Status: Hiatus. Not sure how long, sorry.

What Does L-O-V-E Spell?

What Is Metal-Lick-A?

I rolled over again and looked at the clock for what seemed like the millionth time this morning. I felt like I had been staring at the opposite wall for a good hour and a half, so I was very frustrated when I seen that not even ten minutes had gone by since I last looked! 6:48 am my clock taunted me with it's glowing green numbers.

*Screw it* I thought, throwing the blankets off myself and sitting up, rubbing my face. I got up and crossed the room to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and glanced in the mirror. *Wow, I look like hell*. For some reason I had an overwhelming feeling of dread all night long and couldn't sleep. I had this ability to somewhat sense bad things before they happen. I never know what it's gonna be, or when it is going to happen, I just know it is gonna be bad. Sometimes I'll get a massive headache, or a stomach-ache, or sometimes I just can't sleep, but no matter what, the warning signs are annoying. I got in the shower and just let the warm water run down my body. I was excited to be returning to Hogwarts today. I missed all of my friends.

I finished up my shower and got dressed in a dark blue mini skirt, white Metallica t-shirt and my black and white low-top Converse. Ah, American muggle bands - my weakness! Especially rock bands. I just can't get enough!

I was doing my hair when my little cousin Casey came into my room.

"Oh, you're already awake. Mom sent me up here to wake you." she was fidgeting with the drawstrings on her Italia sweatshirt my brother Max had brought her on his last visit. She turned to walk away.

"Hey Pinky, come here," I said. She crossed the room and stood in front of me, looking at the ground. "What's the matter? Are you nervous?" she nodded. "About what?"

"Everything!" she cried, looking up at me. "What if no one likes me? What if no one sits with me on the train! What if the Sorting Hat doesn't know where to put me and they send me home cuz I don't belong anywhere! What if it puts me in Slytherin?! That's where all the bad people go!"

I laughed. "Who told you that Slyhterin is where bad people go? Erika?" Casey nodded. "Well for your information, I'M in Slytherin. I'm not bad, am I?"

"You're in Slytherin?" she asked.

"Yes Pinky, I am. And no matter where you go, and you will go somewhere, they don't send people home, people will love you ok? I promise. And as for the train, you can sit with me and my friends."

"Really?" she asked excitedly.

"Really. Don't let your sister scare you Pinky. She was just as scared as you are. Everyone is. Speaking of the brat, is she up yet?"

"No, I tried to get her up but she just kept mumbling something about spiders."

"Ok. You go make sure you're all packed up and ready to go and I'll take care of her." I walked out of my room and across the hall to Erika's room. "Brain? BRAIN!" I yelled. "Get up! The train leaves in 30, whether you're on it or not!" She didn't budge so I grabbed my wand out of my pocket and levitated the glass of water that she had on her bedside and made it pour on her head.

"ARGH! KAYLIE!!!" she yelled, sitting up.

"Hey, don't look at me! I'm all the way over here!" I said innocently, hiding my wand behind my back. "But hey, now that you're awake, you'd might as well get up! Oh, and stop scaring your sister. I won't hesitate to sick Ginny Weasley on you. She does a killer Bat Bogey Hex." I said. She groaned and got out of bed. I turned and went back to my room to make sure I had everything together.

Fifteen minutes later everyone was standing in the living room ready to apparate to King's Cross. Erika's owl, Fox was sqwaking in her cage, while Casey's owl, Gibson (he used to be mine, but I gave him to her and ya, I named him after a guitar), was sleeping soundly.

"Everyone ready?" my Aunt Cara asked. "Ok then, everyone hold on tight!" I hated apparating. I felt like I was being sucked through a straw by a giant. I landed on the ground in front of the scarlet and gold steam engine and breathed deep.

"Ok well I'm off," Erika said, spotting her friends from Hufflepuff. "Bye mom."

I looked over at Casey and noticed that she had not yet let go of her mother's hand. "C'mon Pinky. We'd better go and find a compartment before the nasty Syltherins steal them all!" I said, poking her. She laughed and gave her mom a hug. As I hugged my aunt, she whispered in my ear "Thank you Kaylie." "Don't worry," I whispered back, "I'll take care of her." She nodded at me with tears in her eyes. "Alright, let's go Pinky!" I said, taking her hand and boarding the train. People were pushing this way and that, trying to find compartments. I kept a tight hold on Casey's hand as I led her through the corridor. I finally found where my friends Mandi and Meghan were and slid open the compartment door.

"Kayles!" they screamed in unison. We gave eachother huge hugs. "Hi Pinky! Are you sitting with us?" Mandi asked, reading the petrified look on Casey's face. Casey nodded. "Sweet! Don't worry, we won't let you get bullied!"

I felt Casey ease the death grip she had on my hand and I smiled at my friends. "See? Slytherin aren't so bad!"

"Is Erika bashing on Slytherins?" Meghan asked. Casey nodded and sat down. "Brat."

"She says that if I get into Slyhterin or Hufflepuff she will never talk to me again."

"Wow, harsh." Meghan said as we all took our seats. "Eh, you've got nothing to worry about. But if you get put into Gryffindor, then none of US will ever talk to you again. So I guess it looks like you'd better hope for Ravenclaw huh?"

"Meghan!" I scolded. She just laughed. The whistle started blowing and the train lurched forward.

We all started talking about how our summers went and our plans for the year when our compartment door slid open.

"Well HELL-O nurse!! Summer has treated you all very nicely!"

"Hey Shayne! Where is Blaise?" Meghan asked, staring at him. I rolled my eyes. Meghan has had the biggest crush on Shayne for like, EVER. Wierd.

"Eh, with Draco. I wanted to come see where you gals were. Hey Pinky! You go here this year?" he asked. She nodded. "Awesome! Pound it!" he said, holding out his fist to her. She touched his fist with hers, confused.

"Don't mind him Pinks, he watches WAAAY too much muggle tv." Mandi said.

"Hey!" Shayne and I said in unison. All of my friends know that I am obsessed with muggle entertainment. Hence why I named my cousins Pinky and the Brain.

The compartment door slid open again and in walked Blaise, followed my Draco Malfoy. "Hi Balise!!" I said jumping up and hugging him. Me, Blaise and Shayne all grew up together.

"Hey Kayles!" he hugged me back.

"Hi Malfoy." Mandi said politely. None of us girls really cared for him much.

"Hello," he responded. He looked at Casey. "What's with the midget? Did someone adopt it?

"This is my cousin Casey. She is a first year." I glared at him, sitting back down.

"Ah, hi cousin Casey, and welcome to the worst seven years or your life." he said.

"Malfoy!" I snapped.

"Evans!" he snapped back, smirking. He sat down across from me and Blaise and Shayne sat too. We all started talking about getting back to school. With all of the extra bodies in our compartment, I started to get warm so I took off my sweater.

"Evans?" Malfoy asked.

"Yes Malfoy?" I asked, looking at him. He was squinting at my shirt.

"What's Metal-Lick-A?" he asked. Shayne and I laughed.

"It's Metallica, and it's a band." I informed him.

"Hm, wierd name, stupid graphics.... Must be a muggle band." he said.

"As a matter of fact Malfoy, you're right. And a good muggle band at that!" I said.

"Doubtful." he sneered and looked out the window.

I rolled my eyes at him and rejoined the conversation. I felt someone staring at me so I looked over at Malfoy and caught him looking at me. Knowing I had caught him, he just smirked and returned looking out the window. I rolled my eyes again and went back to the rest of my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is another story I had posted on Quizilla and people seemed to like it, so here it is on Mibba! It's not a major priority of mine, but if people give me enough feedback I might place it higher on my list of updates *WINK*

Also, fun fact.... Max Thieriot (The person playing Kaylie's brother) is awesome. I went to high school with him. He's a really nice kid. Haven't seen him since graduation though, sadly. He's too busy making movies and trying to be really famous lol

Oh, and Pinky and the Brain is awesome! HELL-O Nurse! (Or was that Animaniacs? I'm too old to remember now lol)

Kaylie's outfit

ANYways! Comment and subscribe! :)