Status: Busy with school so I'll have a hard time updating.

Playing Match

Chapter 4: Dating Game

Kevin was waiting for Jasmin in a café. He looked at his watch then out the door.

“She’s late. I wonder what happened.” Kevin thought.

-Flashback-

“A date?” Jasmin asked.

“Well… yeah. We have to show them that we are really a couple.” Kevin whispered.

“Hey! No kissing.” Michael scolded them.

“We’re in the school grounds.” Lisa added.

Jasmin and Kevin smiled at them.

“When?” Jasmin asked.

“This weekend.” Kevin replied.

“I thought we’re going somewhere with your family.”

“That? They cancelled it because my dad is going for a business trip.”

“Eh? I was hoping that we’ll go to a beach.”

“So?”

“This Saturday?”

“And Sunday.”

Michael’s eyes widened while Lisa gasped.

“My mom wants you to stay for the night and s-so do I.” Kevin told her.

Jasmin blushed.

“You? Where would I sleep there?” Jasmin asked.

“In my room. We’ll be alone together. We can do anything we want.” Kevin replied.

“”Anything? No one will know?” Jasmin asked with a grin.

Kevin nodded while having an evil grin.

“What are you planning, K?” Michael asked worriedly.

“It’s a date.” Jasmin said with an evil grin.

“Jas!” Lisa shrieked.

Jasmin and Kevin looked at Michael and Lisa.

“Mind your own business.” Jasmin and Kevin told them.

“I won’t allow this!” Michael said.

“You’re not my dad!” Jasmin told him.

“Once dad finds out, he’ll disagree for sure.” Michael said.

“We’ll see.” Kevin told him with a grin.

-End of flashback-

Jasmin went inside the café and sat opposite to Kevin.

“I’m sorry for being late. I helped your mom pack my things.” Jasmin told him.

“Mom?” Kevin asked in surprise.

“Yeah. She’s very excited, K. She was packing everything in my closet so I have to help her.”

“Sorry. My mom really likes you.”

“So… Are they here?”

“They are. The problem is they aren’t together.”

Jasmin tried to look around but Kevin stopped her.

“They might notice.” Kevin warned her.

“Are you sure this plan will work?” Jasmin asked.

Kevin winked at her. Jasmin blushed when she was Kevin’s grin.

“You want to order something? I’ll get it.” Kevin insisted.

“Mocha frappe and chocolate cookies.” Jasmin ordered.

Kevin was about to stand but Jasmin stopped her.

“How are we going to-“

“Leave that to me.” Kevin assured her.

Kevin stood up and went to the counter. Meanwhile, Michael and Lisa were spying. Lisa was a bit farther than Michael but their eyes are fixed at Kevin and Jasmin.

“Why did they let her go on a date with K and let her sleep in their house?” Michael thought.

-Flashback-

Don’t worry, uncle. I’ll take good care of Jasmin.” Kevin assured them with a smile.

Michelle and Willie looked at each other then at Kevin.

“It’s not that we don’t trust you, K, but remember that the two of you are already grown up. We are worried that something might happen between the two of you.” Willie explained.

“It always happens with his previous girlfriends.” Michael mumbled.

Jasmin looked puzzled.

“Like what?” Jasmin asked.

Her parents were surprised while Kevin blushed.

“Don’t worry uncle. I promise that I won’t do such thing to her.” Kevin promised.

“What?” Jasmin kept on asking.

“Are you listening to your teachers?” Kevin asked Jasmin.

“I do. But there are times, I fell asleep.” Jasmin explained with a grin.

“No wonder.” Her dad said.

The phone rang and Michael answered it.

“Mom, phone for you. It’s aunt Rolanda.” Michael said and gave her the phone.

Michael, Jasmin, Kevin and Willie looked at Michelle while she talks to Rolanda. When she’s done, she whispered something to Willie then Willie whispered something back then they both nodded.

“Your mom is so persistent, I mean, your mom assured me that she’ll be there to watch over the two of you and she said that the two of you will be in different rooms so there’s nothing we can do but to agree. “ Willie said in defeat.

“Thank you, Uncle.” Kevin said.

“Thanks, dad.” Jasmin said then hugged her dad.

Michael was so disappointed. He was standing frozen in front of them.

-End of flashback-

“I’ll keep my eyes on you. I won’t let you have my first love.” Michael thought.

Lisa stood up and followed Kevin to the counter. She passed Michael who noticed her.

“Lisa?” Michael called.

Lisa was surprised that she sat beside Michael.

“El? What are you doing here?” Lisa asked.

“Why are you here?” Michael asked.

“To spy on them. I’m worried and I don’t trust K.” Lisa replied.

“Me, too. I’ve known K for so long and I know what he wants. If he can’t do it at home, they’ll do it somewhere.” Michael told Lisa.

Lisa gasped and looked down.

“I can’t believe it.” Lisa said.

“Can’t believe what?” Kevin asked them while holding a tray with food.

Michael and Lisa were surprised to see Kevin.

“Ah… uhm...”

“What are you doing here?” Kevin asked them.

“Dating. What else?” Michael told Kevin.

Lisa gasped when she heard Michael said it. Michael wrapped his arm around Lisa’s waist.

“Is that true?” Kevin asked with a grin.

Lisa blushed.

“We didn’t know that the two of you are going out. I thought I’m your best friend, El.” Kevin said.

“I didn’t know that you have the hots for my sister. So, we’re even.” Michael told him.

“I guess you’re right. I just hope that you’re not using that as an excuse just to spy on us.”

“Why would we spy on you and my sister?”

“Very well… So, are you girlfriend-boyfriend now?”

“Yes. Do you have a problem with that?”

“None but I just hope that you have fun with your date, too.”

“Want a double date?”

“No. I prefer to be alone with Jasmin.”

“Ok. Just don’t tell anyone that we’re girlfriend-boyfriend.”

“Except for Jasmin.”

“What?” Lisa asked surprised.

Jasmin looked at them and waved her hands.

“It seems she’ll ask me about that once I sit beside her so I might as well tell her the truth, right?” Kevin explained.

“I guess. You’re right.” Lisa said as if she doesn’t have a choice.

“Bye and don’t follow us, ok?” Kevin told them.

“What are you planning, K?” Michael asked irritated.

Kevin gave him an evil grin as he left and sat beside Jasmin. They saw him kissed Jasmin’s forehead.

“That K!” Michael said while gritting his teeth.

Meanwhile, Kevin wrapped his arm around Jasmin’s waist and told her what happened.

“Really? This is so exciting.” Jasmin said.

“We can have fun while they follow us.” Kevin said then whispered, “If you want, we could give them the split but we won’t know what they are doing.”

Jasmin blushed. She felt her heart beating fast than usual and she’s breathing heavily.

“Y-you’re good in matchmaking that I am. You can take my title anytime.” Jasmin told him.

“I prefer this old fashion set up than what you did last time. Don’t do that again.” Kevin said then took a sip from his coffee.

“Sorry. Thanks for taking good care of me, K. You’re really a good brother.”

“Don’t mind it, sis. Is it ok if I get closer to you? You should also act like you like what I’m doing ok?”

“What are you going to do, K?”

“Make your brother mad.”

Kevin went closer to Jasmin and kissed neck. Jasmin went red and moan for a bit. Kevin stopped and looked at Jasmin.

“Did I just hear a moan?” Kevin asked.

Jasmin was all red.

“So sorry.” Jasmin told him.

Kevin just laughed. They glanced at Michael who is obviously furious.

“Now, he’ll definitely follow us.” Kevin said.

“What? Oh… Them... Right…” Jasmin said.

After they finished eating, they went out of the café and went in a mall. Jasmin and Kevin shop while Michael and Lisa followed them secretly but it’s not really a secret to Kevin and Jasmin.

“They are not enjoying it as much as I do.” Kevin told Jasmin while holding three shopping bags.

“Huh? You’re not?” Jasmin asked.

“I’m spending my money on you and carrying them.” Kevin replied.

“Let me help.”

“No.”

“But isn’t this what girls and boys do on their date?”

“Who told you that?”

“My classmates.”

“Listen, Jaz. In dating, you have to do fun thing that the two of you like.”

“Is that so?”

“”Right.”

“Then let’s head for the nearest arcade.”

“Arcade? Ha! Sure. So let’s give them the split.”

“Right!”

Jasmin and Kevin went to a store with so many people. Michael and Lisa followed them. When they went out, they can’t fine Jasmin and Kevin.

“We lost them. Darn that Kevin.” Michael said.

“What are we going to do now?” Lisa asked.

“Do you think they went in an arcade?”

“I doubt it. This is their date so they went somewhere else.”

“Darn! They must have sensed that we’re following them. They must have gone to a motel by now. If anything happens, K, I’ll make you pay! An eye for an eye.”

“You’re going to rape K?”

“No! That’s insane. I’m not gay.”

“Now, what?”

“Let’s go home.”

“Home? Then you go ahead.”

“Why?”

“I’m going shopping. There’s something I want to buy.”

“Okay. See you next time, Liz.”

“Bye, El.”

Michael walked away. After a few steps, he decided to see what Lisa is doing. He saw three boys trying to hook up on Lisa. He was Lisa’s terrified face.

“Come on, miss. Just for a cup of coffee.” A guy said.

“I-I’m not interested.” Lisa said as she tries to walk away.

One of them grabbed her arm.

“Let me go!” Lisa told them as she struggles.

“Stay away from my girl!” Michael told them.

The boys looked at him and chuckled.

“El.” Lisa said.

“Fight us if you dare.” One of them said.

They were ready to fight when they saw a security guard so they ran away,

“Lisa, are you all right?” Michael asked as he comforts Lisa who is crying.

Michael smiled.

“You’re still the same old cry baby.” Michael said.

“I’m-I’m n-not!” Lisa said in between her sobs.

“At least, you’re ok now. I’m here now.” Michael told her.

Lisa looked at his savior and blushed. He helped her stand.

“I’ll escort you. So. What are the things you want to buy?” Michael asked with a smile.

“Aren’t you going home?” Lisa asked.

Michael face went close to Lisa’s face which made Lisa turn red.

“I’m supposed to be but I can’t just leave you alone now. After all of what happened.” Michael told her.

Michael took her hand.

“Let’s go.” Michael said.

They walked away. Lisa noticed that Michael’s grip tightened. She was looking at Michael and what he just did to her.

“Stay away from my girl.” She thought, “Hell! What’s happening to me?”
“This girl. I should be watching over her. But what’s that look just now?” Michael thought.