Status: just started this, likey or no likey? comments appreciated:)

Label Me

and the indie finds someone real

SUMMER.

Summer sat in the back of the science room, waiting for Brit to walk through the door.

First day of seventh grade, and this was the only class she had with Brit. She came through the door, immediately followed by Ricky, who had his hand on her back, and it was going a little low.

"Brit?" Summer asked.

"Hey, I'm gonna sit with Ricky if that's okay?" Britney asked, a pleading smile flashing toward her friend.

"Britney, this is the only class we have together," Summer said. "You promised we could sit together."

"Yeah, but this is the only class I have with Ricky, too," Brit said, pouting now.

"Dude, whatever happened to chicks before dicks?" Summer said, crossing her arms now.

Britney winked at her and took a seat beside Ricky.

Summer cursed under her breath and turned in her stool, and rubbed her feet together. She put her elbows on the lab station and her head in her hands.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked up.

"Hey," said the girl behind Summer, "is this seat taken?"

"Well, it was," Summer said, "But my best friend is a lying bitch so, hey, it's all free."

"Who's this so-called best friend?" The girl asked, taking a seat.

"Britney Tyler," Summer said, pointing at Brit.

"Haha, honey, that's no loss. She's a preppy cheerleader. Slut written all over her. She'd screw you over later anyway." The girl said. "I'm Kristal by the way."

"Summer," Summer smiled and shook Kristal's hand. They laughed.

"And I believe your sitting in my seat," Britney said, whipping Kristal around. They glared at eachother.

"Sorry 'hun', this is KRISTAL'S seat," Summer said, glaring daggers at Britney.

Tears built up in Britney's eyes as her face turned red with anger. "Have it your way." Britney said, storming back to her seat next to Ricky. A few moments before the bell rang, Kat came in riding on some tall emo boy's back. They were laughing, but her face was still sort of grey in areas that the eyeliner ran.They sat next to each other.

Kristal and Summer talked all period. It was the first day, so they didn't really teach us anything anyways. We got along amazingly well, but I know it's gonna take time before we reach the level of friendship that me, Brit, and Kat have.

Or, um, had.

and the indie finds someone real
♠ ♠ ♠
its gonna get less fast soon,:)
but i just gotta get it started.
read? subscribe? COMMENT?
ill love you forever you have no idearrr.