I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

36

I got a gut feeling it was Violet, but I turned to see Zack. “Can’t sing without a mic.” He said smiling. I smiled along with him and took the microphone away from him, gave him a kiss and walked onstage and sang my part.

I'm not coming back
I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak
But you'd expect that from me
I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just
Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world,
From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head.


As I ran out of breath, Alex finished the song and gave me a hug. “Give it up for my very good friend Gloria Sullivan everyone!” Alex said. I smiled and said thank you to Alex and California. I high fived the rest of the band and ran back to the green room. Before entering the green room, I pressed a red button and smiled. Sneaky right? Oh wait, you don’t know the plan, well you’ll see soon! I walked into the green room and grabbed water and chucked it down. I looked to my right and saw Violet, looking furious.

“You little bitch.” She said standing in her place.

“What ever are you talking about?” Note the sarcasm?

“You know damn well what I’m talking about. Why in the hell did you sing with Alex?”

“Because they’re girl vocals in Remembering Sunday. I’m a girl and they needed wanted to play it.”

“Well now you’re dead. When we get back to Baltimore you are so dead.”

“You’re not coming back with us! You’re going back to where you came from!”

“Oh no, they didn’t tell you? My parents are going to be a couple more days because a bad storm hit where they are, so I’m stuck with you and the guys. So like I said, you’re so dead.”

“I heard you the first couple time ya know?”

“If you didn’t talk to the guys like I told you to do, we wouldn’t be in this situation! If you didn’t talk to Zack I could have won him back!”

“How do you know I even talked to Zack?! You have no proof of that!”

“Well I don’t care! You’re dead and I’m getting Zack back no matter what!” She flipped her hair and walked out. I smiled and walked back out and pressed the red button again. Just wait, you’ll see. I’m not the one who’s going to be dead now Violet.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was short for a reason. The next chapter is the last!
4 comments and then THAT'S IT!
Image