Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

18

We all turned, and saw the Black Witch standing there with a look of unquenchable blood-lust.

"You look familiar dear, didn't I torture you for information twelve years ago?" she asked mum. "And didn't you STEAL something from my vault?! CRUCIO!" Mum screamed as pain overcame her entire body. I looked away, and prayed her pain would end soon.

"STOP IT, YOU ARE HURTING HER!" said a voice. Scorpius ran up to the Black Witch. "EXPELLIARMUS!"

The Black Witch's wand was suddenly in Scorpius' hand. She chuckled evilly as my mum's pain had disappeared. "Turning traitor on me Scorpius? You know what we do to traitors, Scorpius? WE KILL THEM!"

The Black Witch took out a sharp, thin knife from a sheath by her ankle, and began to chase Scorpius with it.

"We have got to help him!" I said, running towards the castle where the two of them were heading.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Scorpius' Point of View)
Just my luck. We run into the Black Witch just as we are about to get out of the damn shack. She then starts to hurt poor aunt Hermione, and I have had enough. I couldn't stand it any longer, I had to stop her. "EXPELLIARMUS!" I cried. Instantly, her wand flew into my hand. Aunt Hermione's pain had ceased, but mine was about to begin.

"Turning traitor on me Scorpius? You know what we do to traitors, Scorpius? WE KILL THEM!" said the Black Witch. She took a knife out, and began to walk quickly over to me. I started to run, and she began to chase me like a madwoman, stabbing the air. At least I have diverted the attention from Aunt Hermione and mum. That way, they can escape with the rest of the professors. Let the Black Witch kill me, I'd deserve it. I ran through the halls, and I ran into dad. Great...

"WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER?!?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" he roared.

"Dad, please, I am being chased by Bellatrix! Mum is not too well, but she is with aunt Hermione. Please let me go before I am killed! I am on the good side now!"

"How do I know that you are telling me the tru-"

"TRAITOR! FACE ME LIKE A MAN!!!!"

"Oh, ok, I believe you now..." said dad. She came around the corner, and dad stepped in front of me. "CRUCIO!"

Bellatrix fell to the floor, and writhed in pain. "Run, I can handle the bitch," said dad. "Be careful... and- I love you..."
_______________________________________________________________________
(Draco's Point of View)
Wow, Scorpius has really turned a new leaf! But then again, we are being attacked by a madwoman, so his timing is off. let Scorpius run off while I distracted the Black Witch. "CRUCIO!"

"That was for my wife!" I shouted. "This is for my boy's innocence that you stole! This is for everyone you have hurt! And this is from me!"

"Aw... wittle Draco thinks that causing me pain will distract me from my purpose..." laughed Bellatrix as she rolled around in pain. "Oh Dracie, you still are as naive as you were then... I WILL HAVE BLOOD! YOUR SON'S BLOOD IS MY PROPERTY, AND MINE ALONE!
If I do not have his blood, I will spill others!"

"You will not touch him! CRUCIO!" I shouted.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rose's Point of View)
We ran back up to the castle, and saw uncle Draco fighting off Bellatrix. Almost instantly, Aunt Tessie had returned to her normal state. "Draco..."

She ran towards him, and kissed him. "Our son is on our side now... everything is going to be okay..."

"NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!" screamed the Black Witch.

"Bellatrix Lestrange... so nice of you to tie me up and beat me senseless and throw me in the shrieking shack on the verge of death!" said Aunt Tess. "You want to have a beef with someone, you take it with me..." Bellatrix got up, and looked Aunt Tessie in the eye. Aunt Tessie shot electric blue sparks at Bellatrix, and Bellatrix screamed.

"I will still have your son's blood! No amount of torture will change what is law!!"

"Hermione, go alert the aurors and the order that Bellatrix is back. We need all the help we can get!" said Aunt Tessie.

Bellatrix's body began to surround itself in a green, electric bubble. Her arms opened up, and the bubble enclosed aunt Tessie. She screamed and cried as it attacked her, and as tears rolled down her face, she began to wobble. Uncle Draco caught her before she hit the floor.

"Are you all done here?" asked Bellatrix. "Because you are never going to win. You see, I don't even need a WAND to be powerful!" She walked off to find Scorpius, and I began to run after her.

"NO ROSE!" cried my mum, pulling me back. "You saw what she did to Tessie! Do you want that to happen to you?!?!"

"Maybe there is something I can do!" I cried. "I can't let Scorpius die! I LOVE HIM!"