Status: Just Startin' Folks!:]

Behind The Smile

?

12/28/09

Ever Since Our Little Encounter & Short Lived Kiss I Have Continuosly Frequented Damien's House.I Watch Him From Afar,I've Seen How He Roamed The City Restlessly.

I Can't Find Any Reasonable Answers As To Why I Felt The Impulse To Kiss Him.For Some Reason,Seeing Him Laying Lifelessly Under That Tree Made Me Want To Be Near Him.To Help Him.

No Matter How Many Times I've Tried To Pull Him In Completely I Can't Seem To Manage It.Something Inside Of Me Screams That I Shouldn't Finish Him,That I Shouldn't Strip Him Of His Soul And Leave Him To Wander Like A Corpse.

I Feel As If I Were Tempting Fate.......


For The Past Eleven Days I've Lurked Around His Home.Watching Him Sleep Constantly,He Seems To Have Improved.All These Days I Watch As His Friend Comes And Fixes His House For Him.

He May Not Know Anything But My Name But I Know EVERYTHING About Him Yet,No Matter What I Know.

Damien Nightingale Stays A Mystery To Me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Know This Is Super Short And All But I Wanted To Update Before I Have To Go To The Stupid Laundry.
S' A Filler And All But This Actually Has Importance >:)
Comment.Subscribe.Hate.Whatever >:)
STAR<33333