Status: Just Startin' Folks!:]

Behind The Smile

The Sweetest Thing

12/07/09

I've Never Quite Understood Ange Smith.Throughout The Years I've Seen Her,The Air Of Mystery That Always Hangs Around Her Like A Looming Thunder Cloud Seems To Become Gloomier and Gloomier.

Today,I Saw Her Once Again.She Had Dissapeared For Quite Some Time,Completely Out Of Sight.I Couldn't Help But Grow Curious As I Watched Her Stand Against The Darkness In The Background Among All The Rushing People.Her Lifeless Dark Eyes Glinted Dangerously As Her Smile Grew More Intense Every Passing Second.

No Matter What I Do,Every Time I Close My Eyes Her Lifeless Eyes And Cruel Smile Haunt Me Behind My Eyelids.Things Seem To Grow Distant And Quiet Every Time Her Presence Looms Above The Masses.

Ange Smith Is A True Mistery.


I Watched As The Skies Darkened,Quietly Watching The Life That Filled My Surroundings.The Smell Of Freshly Brewed Coffee Bringing Me Back To My Senses As The Waitress Placed My Expresso In Front Of Me.

I Payed For My Coffee And Continued To Watch The Faceless Strangers That Filled The City With Life Bustle Hurriedly In Different Directions.

Everything Appeared To Freeze In Time As I Caught Sight Of Ange Standing Among The Crowd,Her Smile Viciously Sweet And Cruel.My Mind Turned Unresponsive As I Held My Gaze Firmly Over Her Dark Form.

"DAMIEN!!!"Aiden's Voice Snapped Me Out Of The Mysterious Trance.

"Yeah..?"I Replied Confused.I Glanced Out Of The Window Once More To See She Has Vanished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright.New Story:]
I Know this Doesn't Sound Important And All But It Is >:)
Comment.Subscribe.Hate.Whatever :]
The Poem At The Story Page Is "Behind The Smile" By Moi!:D:D:D:D:D
Inspiration Has Knocked On My Door:D:D:D