Status: Busy with school so I'll have a hard time updating.

Playing Match

Chapter 5:Confusing Thoughts

"Did you see them? They're holding hands." Jasmin said as they entered Kevin's house.

Kevin's house is big but it's not really a mansion. The house is enough for his family, three maids, three drivers, a butler, two gardeners and few friends who come for sleepovers.

"Good evening, monsieur, mademoiselle." the butler greeted.

"Hi, Daniel. Long time, no see." Jasmin greeted him.

Daniel just smiled back at her.

Daniel is the Dy family's butler. He is already 55 years old. He has white hair and wrinkles are visible on his face but he got a very warm aura.

"Any news?" Kevin asked.

"Ms. Calla called you 12 times." Daniel replied.

The phone rang then Daniel answered it. After a few minutes, Daniel hung up.

"13 times." Daniel added.

"My mom."

"She is not yet here."

"Is the guest room ready?"

"Yes, sir. Her bag is already in the room."

Jasmin smiled at Kevin then at Daniel.

"How are you?" Jasmin asked.

"I am still fine, mademoiselle. I already heard from Madame that you are engage with young master. Congratulations." Daniel replied.

Jasmin and Kevin were surprised.

"You told your mom that we're engage?" Jasmin asked Kevin.

"I did not." Kevin replied.

Daniel grinned.

"It's not true, Daniel. She's my girlfriend and we're not engage." Kevin explained.

Daniel snickered.

"Madame must have exaggerated a few details. She was very enthusiastic when it comes to Ms. Santiago." Daniel said.

"What?" Jasmin asked.

Daniel snickered again.

"Mom likes you." Kevin replied.

"Should I lead you to your room, mademoiselle?" Daniel asked.

"No. I'll do it." Kevin told Daniel.

"Very well, young master." Daniel agreed then stepped aside.

Kevin and Jasmin walked passed Daniel. Daniel was gazing at Kevin and Jasmin as they left him. When Jasmin noticed it, Jasmin smiled at him and waved her hand. Daniel also smiled and waved his hand. When they were out of his sight, he closed the door.

"She is still the same old charming young lady. Young master is very lucky." He thought.

Meanwhile, Kevin showed Jasmin her room.

"Okay. This is it." Kevin said.

The bed is soft, the furniture is well furnished and there's a door for the bathroom. The room is well-lit and simple.

"Wow... This is bigger than my room." Jasmin said.

"Yeah. A bit."

"What about your room, K?"

"Just next door."

Jasmin went out of her room and went into Kevin's room. The room is bigger because it has its own gaming place.

"Nothing changes." Jasmin said.

Kevin was right behind her. He went inside and sat on his sofa.

"Come in. You're welcome to snoop around." Kevin said.

"Really?" Jasmin asked.

"Sure. I'm your brother." Kevin replied.

"You're really a very nice brother. El doesn't want me to snoop around his room."

"I'm not El. I'm not hiding anything."

Jasmin went in and open some drawer of his bed; she saw 6 packs of condoms. She took three.

"Aha! I knew it! Boys do have these in their rooms." Jasmin said as she showed him what she took.

Kevin blushed of embarrassment and stood up.

"Hey! Give me that!" Kevin ordered.

Jasmin grinned.

"Catch me first." Jasmin said.

Kevin ran toward her but Jasmin swiftly jumped on his bed and ran outside his room. Kevin followed her and saw her ran inside her bedroom. She his two at her bedside drawer before Kevin went in.

Kevin saw Jasmin standing by the bed and her hands behind her.

"You want to play? Fine! I'll play your game." Kevin told her.

"Really now? I bet you won't play well." Jasmin said.

Kevin tried to catch Jasmin. They were laughing and having fun. Jasmin was about to go out again but Kevin grabbed her hand and pulled her to him.

"Got ya! Now, be a good girl and give it." Kevin said.

"Try!" Jasmin said.

Jasmin evaded Kevin's actions as he tries to get the condom. Kevin wrapped his arms around Jasmin but Jasmin kept on resisting and tries to break free from Kevin's arms. They kept on moving until they fell on the bed. Kevin wouldn't let go of Jasmin but Jasmin keeps on trying to break free until Kevin went on top of her and sat on her.

"You're so heavy!! Get off!" Jasmin told Kevin.

"Give it back! You lose!" Kevin said.

"Not yet."

"You still want to play, huh? Where are you going to hide it?"

Jasmin rolled so Kevin would fall to bed but Kevin knew this would happen so he raised his body a bit and sat on Jasmin again. Now that Jasmin is facing him, he grabbed her hands and pushed them at the side of Jasmin's face.

"Hand it over." Kevin said as he got closer to Jasmin's face.

"How?" Jasmin asked.

Kevin and Jasmin blushed when they noticed how close they are to each other. They were looking at each other's eyes. They would not move and kept on waiting which one will move first. Kevin closed his eyes and moved his face closer to Jasmin's face. Jasmin watched as Kevin approaches and kiss her. She was supposed to resist but instead, she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

"Kevin Dy!" a woman called.

Kevin and Jasmin were surprised and looked at the place where the voice came from.

"Mom." Kevin and Jasmin called.

Roalnda was already by the door with Daniel.

"What are you two doing?" Rolanda asked.

Kevin and Jasmin sat properly on the bed as their faces turned red. Daniel snickered.

"I-It's nothing, Ma." Kevin replied.

"Go to your room." Rolanda ordered.

Kevin and Jasmin looked at each other.

"Now!" Rolanda added.

Kevin gave Jasmin a peck.

"See you tomorrow." Kevin said then left the room with Daniel following him.

Rolanda sat beside Jasmin and pat her hair.

"Did something happen between the two of you? Did he force you? My poor baby girl." Rolanda said.

"Mommy Rolanda, nothing happened. We were just playing." Jasmin explained.

Rolanda smiled. She noticed that Jasmin is holding something. She took it from her.

"It's not what you think." Jasmin told her.

Rolanda just sighed.

"I miss those days when you and Kevin were just kids. Now, you're all grown up and trying to do something that would really make us angry." Rolanda said.

"Mommy Rolanda..."

"You should be careful, Jasmin. You're a girl. If you'll do it with Kevin, you'll be pregnant."

"Pregnant? K would never do something like that to me. I trust him."

Rolanda showed Jasmin the condom.

"I still trust him."

"Very well... If you have problems with K, just call your mommy Rolanda, ok?"

"Yes."

"That's my baby girl..."

Jasmin can't sleep. She remembered Kevin's kiss and its troubling her. She bit her lips over and over as she tries to figure out the reason it happened.

"I'm a monster. What was I thinking? It's incest!" Kevin thought as he remembered what happened.

He was blushing while his heart beats faster.

"No. No way! Not with her! Come on! She's my sister!" He said as he stood up from his bed.

"I swore to her that I'll remain her brother. Besides, she's too innocent. I just can't." he added while pacing inside his room.

"No. No. No. This is not right. I'm... I'm in love with Jasmin? This is ways too fast but come to think of it, we've been together since their parents got married. So I think as we grew up I started to develop certain feelings for her only. Jasmin... W-wait! What was I thinking? You know what, Kevin. You need a warm milk to calm yourself."

He opened the door and saw Jasmin standing by the door. He was surprised.

"Sorry, K. I-I can't sleep." Jasmin told him.

"You heard me?"

"No."

"J-just like old times. W-what's bothering you?"

Jasmin just looked at him. Kevin looked down.

"D-don't look at me like that." Kevin told her.

They heard someone approaching so he pulled Jasmin in and closed the door. He led her to his sofa and sat there.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you. I-It's..." Kevin stopped talking as Jasmin shook her head.

"It's not your fault, K. It could be my fault because I was the one who lead you to do it. I know that you are weak."

"Weak?"

"Yup. Weak."

"Is that a challenge?"

"What do you think?"

"What should I do so I could prove to you that I'm not weak?"

"Uhm... Tekken 6."

"Game!"

While Kevin arrange things for their game, Jasmin was sad.

"I knew it. He only thinks of me as a little sister. No more, no less. I just lead him to it. I've heard from El that he usually have sex with his girlfriends. I guess he's weak when it comes to controlling his drive. I must be careful next time." Jasmin thought

"Good thing she didn't heard my monologue. I have to figure out what is this feeling and why would I kiss her passionately. If it weren't for my mom I must have done something else." Kevin thought.

Kevin gave Jasmin the controller of his PS2.

"Are you ready?" Jasmin asked.

"Get ready to lose, Jaz." Kevin told her

"We'll see..." Jasmin said.

"What would happen to the loser?" Kevin asked.

"What?" Jasmin asked.

"Remember my rules? There has to be a consequence if you're going to challenge me."

"Loser? Let's see..."

Kevin was staring intently at Jasmin as she thinks. He began to turn red and think of scenes with Jasmin.

"K, help me think."

Jasmin saw that Kevin was already dreaming.

"K?" Jasmin called as she shook Kevin.

"What?"

"Think."

"AH! I was also thinking. How about the loser gets to do what the winner wants him to do for a week."

"Him? Maybe you mean her because I'm not going to lose."

"It's a deal then."

"Deal!"

They started playing. As they play, Jasmin kept asking questions about Kevin and Michael.

"We used to be enemies when we were 5." Kevin said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. But we settled our differences and became best of friends."

"That's good. Hey!"

"Yes. I won again. 2 out of 2."

"Hey! Let me win."

"Have you ever considered their feelings?"

"El and Liz?"

"Yeah. You didn't even know if they really like each other."

"I know El likes her but I don't know if Liz likes him."

"So... We still don't know her side?"

"Right. I'm doing El a favor here."

"Well then... I'll certainly help but this time, it's for my best friend."

"He'll be happy. No!"

"3 out of 3. I'll give the orders."

"Aw..."

Jasmin yawned.

"That's it. We're done." Kevin told her.

"What?" Jasmin asked.

Kevin turned off the TV and the PS2.

"Let's sleep."

"Wait! No! I want to win." Jasmin insisted.

"Stop it, Jaz. Sore loser."

"Cheater."

"Come with me."

"On your bed? No."

"I won. My orders."

Kevin lifted Jasmin and put her to his bed. Jasmin blushed when Kevin grinned at her. Kevin was on top of Jasmin.

"K..."

"Do you still remember when we were kids? When you were scared to sleep alone? I always accompany you."

"But we were kids way back then. It's different now."

"I know."

Kevin lied beside Jasmin.

"I know. Still your little sister." Jasmin murmured.

"Good night too." Kevin said.

Kevin faces opposite Jasmin to reduce his temptation. He covered his body with his blanket.

Jasmin sighed in relief and grinned. She covered her body with Kevin's blanket and wrapped her arms around him.

Kevin was surprised. He could feel her fingers on his abdomen and her breast on her back.

"Just like the old times." Jasmin told him.

"This is going to be a long night." Kevin thought.