Status: Just Startin' Folks!:]

Behind The Smile

Aiden

12/10/09

For The Past Two Days I've Done Nothing But Toss And Turn In My Bed Every Night.Her Face Haunts Me,Her Smile Makes Me Restless.Everytime I Am Able To Catch A Glimpse Of Her I Become More Curious About Her Identity.

It Feels As If She's Put Me Under A Spell That I Can't Break.She Vanishes And I Am Left To Battle My Wandering Thoughts And Dismantled Feelings.Something About Her Makes Me Want To Follow Her Wherever She Goes.

The Past Forty Eight Hours Have Turned Into Sheer Torture As I Grow Desperate To See Her Once More,To Watch Her Smile That Cruel Sweet Smile That Leaves Me Numb Inside.A Smile So Sweet That Binds Me To Her In The Harshest Of Ways Yet So Cruel That It Tears Me Apart,Shreding Me To Pieces Every Time.

I Feel As If I Succumbed To Ange's Wishes,Turning Into Her Souless Slave


"Damien,You Know You Can't Keep Going Like This"Aiden Mumbled Worriedly As He Shook Me,Bringing My Focus Back,Ever Since I Saw Ange For The First Time My Mind Keeps Wandering Aimlessly,Giving Me The Inability To Focus.

"What Is It Aiden?"I Replied Boredly.Nothing Seems To Interest Me Anymore.All That I Care About Is Ange.

"You Need To Get A Grip,You've Become Distant Lately And All You Seem To Ever Focus On Is That Ange Girl"I Began To Pick Absentmindedly At The Rim Of the Styrofoam Cup That Once Held My Espresso.

"I Haven't Changed Aiden,I Just Have A Lot On My Plate Right Now.Don't Mind It"My Phone Began To Vibrate In My Pocket,Signaling That It Was Already 8 PM.

"I'll See You Later Aiden,I Have To Go"I Threw Out My Coffe Cup And Hurriedly Walked Out Of The Shop And Into The Night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two Chapters In One Night!
I'M ON A ROLL!!xDD
Anyways,This Story Is Dedicated To My Lovely Girlfriend STAR:]
She Rocks My World In so Many Ways:]
She's My Muse =]
w00t w00t
Comment.Subscribe.Hate.Whatever =P