I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

03

“Gloria…Gloria…Honey wake up.” I moaned and woke up to my dad shaking me.

“Dad.” I said getting up and hugging him. “How was your day?”

“It was good. Everyone gave me a warm welcome. I think I’m going to like working there.” Oh, yeah. My dad works as a mechanic, you know someone who fixes cars. So I know a lot of shit…kinda. “How was school?”

“I met one friend…and our neighbors. Their son is very nice.”

“Ah yes the Merrick’s, they welcomed us today while you were in school. Very nice people.”

“Yup. So what time is it?”

“About 9. Do you wanna go back to sleep? Tomorrow’s Friday and the start of finals but you don’t need to take them so you can stay home.”

“REALLY?! Thanks dad!” I gave him an even bigger hug. My dad is so fucking cool, you wish you had him.

“Yeah. So summer vacation is coming up…you excited?”

“Hellz yeah!” I said jumping on my bed. This was going to be an awesome summer.

“Okay. Well I’m going to bed…gotta get up early. So I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

“Okay. Love you dad.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he left my room and shut the door. I jumped on my bed all excited. No more school! Everyone’s dream right?! I got into my PJ’s and flicked on my TV to watch some Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.

The Next Day

I woke up to the sun shinning into my room. I smiled and stretched. Walking to the bathroom, I saw my dad left for work. The clock read 11:38. No more school, WO! Can’t wait to take a walk around. After my trip to the bathroom, I went into my room and got changed into my The Academy Is… t-shirt, bracelets, and skinny jeans. I pulled my hair back into a messy bun, grabbed my house key and walked out the door. I breathed in the fresh air and began to walk. I saw there was a near by park so I went and sat down on the swing. Little kids were running around like crazy, what I would kill to be a little kid again.

“Gloria?” I looked up and saw Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gloria's Outfit:

T-Shirt
Bracelts
Pants
Shoes

Hope you all liked=]
Comments make me happy. And i only have 1=[.