I Love You, What Do I Have to Do to Prove It

Feeling better now?

Frank's pov...

From one moment I'm sitting on old railroad tracks, crying my eyes out, and now I'm in a sexy stranger's house, being healed. I gotta admit he's cute...there I said it, and he saved my life. I thought I was gonna end my life sooner or later, but now I have areason to live. I'm sitting on the comfy brown couch, with a homemade ice pack on my forehead. Luckily there was a slight bump underneath my fringe. Billie didn't notice until I slightly brushed it up, once he saw it, he gave me the home made ice pack. I was feeling better now as the bump was diappearing. He was in the kitchen, once he appeared back in the livivng room, he gave me a glass of watter and two aspirins, just in case I had some kind of pain. My lip was busted open, and I had cuts from punches on my cheeck bone. He asked warmly, "Feeling better now?" I nodded with a smile as he stood up to do something else, but I found myself holding on to his arm, following with a, "Sit here, you've done enough for me." He smiled as he sat next to me. He joked, "You can be demanding for a sick boy." I joked back, "Well, Billie Joe, I'm not sick, but beaten up, there's two differences with that." H e replied, "Well a beaten up boy, you sure can be a smart ass." I fake frowned, and he laughed, making me smile.

Billie is a really nice guy, really kind hearted, and I really digged that, it was also something I never received from anyone here so far. He stated, "Well, Frankie, I don't know much about you, so tell me." My stomach turned over itself, but I had nothing to be nervious about did I? Well, I'm sure that I would leave out my needless beatings coming from my drunk dad, that was the main reason we moved here. I just told him the basic stuff, "Well, my middle name is Anthony and my last name is Iero, I'm 16 years old, I come from Belleville, New Jersey, I was in a band, My Chemical Romance with my friends Mikey, Gerard,Bob, and Ray, I'm into the Misfits and Iron Miden, and I have a Gibson Les Paul original named Pansy." He replied, "That's cool, really, I have Fernandez Stratocaster, Blue, it's pretty old, my dad gave it to me a couple of months before he died. Um, I guess you wanna hear about me, um, I'm not gonna tell you what my real name is, I'm 16 years old, I work part time at Rod'sHickory Pit, where my mom works during the morning, I've lived here all my life, I'm in a band, Green Day, with my best friends Mike and Tre, I love to get high with them, Chritie Road is my home I just happen to live here, and I've dyed my hair so many times that I even think my hair used to be dark brown, but I don't really remeber." Pretty interesting I'm falling for him already, and if he can tell me about his dad's death, why can't I tell him about my dad's beatings?

A little while passed and I said, "Billie, I really appreciated that you brought me here, thanks, um how can I repay you?"

Billie's pov...

With a kiss, but I snapped out of my thought as he was waiting for my answer, and I finally said, "Well, um, you don't have to, it's not really a big deal." He nodded, but looked kinda down, so I took my chances and got closer to him. He didn't look taken aback, so....I did it, I kissed him. It kinda took him by surprise, but I found him kissing me back, it felt so amazing. We kept on going at it for 15 minutes, the pulled away, he smiled at me as i smiled at him. He asked, "So um, see you tomorrow?" I nodded and he gave me one more soft kiss, but didn't last as long. I really liked him, I think I found the one, by then he left. As he was out on the steps, I was leaning on the door frame, starring at him and only at him. Once he was out of my site, I felt like he was 2,000 light years away.