Status: Active

Solidarity

Torchwood

I woke up with red rims around my eyes. I looked a mess. I got out my white eyeliner and fixed my rims. I didn't want people asking me if I had been crying. I had enough on my mind without extra things been, unwantedly, added.

When I had finished my morning routine I said my usual goodbye's to my parents and headed outside. The cool breeze whipped my face while I skateboarded to school. It was unusually qiuet in Cardiff this morning. But then again I wasn't near the roads yet and they were sure to be packed with the usual traffic. People going off to work or taking their whinning children to school.

I skateboarded around the corner to the bay area. The sea was calm and the boats harsly moved. Noone was going on their boats yet because it was too dark to see across the sea. The cafes had dim lights on, there was only one cafe that was fully open and that was a breakfast cafe and there was only a couple of people there, breakfasting before work.

I passed the cafes and shops. I stood still in the street and faced a steel door. It had the words 'DO NOT ENTER!' written on it in bold red letters. I had seen this door for a few days now and it was just so tempting to go up and push the door and see whatever was inside. A smirk spread across my face. Noone was here to stop me, so why not? I walked forward and started to push the door...

Jack Harkness's POV

I saw the girl stop and look at the dor. She had done this for the past five days. I knew it was tempting for her. Especially a sign saying 'DO NOT ENTER' on it. I saw her moving towards the door and then hesitate. I knew she would open it so I went down into the lab where Ianto Jones and Gwen Cooper were. They had heard something and they looked at me with curious eyes.

"What's out there?" Ianto asked me, his voice breaking on the last word.

I smiled. "Nothing to be afraid of, unless you're afraid of teenage girls."

Ianto chuckeled. "You know I'm not afraid of anything."

"Oh yeah? And when was the last time you saved my skin?" I challenged him.

Ianto glared at me but Gwen was in the middle of us too in a flash.

"Now, don't start! We don't want to make a bad impression, do we? We don't want people against us like before." she said.

I sighed. " That was the government. I don't think that a teenage girl would destroy Torchwood."

"You never know. This world is full of crazy people, Jack." she said.

Then the door opened and the girl came in. She was beautiful; just like her mother. I gulped, this was going to be hard. How could I tell her? She was looking around her now, probably taking in her surrondings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it. Comments? :)