Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

23

(Rosaline's Point of View)
As I sat there on the train, laughing and joking with Hugh and Hugo, I began to think in the back of my head 'How the hell did we get here? And how the hell did things get back to normal? Well... semi normal.' I mean, mum died, and now she is back, and Scorpius is WAY nicer to everyone now. It is a BIT scary if you think about it. Scorpius, nice? But I am glad he has lightened up a bit with Hugh.

I turned my attention back to Hugh and Hugo, who were about to throw a water balloon on my father. "I would advise against that," I said with a serious look on my face. "I mean, he is notorious for his hexes, believe me. He is a former Death Eater you know..."

"Hm... Okay, then who should we get?" asked Hugh.

"How about mum? She always loves a laugh, and she is sleeping. She wouldn't suspect a thing!" I cried.

While dad was talking with Aunt Rosie and uncle Fred, we snuck up innocently near them, and then...

SPLAT!

"What? How? But why?"

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssSSSS," hissed mum.

"She just said, 'You cannot fool me, I am your mother and cannot be tricked with such tomfoolery,'" said dad.

Hugh, Hugo, and I were covered in water. Mum must have been half sleeping, and saw us, and let the water balloon backfire on us. Aunt Rosie and Uncle Fred laughed at us.

"Come here you lot! I'll help you dry off!" said Rosie as she used a drying spell on all three of us.

"Thanks Aunt Rosie!" I said.

"SsssssSSSSsssssSSSSssssSSSSssss," said mum.

"What did she say now?" I asked dad, who started to blush.

"I don't think you want to know," said uncle Harry with a wink.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" me and the rest of the kids cried.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Draco's Point of View)
I can't believe that Rosaline and the twins would DARE pull a prank on Tessie! But as usual, Tessie got the best of them. I swear, the woman knows all and sees all!

As Hugh, Hugo, and Rosaline were being dried off, Tessie turned to look at me. "I dreamt we made love on the Quidditch pitch at school my love," she said, smiling at me.

"What did mum say?" asked Rosaline. I turned beet red, and Tessie began to smirk.

"I don't think you want to know," said Harry with a laugh.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" cried the kids.

"Come on Harry, tell me what she said," said Fred with a mischievous smile.

Harry whispered into Fred's ear, and his smile grew wider. "Oh ho ho! Niiice! Well mate, at least she wasn't dreaming about me."

Tessie stuck out her tongue. "Oooh, want to get in my mouth little snakey girl?" said Fred seductively.

Tessie put a finger in her mouth and made a retching noise. Harry, Rosie, Hermione, Ron, and Neville began to laugh. "Oi! I'm not that bad of a kisser!"

"Wonder where Crabbe and Goyle went to..." I said, laughing a bit.

"I don't know," said Hermione. "One of them died at the battle of Hogwarts... Think it was Crabbe. They could be anywhere in the country. Who knows what has happened."

"Ssssssssssss SSSSSssss SSSSSsSsssss," said Tessie.

"Tessie said that she doesn't remember seeing them when she was with Voldemort," I said. "I can't believe those two trolls were actually once my friends..."

Tessie looked at me, and hissed for me to continue. "Well, Crabbe and Goyle were like my best mates since I was five. Our parents were Death Eaters, so naturally, they set us up together on play dates. I mean, they didn't want us playing with children who weren't purebloods. So, we basically grew up together. As everyone here knows, we went to school together, and even were in the same house together. But the thing is, after a while, I hated how they would do everything I said. I mean, you have to say no at least once in your life. Crabbe and Goyle did everything they were told, and never left my side, which made it awkward when I was dating. In my third year, I had managed to escape them, and ran into beautiful over here, and the rest is history..."

Tessie sighed. "Draco, why did you marry me, out of all the girls, why did you pick me?"

"Tessie wants to know why I chose her to be with forever," I quickly explained to the puzzled looks of everyone around us. "There are a lot of reasons why I chose to be with you Tess. The first and foremost is because you are not like any other girl I have ever met. You are so sweet, kind, loyal, gentle, passionate, smart, and beautiful. I couldn't possibly resist you, and even when I tried in our third year, it only backfired. And then with the prophesy telling us we were meant to be together, it must have been a sort of destiny that brought us together..."

Tessie smiled, and kissed my cheek. We finally pulled into King's Cross Station, and the limo was waiting for us all. "God, when you roll with the Malfoy’s, you are treated like royalty," said Rosie as Tessie poured her some champagne. "Any better than this, and I'd swear we were in heaven..."

"Tessie always complains about all of this," I said. "She likes having all the nice things, but she really doesn't want all of it. She would just be happy living in a normal house, but mum and dad bought us this house as a wedding gift... I couldn't possibly just sell it. It would break their hearts..."

"She really is a one of a kind," said Ron as Hermione curled up in his arms. "I mean, any girl would love to live the rich and fabulous life, but her? She would be fine with the normal life."

"Another reason why I chose her!" I cried as everyone was settled and the limo began to take off. "She didn't want me for my money! She loved me for me, not for the money I had. A lot of the girls at school were after me for my cash, and I don't play that way..."

"Let's have a toast!" cried Harry. "For all of us back together at last, for Tessie being back with us, and for all of us being happy and healthy..."

"HERE HERE!" we all cried as we sipped our champagne.

We pulled up to the mansion, and got out of the limo. "Okay everyone, run and kill each other to find the best room!" I cried as everyone took off in different directions.

I chuckled as Fred took Rosie's hand and ran with her up to the house. "Come on, we gotta get a room close by to Draco's and Tessie's room. Who knows how much noise they will make tonight? And I'm in the mood to be a listening tom..."

I almost died laughing, as did Tessie. I walked with her up to the house hand in hand, as the children and adults began to scream and run about the house. "You would think this was the insane asylum would you?" I said to Tessie. She laughed, and squeezed my hand. "Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!!!" With that, I picked up Tessie, and carried her up the stairs to our room, screaming and whatnot.

"Put me down!!" Tessie squealed.

"I will once we get to our room," I said with a devilish grin on my face. I opened and closed our bedroom door nonverbally, and made sure the room was soundproof and locked before we started. I laid her gently on the bed, and got on top of her. I took off my shirt while she worked on getting my pants off. She took off her shirt and pants, and began to kiss me passionately.

"Draco, I love you," she whispered into my ear. "Make love to me..."

I took off my boxers, and took off her thong, and guided myself into her gently. Her tongue grazed my lips as I pumped into her faster and faster. I spread her legs wider and began to deepen the thrusts.

"Draco, oh God DRACO!!!!!!!" she moaned.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Tessie's Point of View)
I saw him smirk that famous smirk as I screamed his name. I loved how he starts off gentle, and then roughens it up a bit. I rolled him over, slamming him down on the bed. Both of us were panting, and I began to kiss a trail down to his wand. Once I reached it, I began to kiss up his shaft until his head was dangerously close to my mouth. I flicked my tongue over it lightly, and he exploded in my mouth.

"Scream my name," I said in Parseltongue. "I want you to scream my name..."

Draco moaned softly, and I knew I had to up the ante. So, I plunged his entire member into my mouth.

"Oh God Tessie!!!!!!!!!!!" moaned Draco. "OH TESSIE!!!!!!!!!! TESSIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T STOP!!!!!!!!!" I pumped his shaft up and down, enjoying the product of his immense pleasure. I licked all of his juices up, and kissed him, letting him have a taste of his own sweet juice.

"I don't taste half as good as you do," said Draco as he lowered himself to my lower half. His snake-like tongue explored me, and I began to writhe around on the bed in absolute ecstasy.

"Do you like what I am doing?" asked Draco as I began to moan louder.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Dray, that feels amazing, please don't stop!" I moaned. He began to plunge his fingers into me, and began to flick his tongue along my clit.

"Oh Draco! OHHHHHHHH DRACO!!!!!!!" I screamed as my juices began to flow out of me. I watched as he made sure he got every drop of my sweet nectar.

"God Tessie, you taste so good," said Draco as he licked his lips. I knew he wanted more, so I took his hand, and lead it to my lower half. With my hand on top of his, he began to rub my clit gently. Draco took both my and his fingers, and thrust them into me, pumping faster and faster and faster. I exploded, and came all over the bed and our fingers. I could not stop coming, and Draco never stopped pumping our fingers in and out of me. I screamed and screamed out in ecstasy, I never wanted it to end. The orgasm was building and building and building, and still Draco would not stop. I thought I would damn well burst, the orgasms were that amazing and strong!

"DRACO!!!!! DRACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD DRACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

Once Draco was satisfied with how much I had came, he stopped. I lay there panting hard as he licked me clean. "That-was-fucking-amazing!" I panted as Draco lay beside me. "How do you do it?"

"What do you mean 'How do I do it?'" asked Draco. "I am heir of Slytherin you know. This all isn't a learned talent, it's a God given one... Genetic as the muggles say..."

"Whatever it is, you are GOOD!" I cried, kissing him gently on the lips