Status: just started this, likey or no likey? comments appreciated:)

Label Me

and as the cheerleader climbs the social ladder, the water gets shallower and shallower.

BRIT.

Cheer tryouts started after school. All the hopefuls stood in line in the gym.

Brit turned her head around to see a blonde girl.

"Hey," the girl said, a small smile on her face.

Brit raised her eyebrows. The girl's expression instantly changed.

She glared at Britney, and put one hand on her hip.

"What do you want bitch?" the girl said.

This made Brit smile.

"Perfect!" she said, linking arms with the girl. "Who are you?"

"My name's Tyff," she said.

"Britney. Best friends?" Britney asked.

"You know it."

Brit was beyond elated. She'd ditched her best friends that had been weighing her down and got one in a higher place.

Who cares about old memories when you can make new ones?

She was getting shallower and shallower by the second. Ricky had helped pull her into the inner social circles.

The tryouts flew by, only five freshmen made the squad. Among them were Brit and Tyff.

They were quickly climbing the social ladder.

The head cheerleader, a senior, Kylie VanWindenshmaug, invited the squad to her house for a party tonight.

Her parents just left for the Bahamas.

"Everybody who's anybody will be there," she squealed in her announcement. Brit and Tyff decided to get ready together. They were anybodies now.

And Brit was ABSOLUTELY positive she wouldn't have to worry about running into Kat or Summer.

Without her, they were sure to be nobodies in no time.

and as the cheerleader climbs the social ladder, the water gets shallower and shallower
♠ ♠ ♠
end of introducing. story takes off nextt :)