Status: active

The Party Scene Got The Best Of Us...And Look Where We Ended Up.

1.0

All Time Low hadn’t been on a tour for nearly three years. They had written, recorded and released a new album, but hadn’t been on the road to promote it. All of this was a product of the fact that each member of the band had his own family now, and with the family came the ups and downs that made it impossible to leave for a full-length tour.

Alex Gaskarth had had a baby girl with his girlfriend, Kayla. They were in a serious relationship, and everything went well until about a year into Bryony’s life. Alex had also ended up with a baby boy as a result of a one-night-stand. The girl, who Alex honestly didn’t remember, had shown up at his house one night, handed him the nameless baby, and left. He never saw her again, and Bryony gained an unexpected brother, Ian. Kayla had been gone when he woke up the next morning. This left him now in his forties, as a single parent of two teenage children.

Jack Barakat was happily married to his girlfriend, Persephone, with two children: Soraya and Alec, now seventeen and fifteen. Jack couldn’t have been happier when he found out he was going to be a father. After all, his band was successful, he had a gorgeous wife, and was now settling down, completely ready to start a family. He considered himself and Persephone, by far, the best parents in Maryland, and did everything in his power to spoil their children.

Rian Dawson, much to fans’ delight, had married his long-time girlfriend, Kara, right after the Glamour Kills tour in 2009. Later that year they had their first child; a baby girl named Shae. Sixteen years later, he still loved both girls just as much, if not more, as the day he’d met them. The family also had an additional two “children”, rescued rotweilers named Zoey and Markus.

Zack Merrick married his girlfriend, Sarah. They too had a baby girl, who they agreed to name Emmy. They had moved back to Maryland before she was born, because Sarah missed home and Zack was willing to please her, especially with a baby on the way. Once Emmy was delivered, however, all thoughts of being ready for a child were out the window. He wasn’t ready for the responsibility, and his main concerns were still only based around himself and Sarah. Sixteen years later, his feelings hadn’t changed much.

Matt Flyzik was still managing bands, and was out on tour most of the time. He was married, once, and she and Matt had a baby, but she eventually decided being away Matt for months at a time was too much stress on their relationship, and ended the marriage in a divorce. She had tried for full custody of their son, Travis, though Matt refused to let her have it all. In the end, Matt and his wife had equal custody, though as Travis got older, he preferred to stay home alone at Matt’s house, while Matt was out on tour.

But despite how happy All Time Low looked on the outside and to anyone looking in, all was not well in their families.
♠ ♠ ♠
Intro to our new story.
So excited for this!
xoxo
~Roxie