Status: Completed.

Tricks on My Mind

Wrong.

Eric turned his gaze away, running the wet towel over his face again, being careful not to smudge his make up as handing the guitar tech his guitar, smiling weakly towards the man before he left, avoiding to look at anyone.

His heart was raising like crazy, the blood having flood down to just one part of his body, aching for closeness. Not just any kind of closeness, he wanted someone special, the only one he could really think on; Andreas.

It was long ago since last, Andreas didn't touch him on stage as often as he used to, he didn't held him close and made him feel protected very often; only in the cities were they knew that people really expected to see Eric bend down for Andreas they did it. And this had been one of those shows.

Andreas had touched his side, stroking his skin softly as Eric had to focus completely on the guitar while bending down, soon having felt Andreas' hips against his, clearly noticing just how aroused Andreas was too. That made it so hard, knowing Andreas lusted after his body, yet rarely used to touch him off stage.

Biting his teeth together Eric ran the towel under his eyes, wiping away the tears burning his cheeks. He shouldn't think on it, he didn't want to think about it, it just messed his mind up even more. As passing the others passed restroom, Eric slipped into it, leaving the other guys to go to the lounge and get some minutes of peace before they would realize he was missing.

He threw the towel aside as the door closed, landing across the sink, and walked to the wall, crossing his arms as leaning against it, his body shaking by lust, anger, and kept back tears. It was frustrating, too tough for him to stand, and he just wanted to get something strong to drink until his brain was numb, and then crawl down in the comfort of his bed, letting the sleep bring him from the day.

The door opened, and he looked up, biting down on his bottom lip when seeing Andreas. Neither of them said anything, they were just looking at each other, knowing that the other was thinking the same, saying what words never could. Then Andreas walked in, letting the door fall shut behind him as walking up to Eric, stopping right behind the boy, his chest pressing against Eric's back, feeling how the thorax was heaving and sinking with effort for every breath.

Eric's eyes closed softly as feeling Andreas' hand placed over his own and he shifted it to the side, spreading his hand for Andreas' fingers to move between his, the man's breath tickling his cheek, his face still turned towards the man.

"I'm sorry." Andreas breathed, closing his eyes as leaning his forehead against Eric's hair, the hairspray stiff strands rasping against his cheek, but he didn't care.

"Don't be." Eric whispered, meaning it at the same time he was laying.

He wanted Andreas to apologize, he wanted to hear the man say sorry for pressing against him like this, for touching him and still not allowing them to be together. But he didn't want to see Andreas sad, or hurt, he didn't care about himself as long as he knew that Andreas was happy.

Andreas swallowed thick, moving his free hand to touch Eric's hip, stroking up under the shirt as sliding his hand forward, brushing over Eric's stomach and the belly piercing, forcing Eric's breathing to change its rhythm. He changed his head back a little, his lips parting, and he soon felt Andreas' breath crash against his before their lips met, their tongues moving slowly against the other's.

Carefully Eric moved one hand down, laying it over Andreas' and felt how his hand pressed against his stomach. The tears started to burn again, threatening to fall any time, and he let out a low sound, feeling Andreas deepen the kiss, feeling almost desperate.

They broke the kiss, none of them speaking up, just staying quiet and listened to their breaths echoing in the restroom. Then Eric moved his hand from Andreas', into the man's hair and nudged him closer, their lips touching again. Andreas' hand slid down Eric's, no longer pinning it against the wall, sliding over the warm, still slight sweaty arm, moving slowly over the ribcage, tracing linings of the ribs, before moving his hand to the pale chest, his hand brushing the piercing in his nipple.

The motion made Eric whimper lowly, pressing his hand hard against the wall as fisting Andreas' hair, both of them deepening the kiss at the same time. They were both so very aroused already, the other's very presence playing tricks on their minds, Eric not even bothering as Andreas' hands moved down, resting loosely over his hips before sliding to his pants, slowly having them undone.

Again they broke the kiss, Andreas immediately burying his face in Eric's hair as the boy shut his eyes tightly together, forcing back the tears once more. Andreas breathed hard against Eric's scalp, the breath feeling as a heating wind against his skin as being completely unaware of that Andreas' tears was wetting down his hair.

Andreas wanted the boy close like this to him all the time, just holding the boy in his arms and protect him from the world, not letting anything hurt him. But this rare moments were the only times he really could show for Eric just how much the boy meant for him, always being so slow and gentle, careful as if afraid that Eric would break. He wanted to give Eric everything, everything there was to give; Eric could ask for anything and Andreas would bring it to him, if it so would take his whole life.

He couldn't give Eric what the boy really needed, though.

Eric swallowed hard, letting go of Andreas' hair to move his hand down behind his back, stroking over Andreas' crotch, teasing briefly over the man's erection. Andreas pulled back slightly, thankful for Eric not seeing how wet the tears had made his cheeks as he undid his own pants, pushing them down just as Eric did.

Wrapping one arm around Eric's waist he brought his lips to the boy's neck, pressing soft kisses against the skin, earning a soft moan as Eric leaned his head back, exposing more of the almost milk white neck.

He didn't prepared Eric, he never did; knowing full well that Eric got fucked every night, often bringing his company for the night to the bus, letting Andreas hear the low moans through the thin walls. Then all his will power went to not march to the boy's bunk and pull whichever random man it might be off of the thin boy, not wanting anyone else near Eric, spoiling his love.

Wincing Eric pressed his forehead against the wall, his face scrunched up in discomfort as Andreas slowly pushed in, his breathing getting uneven. Though Andreas' lips against his neck was soothing, making it easier to forget about the pain as Andreas started to move, only concentrating on that he had Andreas close.

He went through this every night, feeling the burning pain in the beginning, always bringing different men to his bunk for them to please him for one night, yet there was always a difference with Andreas. The pain wasn't equal as present, the pleasure being brought to him quicker, and he enjoyed it in a different way.

Andreas got the true him; no over the top moans, no flirtatious showings of how skilled and good he was. With Andreas it was simple, the low sounds he gave out was real, he didn't had to prove anything for Andreas, he only let the man take care of him, giving all the control to Andreas. It was the only way he knew how to show that he trusted Andreas completely.

The tears started to fall down his cheeks again, biting down hard on his bottom lip, only a few moans slipping out. He didn't cared if Andreas saw his tears - the man knew well enough what exactly he was doing to the teenager - but he didn't wanted to underline just how paining it was, hence to why always keeping them back when he was with the man.

Andreas gripped tightly over the boy's hip, light enough not to pain the boy, though still hard enough to leave a slight mark, showing all the other men that there was only one person allowed to damage the teenager's skin. He wanted for everybody to see who Eric really belonged to, who he were suppose to go to bed with every night, in whose arms he was meant to fall asleep in and who he should wake up to. He wanted to show the whole word.

Eric gripped over his hand, making Andreas' fingers dig deeper into the skin, and he leaned his head against the raven strands, the tears sliding down his cheeks with no stop as he brought Eric close to pleasure.

He soon heard the low moan; sounding soft, almost surprised, as he arched his back, leaning his head back against Andreas' shoulder. It sounded so different to the other Eric were with, then the boy were practically screaming, pulling it off too, but Andreas knew that this was the real sound from Eric; this was how he sounded when he came, being brought to orgasm without having to fake it to boost someone's ego.

Andreas came soon after, biting his teeth hard together as pressing his face against Eric's head, his body tensing up for a few blissful seconds when everything was perfect. Then he was brought back to reality by his body relaxing.

For a short while they stood like that, panting heavily and just being close, before they moved away at the same time, pulling their pants off. The silence around them was thick, not speaking any words as they avoided meeting the other's eyes, only wrapping their arms around each other in one last moment of intimacy.

Softly Andreas stroked Eric over the hair, feeling the boy's tears wet his shoulder without there being anything for him to do to stop it. Then they parted, only enough for their lips to press together, kissing deep and slow again, none of them really willing to let go just yet.

It was Eric that pulled back first, though, moving his lips in unhearable words against Andreas', the man knowing full well what Eric was mouthing though the words never got said. Then the boy left, leaving Andreas alone in the restroom, hiding his face in his hands as mouthing the same words the boy just had.

"I love you."