We Dance Among Our Shadows

Regina Hartley, a young woman, has dedicated her life to researching the witch trials, and everything to do with witchcraft. However, an anonymous phonecall has led her to Epityville in the English countryside, the site of some of the most notorious witch trials in English history.

Melanie Price, a sixteen-year-old girl, has to stay in Epityville while her father, an author, researches his newest book. Melanie has no desire to stay in Epityville – that is, until she befriends the woman who runs the witches' souvenir shop, and the genius son of a local recluse.

My Chemical Romance, an American band, is on their way to a venue in England when their tourbus breaks down while passing through Epityville. They're going to be there for a weekend, but then there's an incident at the garage; then, they run into Regina and Melanie ...

Within Epityville, an ancient secret is coming through the ages; an ancient secret is coming for them, reaching out to claim what was almost taken all those years ago...

I listen to these songs while writing this:

This Could Be Love / Alkaline Trio
Liar in the Glass / Eyes Set To Kill
Your Sweet 666 / HIM
My Last Serenade / Killswitch Engage
This Is Halloween / Marilyn Manson
Our Solemn Hour / Within Temptation

Disclaimer:
I do not own My Chemical Romance.
I do, however, own the storyline.