Sequel: Supernova Love
Status: Active

Whatever Happened To Needing No One?

Chapter Nine

RYAH! Jenna’s voice came from the front door.

Kitchen. I stated.

What the hell are you doing? She asked as she entered the kitchen. I turned to face her.

I’m painting, Einstein.

I can see that. But why?

I am sick of looking at white walls.
I replied, with a shrug. Not to mention the fact that I am bored beyond belief. The guys are gone on a two week road trip and I still have a week to go. These boys have ruined me. I can’t be alone at all or I get antsy and restless. I hate not being around them. Brent has become like one of my girlfriends. We go shopping, watch movies together and he’s always there to listen to me bitch about something. I’ve grown very accustomed to having him around. Over the past ten days (since he kidnapped me from the library) Jon and I have spent a good amount of time together. And, like I predicted, the more I'm with him the more I wish I was with him. Whenever Brent and Jon aren't around...there’s Kris. Convenient Kris. Just down the hall and always willing to sit and do nothing with you just so you don't have to be alone.

Does Brent know you're doing this to his apartment? Jenna questioned.

Uh huh. And it is not Brent’s apartment. It is Brent and Ryah’s apartment thank you. I said, going back to painting the kitchen walls. I don't want to live in a boy’s apartment anymore. So I bought some paint, ordered some furniture and..

How are you affording this?
She asked, concerned.

Brent and I got a credit card together. Her eyes just about bugged out of her head. It’s an apartment card.

An apartment card?! What the fuck is an apartment card?

We put apartment purchases on it. You know...the paint, furniture...groceries, the bills. At the end of the month I give him half. This month I think I'm gonna be giving him IOU’s.
I said, laughing.

That's the most dysfunctional thing I’ve ever heard. She stated and I just shrugged.

I dunno. It was his idea because he gone so much. He wanted us to have it in case he wasn’t here and I needed something. I stopped, realizing how that sounded.

Are you sure you two aren't secretly together? Because you act like a married couple.

Positive.
I stated simply. But to what do I owe the visit?

It’s your birthday! Did you think I wouldn’t come see my baby sister on her birthday?
I had forgotten for a moment. That’s what happens when all of your friends are gone for your birthday. I had woken up to several voicemails and text messages from Brent, Adam, Kris, Pat and Sharpie. Apparently they're planning to take me out to celebrate when they get back. I still hadn’t gotten any happy birthday wishes from Jonathan, though and I was disappointed to say the least. I’m taking you out. So be ready around 930. She yelled out as she left the apartment.
- - -
As I was getting ready for the night, I was still pissed at Jonathan. He knew it was my birthday. We talked about it. How could he completely snub me like that?! I mean, I get that maybe it could have slipped his mind. But when half of his teammates had wished me a happy birthday you’d think that he would clue in. I was putting on a final coat of mascara when I heard a knock. COME IN! I shouted. I looked at myself one last time before leaving the bathroom. Hey Jenna...does this dress make my ass look huge? I said motioning to my rear as I entered the living room. I looked up to see that the person I had just asked to check out my ass was not Jenna...it was Jonathan. Immediately my body went wild with attraction. It had been way too long since I’d seen him.

Your ass looks great. He stated, smirking at me.

JONATHAN! I exclaimed as I threw myself at him. He gripped me tight to his body in a long, yet not long enough hug. What are you doing here?! I said as I fixed my stare on his incredibly stunning eyes.

I came to see you. He stated, keeping a hold of my hips. Happy birthday! I grinned, wrapping my arms around him again.

I thought you forgot!

Nope. Not at all.

Where are the rest of the guys? I thought you were in Tampa.

We were. They still are.

How are you here then?!

I pulled some strings.
He said trying to play it off like it was no big deal. They're letting me skip out on practice tomorrow. I just have to be in Dallas for the game tomorrow night. Had he gone through all that trouble just for me? I just wanted to be here with you on your birthday. I felt my heart skip a few beats. But...it looks like you had plans. So I’ll just..

No!
I said as I grabbed him to stop him from leaving. There is no one I would rather spend my birthday with then you. His eyes lit up and I realized that was the first time I had made any sort of declaration towards the feelings I was having for Jon...out loud anyways. I quickly began backpedalling. I uhm...it’s just that...I was..

Don't try to take it back.
He said with a grin. Because there is no where I would rather be then here with you. My heart rose into my throat as he pressed his lips to mine. He pulled my hips to his and I was up on my toes trying to get as much of him as I could get. It was then that I realized that as much as I was fighting to stay away from him, he was fighting just as hard for us to be together. I pulled at his shirt, which happened to rise allowing my fingertips to graze his abs. He swiftly picked me up and carried me to the couch. I don't know if it was the skin on skin contact or the fact that this was the first time I had initiated anything with him, but whatever the reason it unleashed an intense passion that I had never felt from him. All of the pent up lust and desire was oozing out of not only him, but me as well. There was nothing I wanted more than this. He began placing feather light kisses skilfully along my jaw that travelled down onto my neck. As my breathing was becoming erratic and shallow, I leaned my head back allowing him to carry on easily. A moan escaped my lips as he found a spot on my neck that I had no idea could make me feel this way. After hearing that moan, he focussed all of his attention right there and it was clear that he was intent on getting more of those moans out of me. As he flicked his tongue over that spot and sucked on it, his hand began travelling up my thigh sending chills throughout my body. His hand stopped as he began tracing shapes on my hip bone under my dress. I wrapped my legs tightly around him forcing his hips to press harder into mine and I was pleased when a deep groan came out of his mouth. I felt him grin into my neck and then his lips were pressed hard against mine; harder than ever before. I was so turned on at that point that I didn't want to wait any longer, and neither did he. He began pulling his shirt over his head and as he did this I went to work on his belt, finally getting it unbuckled. As I was pulling on his zipper I let my hand linger, purposefully and received yet another deep groan from within Jon’s throat followed by a lusty ‘fuck’. He then took over and pulled my panties off in one fluid motion and tossed them to the side. As he slowly slid his hand up my thigh one more time my front door flew open causing Jon and I to fly apart.

RY! Are you almost.. Jenna stopped as she saw Jon and I. It was clear exactly what we were doing. Jon was shirtless, doing up his zipper and I...well...I could tell that my hair was in every possible position as I ran my fingers through it, trying desperately to tame it. Here you go Tazer. Jenna said with a grin as she picked Jon’s shirt up off the floor and handed it to him.

Thanks. He mumbled as he flashed me a little grin and went into the bathroom. I faced Jenna, who was smiling hugely at me.

What?!

You might want to put your underwear back on before we go to the club.
She said pointing to my underwear on the floor by the couch.

Shut up Jenna. I mumbled as I picked them up.

So when exactly did you start letting Tazer get in your pants?

He hasn’t been in my pants, thank you.

Okay. When exactly did you start letting him get you out of your pants then?
She rephrased her question.

Right now. Thanks for ruining that by the way. I stated.

How long have you and Jonathan been sneaking around behind all of our backs?! I laughed at that.

Sneaking around?! We're not 14, Jenna. We don't have to sneak around and we aren't. We just havent come out and said ‘Hey guys! Guess what we did last night!’ Just then Jon came out of the bathroom.

So Jon. Are you coming out with us? Jenna asked Jon.

Yes he is. I answered for him and felt him give me a look like he really didn't want to go out right now. You’re coming. I told him as I made my way into the bathroom to fix my makeup. Being in a club full of people was probably the last thing Jonathan wanted right now...but he could wait. Teasing him all night is going to be well worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3
so it's been a couple of days, but the next chapter is here! tell me what you think!