Status: I'll have an update up Saturday! Sorry for the wait! =)

Behind The Fame And Fortune

Leonard-James Scott -Leo for short- has it all. He's just sold his millionth record, has an international tour coming up, has two number one hit singles, and has every girl in America in the palm of his hand. He also acts like a stuck-up, pampered, prince behind closed doors. He just smiles and looks cute for the TV, keep the girls happy no? That is, until he meets Amber-Jean Willard, the one girl who doesn't seem to want him, and Leo doesn't get it. All he knows is that he wants Amber.. And he'll do anything to get her.

Amber-Jean Willard -Amy for short- has never been very interested in celebrities. They all seem so fake and plastic, so when a chance encounter puts her withing five feet of Leonard-James Scott, the soon-to-be international rock star, she just doesn't care. Amy sees right through Leo, she knows he's a fake arrogant prince, and is more than glad to be free of him. When Leo comes back around though, wanting to talk, Amy is confused. One thing is certain though, Amy wants to be free once and for all of Leo.. And she'll do anything to be free of him.. Won't she?

Every character in this story is mine, and mine only. The plot line also, is mine. No elements of this story belong to any band, celebrity, or other person. If, for any reason, I use lyrics or quotes in this story, I will quote the band, artist, or person speaking at the end of the chapter. Plagiarism or unauthorized copying is not allowed.

©2009 FallenxFromxGrace