Status: Just Startin' Folks!:]

Behind The Smile

Perfection At It's Best

12/18/09

These Past Five Days Have Been Filled With Rain.I Can't Seem To Work Anymore And Now I've Resorted To Walking Around In The Rain And Mulling Over The Past Occurences Over Expressos.Everyday I Seem To Become More And More Enthralled By Ange.

My Stomach Is Filled With An Infinite Dread.Almost As If Something Life-Altering Is About To Occur.I Can't Help But Wonder Continuosly About The Possibilities Of What Could Be the Cause For This Dread.

Desperation Reigns Every Fiber In My Being For I am Constantly Haunted By Ange.All My Coherent Thoughts Revolve Around Her,I Can't Seem To Speak Anymore.I Feel CAGED

The Worst Part Of It All Is That I Pray For Her To Bless Me With Her Smile Once More.


I Walk Through The Park,Shaking Harshly From The Cold Wind and The Endless Rain That Is Falling Over The City.My Coffee Being The Only Thing Providing Me With Some Warmth.Caffeine Has Turned Into My Only Source Of Food As I Have Lost My Appetite Completely.The Hunger & Thirst That Follows Me Constantly Is Overshadowed By The Continuos Desperation And Adrenaline Surging Dread That Haunts Me.

I Sit Under A Tree Away From The Mass Of People That Struggles To Reach Warmth.The Stillness Surrounding Me Providing A Peacefulness So Strong That For Once I Feel Sleep Returning To Me.This Only Lasts A Few Seconds As I See Her Appear A Few Yards Away From Me.Her Porcelain Face Holding A Sweet Serene Smile That Made My Heart Skip A Beat.

I Watched As She Slowly Neared Me,Reaching The Shade Of The Tree In Seconds.Seeing Her Up Close Made Me Breathless,She Looked So Pure And Virginal.Her Black Attire Gave Her The Appearance Of A Black Widow.Her Slow And Graceful Movements Left Me Awestruck.

As Her Hand Cupped My Face & Her Face Inched Closer To Mine,My Heart Hammered Harder Against My Chest I Felt Her Heavenly Lips Ghost Over Mine,Spiraling Me Into Pure Mindblowing Bliss.

I Watched Her Leave Through Half-Lidded Eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFC!!!FOUR CHAPTERS!!!!:]
I Think That's Enough Updates For Tonight!:D:D:D:D:D
MUCH LOVAGE,MUFFINS.COOKIES AND KUDOS TO THOSE LOVELY PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED,SUBSCRIBED & READ THIS STORY!!
I Hope You Enjoy This As Much As A Fat Kid Enjoy His X-mas Cookies!
xDDDDDD
COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.HATE.WHATEVER xPPPP