Status: I finished "It All Started With Twitter" and "Waking Up Next to Joe Jonas" therefore this is my next step.

I'm in Love With My Brother? Say What?!

I am still not fully adjusted to it. The idea seems so far-fetched. I’m sure any girl in the world would love to be in my situation. Love isn’t something that can happen overnight. Love takes time, commitment, choices, understanding and desire. I grew up my whole life thinking that he was my brother and now I’m marrying him? Arranged marriages are so outlandish and eighteenth century!
It’s so…so…extraordinary.

Characters bio:

name: Samantha Jonas
nicknames: Sam, Sami
age: 16
looks: long strait blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'1''
personality: funny, wild, loving, caring, deturmation
special skills: drawing(art)
location: Hollywood, California

******I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE RECONIZIBLE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY!!! so dont go and report the story to be a pain-in-the-aXX****************************
****************************************************************

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Samantha, happy birthday to you!” my whole family sings to me.

I blow out the candle and pour the white melted icing all over my food.

“What did you wish for?” Kevin asks.

“For a birthday I will never forget!”

It definitely will be a birthday I will never forget!
  1. Happy Birthday
    heres chapter 1!!!! enjoy!!!!
  2. I'm What?
    heres the 2nd chapter!!!!!
  3. The Letter
    Chapter 3
  4. I love you, but as a brother
    Chapter 4! yay
  5. Shopping with Demi
    guest character: Demi Lovato (i do not own any reconizable characters in the story)
  6. I Hate Surprises
    “You look….wow”
  7. I Think I love You Too...