Status: I'll have an update up Saturday! Sorry for the wait! =)

Behind The Fame And Fortune

Drinking and Talking

Amy's Point Of View.

After cleaning up the spilt hot cocoa, I sat down on my couch, my head in my hands. 'What am I going to do?' I thought. How had Leonard even gotten my full name!? There was only one person in the whole world that knew my full name... And that was Denise. I didn't think Denise would give someone she knew I hated my full name... Then again this was Leonard Scott, one smile and Denise would spill her deepest darkest secrets to him. One thing was certain... If Denise had given that asshole my full name... She was beyond dead.

I quickly grabbed my cell phone and scrolled to Denise's name in my contact list. I quickly pressed the 'Call' button and waited.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

'Oh of course she's out clubbing again.' I thought.

"Hey this is Denise. Either I'm not here, or I looked at my caller ID and just don't want to talk to you. Haha! leave a message, I'll get back to you if I feel like it! Haha toodles!"

"Denise you know who this is. So my reading night was ruined, because of course I forgot I don't have any new books. So i decided to surf the TV channels, and just happened to find Entertainment Tonight airing an interview with Leonard Scott... YOU GAVE HIM MY FULL NAME!? Denise what were you thinking!? Oh wait! I know! You weren't, you were too busy trying not to faint! Denise everyone across the country heard this interview and you know it! God Denise I'm going to kill you for this!"

I hung up the phone angrily, and screamed into the pillow on my couch. I lay there a moment, trying to calm down. After a few minutes I sat up and walked to my kitchen... I never drank, but tonight, I really needed a drink.

Two hours and three glasses of vodka later, my phone started to vibrate. Still mostly sober, I looked at the Caller ID: Denise Bitches! I rolled my eyes, and opened the cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Amy! Oh my God! I just got your message!"

"Then you know why I'm more than ticked off at you."

"Oh come on Amy! What was I supposed to do!?"

"Oh I don't know... Walk away like a normal person?"

"What normal person walks away from Leo Scott?"

"Me."

"Oh right, I forgot." I could practically hear her roller her eyes at me.

"Denise do you understand that practically everyone in the country probably saw that interview?!"

"So?"

"Denise he told the entire country he was interested in me! Do you have any idea what people will say!?"

"Amy. Leo Scott just admitted on national television he has feelings for you, and you're angry?"

"Yes, more than that!"

"Personally hun, I think it's kind of cute, what he did."

"Whatever, not only that, but I was so upset I freakin' drank."

"You... Drank? Amy you haven't drank since..."

"Yeah I know, that's how upset this has me."

"Would now be a bad time to mention Leo will be at the coffee shop tomorrow to talk to you?"

"WHAT!?"

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Denise I can't believe you!"

"I'm sorry Amy, I couldn't tell him no. Oh would you look at the time, I think it's time I get to bed. Night night!"

"Denise don't you dare han-"

I was cut off by a dial tone. I glared hatefully at my cell phone, and threw it onto the floor. Not only had Leonard Scott completely ruined any privacy I had, but now he's coming back to talk? This guy has a lot of nerve. I could not handle this. I stood up and walked to my bedroom... I needed sleep more than anything right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe third chapter. Really, I think Amy needs to calm down. I mean, she has a rock star that likes her, she should be happy. But alas, that just isn't like Amy now is it? Comments and feedback please? : )