Cynical Relations

Chapter Five;

In a flourish of movement he had pressed himself against Lacie’s small frame, trapping her with his body. He forced his lips against hers, growling in the back of his throat as she began to struggle to get him off of her.

“Stop it,” She whimpered, her cheeks dampening from the tears that had suddenly emerged.

“Don’t you dare deny me, you little slut,” Justin hissed, pushing her robes off of her shoulders and assaulting her neck. One of his hands wandered to her shirt covered chest whilst the other went down to her skirt. When he began gathering the material in his hand and started lifting it, she felt the strength to try and push him away over come her. With a struggle she finally managed to succeed and raised her knee, hitting him in the groin hard.

Justin doubled over for a few minutes as Lacie quickly grabbed her book that had been dropped to the floor and ran for the door. She flung it open and started running down the corridor, trying to fix her robes as she went. Behind her she could hear Justin angrily pursuing her, resisting to yell her name in case it brought him to the attention of any Professors nearby.

After a couple of minutes, Lacie couldn’t hear the sound of his footsteps anymore but quickly turned into Moaning Myrtle’s bathroom just in case. She quickly ran into one of the stalls and put the lid down so that she could sit on it. Lacie brought her knees to her chest and she pushed the door to but didn’t lock it as she wanted it to seem like no one was in the bathroom if he came looking for her in there. She sobbed into her knees and tried to control her tears; just as she’d thought her life was getting better, Justin had just had to happen.

***

Slowly Lacie’s cheeks had dried as she stared off into space, her mind going into overdrive. A small giggle pulled her out of her demeanour and she looked up to see Moaning Myrtle perched at the top of the toilet stall, looking down on her.

“You know you’ll have to go to your dormitory soon,” She heard her squeaky voice tease but Lacie ignored her and took back to staring at the stall door. Her ears perked up as footsteps came closer to the bathroom before entering. Taps were turned on and there was a small groan from the person that hadn’t realised she was hidden away. Lacie pulled her wand from the pocket on the inside of her robe and silently put her feet to the ground.

It must have been almost an hour since her incident with Justin but she was still shaken as she thought of him waiting for her by the sinks. She glanced up at Myrtle before pulling the door towards her, her wand at the ready as she silently stepped out. Her left hand was tightly gripping her copy of Little Woman as Lacie walked far enough so that she could see who was there. Lacie’s eyes widened as they landed on a dishevelled Draco Malfoy, truly surprised by his presence in Myrtle’s bathroom.

Out of the corner of his eye, Draco had noticed the movement and had clocked in on Lacie but had mistaken her for a certain boy that had been bound to seek revenge on him for something he’d recently said to that mudblood friend of his. The blonde haired boy gripped his own wand in his hand before turning quickly, wand pointed at her as he yelled ‘expelliarmus’.

In the next moment, Lacie was thrown back into the bathroom wall as if she was a rag doll. She couldn’t help but gasp out in utter pain as her back collided with the stone and her eyes lifted to Draco’s. He had been expecting Potter or Weasley to be slumped against the wall, not a girl that was clothed in his own house colours. It took only a second longer for Draco to panic and he suddenly fled from the bathroom, leaving Lacie alone and in agonising pain. Her eyes grew foggy with unconsciousness as she heard several pairs of footsteps running towards the bathroom. The day that Lacie Horncroft had become visible was further turning out to be the worst day of her life so far.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I passed my GCSEs with grades that i'm extremely happy with so heres an update.
I've written a hell of a lot of this story already but i'm pacing myself to post it - the updates will be regular though.
Comments are hugely appreciated and thank you to those who have subscribed :)