hell. So don’t talk to them either.” She left the merch booth as quickly as possible. I couldn’t believe what just happened. I mean, did it happen? Am I dreaming? Was she joking? This is not going to be fun, I can tell right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Well I just saw I had 32 subscibers...thank you all so much! Didnt think this story would get anywhere and 32 people are subscribed?! Thank you sososososo much!

May I have at least 2 comments then new chapter? This chapter is now the turning point of the story. And the story may end quicker then I though. But I'm not too sure yet. I'll see where this leads.