Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

21

(Draco's Point of View)
Blood of an enemy... Heart of deceased, taken by lover... nail clippings from loved ones. This was going to bring her back to life?

Whatever... I made sure everyone clipped their nails, and collected it in a large bowl. Harry dug up Severus' body, and clipped his dead nails. "Ew..." I muttered as I looked into the bowl. I then inserted my own clippings, and put them into the large cauldron in Hermione's office.

"Harry, are you sure this will bring her back to life?" asked Hermione as she set the cauldron to boil. "If it doesn't... well, I don't want to even explain what will happen..." I gulped, and then shook it off. Potter knows what he is doing, and I trust him not to make ANYTHING go wrong.

"Now to Pansy's house in Slytherin's Hideaway," I said.

Harry had come with me by broom, and he showed me the way to her house. It was in the vicinity of Godric's Hollow, where he lived with Ginny and his kids. We hovered above, and then I saw the house, black and fairly large, and I flew down, Harry following close behind. We landed on the soft dewy grass, and I gathered my courage, and rang the bell. As we both waited, both of our wands were hidden behind our backs in case of any "funny business."

The door opened, and there was a scream. "DRACIE! COME BACK FOR ME AT LAST!!!!!!" Pansy threw herself at me, making me stumble in the doorway, and covered me in kisses. I wanted to vomit.

"I read in the paper about how that nasty Tessie got herself killed," said Pansy. "How terribly awful for you! No worries, Pansy will make you feel much better..." Her hands traveled from my chest to my pants as she started to touch my unstimulated wand. "Not yet up and at 'em?" she said, putting on an innocent face as she squeezed. "I can get you going. I can have you screaming my name in less than a minute. Betcha Tess couldn't make you do that..."

"GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING WHORE! STUPEFY!" I cried.

Pansy's eyes widened, and she fell backwards onto the floor. I looked over at Harry, and saw his eyes were wide with shock. "I knew she was a bit whoreish, but who would have thought she would have never changed!?" exclaimed Harry.

"Not everyone is like me, Harry," I said quietly. I drew out a small silver blade, and cut her wrist. I collected her blood in a vial, and once it was filled, I conjured up some bandages, laid her on the couch, and left to go back to the school.

"I can't, Harry," I said as I stood in front of the headstone with tears in my eyes. "I can't cut my beloved Tessie open... even though she is dead."

"There is no other way, Draco," said Harry gently. "You want Tessie back? It comes with a price. It's do it or don't. Bring her to life, or continue to live without her..." I knew Harry was right. There is always a price to pay for what you want. Was I willing to go that far to bring her back?

I lifted my wand high above my head, and then lowered it. The earth that covered Tessie's coffin moved, and the coffin opened, revealing a very beautiful Tessie. She looked angelic, as if she was just sleeping... I touched her chest, ever so lightly, and began to shift her top so I could easily get to her chest. I took a deep breath, and waved my wand, and her chest opened up to reveal her still heart. I took it with my bear hands, and then returned everything back to normal. I ran up to Hermione's office. "I-I did it Hermione!" I cried, holding out Tessie's heart in my hands.

"Put it in here," said Hermione. "Do you have the blood?" I handed her the vial with Pansy's blood, and she put both the blood and heart into the cauldron. The room began to fill with white smoke, and an angelic sound came from the depths of the cauldron. It started out soft at first, but then grew louder and louder. The beauty of it all was so intoxicating, so haunting.

A smell of sweet perfume engulfed the air, and the once white smoke had now turned a light blue. And through the light blue smoke, stepped my Tessie, naked. "Whoa, Tessie... You are kinda- I mean... You look... Um..." I stuttered and stammered. All she could do was look at me and smile. God, she was absolutely beautiful, even more so now then ever. Hermione conjured up some robes for Tessie, and Tessie wrapped herself in the robe, not taking her beautiful eyes off of me for an instant.

"Are you... are you alive Tessie?" I asked hesitantly. "I mean, can you hear or understand me?"

She shook her head yes, and I sighed, and ran to her, and swung her around. "God have I missed you my beautiful Tessie. It has been months since you have died, and I have longed to touch you, to kiss you, to make love to you. And now, you have come back, and we can be together once more. We can be happy again!"

"SSSSSSSSsssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssss," said Tessie, which I understood to be: "Oh Draco, I have missed you too!"

Hermione screamed. "Oh my God! What have we done?"

I gave her a puzzled look, not comprehending her. "Tessie can only speak PARSELTONGUE now! She cannot speak English! But how could it have happened?"

"My nail clippings..." I whispered. "I am a Slytherin prince, and a Parselmouth myself. And she spoke Parseltongue before, so maybe there was an overload, and that is why she is stuck that way..."

"Well jolly well off she is! She can't even talk to us now! But she can hear us, so that's not all too bad now is it?" said Hermione.

Tessie nodded, and shrugged her shoulders. "SssSsssSSssssSSS," said Tessie, which meant: "But it's not all that bad. Now we can privately talk without anyone knowing what we are saying..."

"SSssssSSSssssssSSSSSSSS," I said back, which meant: "Tess, Harry knows it, so we will just have to not talk in front of him..."

"Uh, hello? Am I like a brick wall over here?" said Hermione. "God, I can't believe we did this... This is complicated magic. To even get this far with so little mistakes is amazing..."

"SssssssSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssSSSS," said Tessie: "Let's go to our room for some fun..."

"Couldn't agree with you more," I said as I escorted her out of the room.

"Oi! Where are you guys going off to?" asked Hermione.

"Our room, why, you want to join?" I asked. Hermione made a face, and I laughed with Tessie all the way up to our bedroom.

She opened the door to our bedroom, and walked over to the bed. Her eyes held a sense of longing, wanting, and burning desire for me. She rummaged around in her night-table, and found her old wand. She pointed it at me, and my clothes were off in a flash. She walked up to me, and ran her hands through my hair. I gently removed her robe, and let it fall to the floor. "Tessie, you are beautiful. More now than ever before..."

She smiled, and our lips met. I licked her bottom lip, hungry to explore her mouth, and she let me. She began to moan in my mouth, and I cast a nonverbal muffliato spell so we would not be heard.

"Tessie, do you really want this?" I asked, pulling away gently. "I do not want to hurt you. I mean, you just came back from the dead. The last thing I want to do is send you back..."

She caressed my face with her right hand, and whispered into my ear, "I want you, now more than ever..." I laid her on the bed gently, and got on top of her. I eased myself into her as gently as I could. I watched her moan with pleasure, and smirked to myself. "Draco, I am not a china doll, I can take anything you have to give me," said Tessie with a seductive smirk. I thrust myself deeper and deeper into her, and moved faster and faster. She began to scream out my name as she clawed my back, overcome with orgasm.

She rolled on top of me, panting and burning with lust, and bounced up and down on top of my thick hard cock. Her hands took mine, and led them to her chest. She place my hands on each breast, and I began to fondle them. She arched her back, moaning in pleasure as I alternated between squeezing and rubbing her chest.

"Oh Draco... don't stop! Please don't stop!!!!!"

I sat up, and threw her down on the bed. I began to kiss her all the way down to her lower half, and I began to taste her sweet come. I grew hungry for more, and I began to bury my face into her, flicking my tongue across her clit. I felt her legs quiver, and spread them wider. I entered my entire tongue into her, and felt her writhe on the bed in absolute ecstasy. Her sweet come flooded into my mouth, and I gladly licked up every last drop. Tessie began to whimper as I stuck my fingers into her. I began to thrust them in and out of her roughly, and she began to breathe faster. She moaned, and I pumped my fingers into her faster and faster. She moaned so loudly, I could have sworn someone could have heard her, even over muffliato spell. I stopped, and took my dripping wet fingers out of her. I tasted her sweetness on my fingers, and licked my lips.

"Tessie, you taste so good," I whispered into her ear. Her hands traveled to my already hard cock, and she began to play with me. I gasped at how rough she was with me. She was always so gentle with me... I guess she picked up some tips from the master, moi.

Her tongue flicked across my tip, and I couldn't help myself as I came in her mouth. "Oh yes Tessie, oh yes... Mmmmm, that feels amazing, please don't stop..."

She then fit my whole wand into her mouth. My eyes widened as I watched her fill her entire mouth with my cock. My God, she must be inhuman to be able to do that! I'm at least eleven inches! She must not even have a throat! I came into her mouth, and watched as she began to jack me off. Her hand moved up and down, faster and faster, and I came all over her hand and the bed. She rubbed my come on my lips, and I tasted my own sweet juices. She kissed me, licking my lips every so often to taste the remnants of my cum on my lips.

"That was the most AMAZING sex I have ever had with you!" I cried, gently teasing Tessie's lower half. Her hand never left my wand, and she laid her head on my shoulder and sighed. "You have no idea what kind of torture it has been not being able to do that with you," she said as she looked into my eyes.