I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

37

August 19th. Still in California.
Well it’s nearing noon time journal. Plan is in full effect right now. Violet’s parents should be soon. Gotta go!


I walked back out to the arena where I saw the guys sitting down in a circle with Violet. I sat down next to Jack and Rian.

“What’s up Gloria?” Alex asked me with a smile.

“Oh nothing. Same ol Same ol! Oh and Violet we have a surprise for you!”

“Me?” Violet said flashing a fake smile.

“Yes you! COME IN!” I yelled as Violet’s parents came rushing in.

“MOM?! DAD?! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE A WHILE!”

“Oh we wanted it to be a surprise but we’re back early!” Her mom said coming over and hugging her. “How was the show last night?”

“We have some clips if you would like to see.” Rian said.

“We would love to watch some!” Violet’s dad said. We all went back to green room and took seats. Alex set up the DVD player and popped in a disk. It wasn’t the concert that was playing, it was when Violet was yelling at me in the green room. Yup, remember that red button? Turned the camera on and off! After about 3 minutes of yelling, he parents looked at her shocked. “Violet is this true?!” Her dad yelled in fury.

“No! Well yes but no but AHH!”

“I can’t believe this Violet! I am so sorry to all of you, mainly you Gloria. No one should be put through this. Oh just wait until we get home missy you are in big trouble. Now go get your things, we are out of here!” Violet looked at all of us and walked out.

“The nightmare is over.” I said and hugged Zack.

Later That Day

We finally got home later that day and I got to see my dad. It was awesome seeing him again after all that went on, I missed him so much. His job was still good and nothing had changed much. All the guys were happy to be home, I can tell why they miss home so much now. It really did feel nice to be home. Home sweet home.

My life was back to normal. I had amazing friends, a boyfriend that I love so very much. I feel so elated, and I can’t wait to see what happens with this band called All Time Low.
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 346; Subscribers: 52; Comments: 93

Wow. I really can’t thank you all enough for making this possible. Not only did I get so many readers, but my story got 10 stars. It truly is amazing how far this story got, and it wouldn’t be without YOU, yes you reading this. This is the first story I have ever completed and put on mibba. I really don’t know how to describe the love I have for all my readers, this would have never happened without all of you. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you so so so so so so much! I really love you all and….damn I can’t think of what to write! XD
Just thank you! A new story with a new band may be posted very soon; so keep an eye out.
Once again, thank you all!

Much Love,
Kierstyn <3