Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

24

(Tessie’s Point of View)
I lay there in Draco’s arms, not ever wanting to leave them ever again. "Love, I think our friends are wondering where we went," said Draco as he kissed me softly.

"Oh, bother them! I cant even move!" I cried. "And its all your fault! You and your sex drives fault!"

Draco laughed, and we rolled around in the bed. "I love you, Mr. Malfoy. . ."

"And I love you, Mrs. Malfoy," said Draco. We cleaned up a bit, and then changed into our bathing suits. I wore my black bikini with white polka dots, and Draco wore his green and silver board shorts.

"Oi! Everyone! The servants will take the rest of your things to your rooms. Come out back and join us in the pool!" shouted Draco.

Draco and I headed out back to the pool, and I ran ahead of him and jumped in. "Come on in baby, the water's fine!" I said as I swam over to the edge. I rested my arms on the edge of the pool, and gave Draco my best puppy dog eyes. "Please come in the pool with me??"

"How can I resist that sweet face?" said Draco as he jumped into the pool with a splash.

"Mmmm, I know, I'm absolutely irresistible aren't I?" I said seductively as he began to swim closer to me.

"Yes... you are," said Draco softly. His lips were on mine, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me.

"CANNON BALL!" shouted Fred and George.

I screamed as a HUGE tidal wave overtook us. Fred and George laughed as I scowled and fixed my messed up hair. "Very funny..." I hissed.

"Tess said: 'Very funny,'" said Draco.

"Well, I for one thought the looks on both of your faces was funny," said Rosie as she got in the pool. She wore a pink bikini with white polka dots.

"Nice bathing suit Rosie!" I said, and Draco quickly translated after.

"Thanks," said Rosie. "Look at that, we sorta match a bit. Guess great minds think alike..." I nodded as Fred stood behind her and put his arms around her.

"I got a question for the two of you: Are you or are you not sleeping next door to our bedroom?" I asked. After Draco translated for me, Fred and Rosie had mischievous smiles on their faces.

"Yep, we are rooming up next door!" said Rosie with a wink. I gave both of them my famous death glare, and Fred put up his hands in defense.

"Well, you want to hear the funny part of it all? Ron and Hermione are also right next door to you guys too. And we practically almost dueled it out to get the room we got. If it weren't for Hermione, Ron would have been in bad shape after me and Rosebud got through with him..."

"And do you think that if it led up to that point that you would be able to defeat me?" said a voice from behind us. Hermione had come down to the pool with a semi-pissed off Ron. She wore a purple floral bikini, and Ron wore maroon board shorts.

I smirked. "Never underestimate the power of girl power, and Hermione Granger-Weasley."

Hermione got in, and gave me a huge hug. "I knew I could count on you Tessie. You are the only one who realizes my true potential..."

"And what about me?" asked Ron who put his arms around Hermione's small waist. "What am I, chopped liver?"

"Well, you do too, alright?" she smiled as she kissed Ron, making him blush.

"So, what made you choose the other room next to ours?" asked Draco.

"Well, we wanted the room Fred and Rosie chose because it was absolutely beautiful," said Hermione. "I mean, it had the most lovely view of the backyard, it had enough closet space for my and Ron's things, and the bed looked so comfy and soft... But, they got their first, so we settled on the one on the other side of yours. Ron almost had a coronary because we didn't get the room."

"Did not!" cried Ron defensively.

"Did too!" cried Hermione, Fred, and Rosie.

Ron blushed, and splashed Hermione. She shrieked, she had not totally gotten used to the water yet. "I'll get you for that Ronald Weasely!" she cried as she sent a tidal wave of water in his direction.

"Bring it on woman!" cried Ron.

"This is going to be interesting isn't it Dray?" I said. "Why not have a little competition? Boys versus girls. First one to say stop is the loser..."

Draco told the others my plan for the game, and they all agreed. "But what does the winner get?" asked Rosie. "Cause I do plan to win..."

"Okay... If the girls win, we get the men to take us out for a shopping spree!"

Draco and the boys groaned after he told them, and the girls cheered. "Hang on, what about us guys?" asked Ron.

"Hmm... If the guys win, although most unlikely... We will get tickets to go see USA versus England in the Quidditch World Cup."

Draco hugged and kissed me, and told the guys of my plan for them if they won.

"May the best man or woman win," I hissed into Draco's ear.

"Better give me your best shot else you won't get that shopping spree," smirked Draco.

"Now now," I said. "I would much rather go to the Quidditch match with you and the other boys, but I will still be a team player."

I kissed Draco, and headed over to the girls side. We huddled up, and formulated a plan. "Okay, well Draco is strongish, and Fred is like steel, and Ron is kinda iffy but we will be able to break him down in no time," said Hermione.

"You are gonna break your own husband?" asked Rosie.

"Look I want that shopping spree as much as you do," said Hermione. "To break Fred, all you have to do, Rosie, is flash him while Tessie and I drag him under."

"I like it... it's cruel, but manipulative," smirked Rosie. "But what are we gonna do about Draco?" I pointed to myself and grinned slyly.

"Ooooh, naughty naughty!" squealed Rosie. "Ah, let's have Tessie take care of Draco. She knows him best after all."

We turned to face the boys, and then we got down to it. We sent wave after wave upon each other, back and forth. It looked like a close game... that is until Rosie flashed Fred...

"Oooh... Ahhhhhhh," said Fred as he drooled over Rosie. Hermione and I sent tidals in Fred's direction, and in an instant, he had waved a white flag.

"Fuck, now we are down a man!" cried Draco. "Time to whip out the big guns Ron..."

"Draco, I am all too familiar with your 'big gun,'" I said as I winked at him.

"I didn't even need to understand that to know that that was a dirty comment!" said Fred with a laugh. Draco and Ron seized poor Rosie, and splashed her until she gave in.

"That was dirty!" cried Hermione.

"Now we are even," said Ron, lunging after Hermione. I sent a massive wave his way, and he was soon engulfed in it. Draco then started to throttle us with wave after wave. Both Hermione and Ron gave in, and it was now down to me and Draco. Draco smirked, and I stared him down. I conjured up all of my strength, and sent him a HUGE tidal wave his way.

When the water was still, he was nowhere to be found. I looked around, and then, my HUGE tidal wave, was being thrown right back at me!

The boys began to cheer, and the girls scowled. "Aw come on, cheer up! We're gonna go see our beloved country kick American arse at Quidditch!"

CRACK! Our house elf, Jadis, apparated before us. "Mistress, master, dinner is served," said Jadis as she bowed low.

"Thank you dear Jadis," said Draco. "We will be there at once."

We all toweled off, and changed into our normal clothes, and walked into the dining room for dinner.

Jadis had really outdone herself. She made roast beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, noodles, gravy, and lots and lots of fresh rolls. I love Jadis' cooking, and that night I practically ate myself to death, as did the rest of the gang!

I bade goodnight to everyone, and went to bed a bit early. I was tired, and wanted to go to sleep. I quickly changed into my red lacy nightie, and fell fast asleep.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

I woke with a fright, and fumbled around in the darkness. It was late, and there was a thunderstorm going on outside. That was the noise that startled me and woke me up. I began to whimper and cry. I have always been scared of thunder storms, and being in a huge bedroom by myself did not help things.The door opened and a silhouette of a man walked into the room. In an instant, he pounced on top of me after locking the door. I grinned, it had to be Draco. Only Draco could be THAT eager.

He began to kiss me up and down my neck, and I undid his pants. He lifted my nightie up, and began to thrust in and out of me. I moaned softly, and he began to move faster and faster. I began to moan louder and louder. Just as I was about to hit orgasm, I heard, "You like that now Hermione?"

I screamed and screamed and screamed. I rolled away from the man, and got my wand out from the bedside table. "LUMOS!"

The wand illuminated a very sweaty Ron Weasley, and a terrified me. Ron's face turned a shade of green and white. "OH MY GOD!"

I held my wand out in front of me. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I screamed.

"Tessie, calm down... It was only an accident..."

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" I screamed, backing away from the bed. Oh God! We did it in Draco's and my bed! In our mansion! Oh God, oh God, oh God!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Tess, you gotta believe me when I say that this is all one big misunderstanding!" cried Ron, wrapping the bed sheets around his waist. "I could have sworn this was Hermione's and my room. She had gone to bed shortly after you did. When I decided to turn in just now, the power went out, and I left my wand in my room, so I stumbled in here and... yeah."

I slid down the wall, and sobbed hysterically. I had just betrayed the man I love! Please tell me this is just a nightmare... That I will soon wake from all of this... I pointed to Ron, and then the door. He quickly got dressed, and left the room without a sound. I shut the door and bolted it with a flick of my wand.

Not one destroyed marriage, but TWO!!!!!!! Could I possibly get away with this? Just keep it a secret between Ron and me? Oh God if Draco found out... Well, I won't let it get to that point. I have no intention of telling him, nor does Ron, lest he loses his manhood. So that's it then? Pretend like nothing happened? Then why do I feel so sick inside?

Draco must have slept downstairs all night because I woke up the next day alone in my bed. I rolled over, hoping to feel his warm body against mine, but all I felt was air. I smelled Ron's cologne on my sheets, and snapped my fingers for Jadis.

"Jadis, come here please!" I called.

"What is it your heart desires, mistress Malfoy?"

"Burn these Godforsaken sheets. I never want to sleep in them again!" I cried. "Please hurry, looking at them causes me so much pain..."

"Mistress Malfoy, are you okay?" asked Jadis, cupping my face in her hands. Bile began to build in my throat, and Jadis conjured a pain up quickly. I threw up in the pail as she held my long hair out of my face.

"You haven't the look of someone being ill, eaten too much, or been drunk," said Jadis slowly. "OH MY GOODNESS!"

Both Jadis and I realized what was up. My heart sank. I was pregnant, and didn't know who the hell the father was!!!!!!!!!!