Status: Incomplete

Working on the tittle

Prologue

There are only few left of that project, only a handful survived to that day. I still have it pierced into my mind, it doesn’t matter how hard I try. His eyes piercing deep into my soul; his rage, his fury, his thirst for vendetta. I still wonder why he let me go, there is not one day that I regret participating on that project, I should have refused to it the moment it knocked at my door. The moment I saw that insignia I should have shut the door. But the temptation; the temptation of knowledge and something that had never been done before.

It is true, I made a huge advance in science and technology, and I created a new world of investigations. But all they wanted was power. Well, if there’s something they got it was power, although maybe not in the way they expected. I wonder if he has anything to do with all this, after all, what was a young boy doing in that facility?

There are still a lot of enigmas in this world, and even more when it comes to that. I must keep on investigating, and try to find all the information about it that I can. I’m suspicious that they did not tell me everything that I needed to know. I am afraid that, whatever I find, will cause the destruction of the world. But the world must know the truth, even when we don’t like it. And if he’s part of all this, I will have to accept whatever destiny I have.

-Dr. Derrick Stanford’s diary-