The New Girl

Ash... how much can you embarrass me?!

Ash was the first to make a move. She stepped forward and grabbed Billie's cheek and pinched it.

"AH!" He gasped, clutching his cheek. I dug my head into my hands to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Ash, if you think you're dreaming, you pinch yourself, not someone else." I said through my hands, but it really turned into "Mumble, mumble mumble."

Bobbye suddenly bursted out laughing, and then fell to the floor gasping for air as she continued to be over come by laughter. I gazed down at Bobbye.

'Am I the only sane one around here?' I thought to myself.

"Dad." Joey grinned at his friends insane reactions. "These are my friends. That's Ash, Bobbye's on the floor and the one who is clearly embarrassed is Spud."

"Nice to meet you all." Billie smiled, still rubbing his now-red cheek. "I'm guessing that you guys already know who I am."

"B-B-Billie." Ash pointed and stared right into his eyes. Billie laughed nervously and turned away to avoid Ash's stalkerish stare.

"Hey Joe... Mike and Tre are coming over... do you want to stick around or would your friends like to leave?" Billie asked.

Ash answered this for Joey. "ARE YOU KIDDING?! Who would pass up an offer to meet Mike and Tre? I ASK YOU WHO?!"

"I'll take that as a 'we'll stay'" Billie chuckled.

"Hell yeah!" Bobbye said, getting up, still chuckling here and there. "We get to meet Green Day."

I tried to seem emotionless, but inside i was jumping everywhere doing the happy dance. For some reason, I started humming "A Pirates Life For Me" as we all followed Billie up the stairs into the kitchen.

Billie looked at me and smiled... I almost died, but i some how managed to seem outwardly emotionless as I smiled shyly at him. Wow, i was really good at this acting stuff! Just as we reached the top of the stairs, the doorbell rang.

"You guys wait in the living room, I think that i should get the door." He said, making it obvious that he was talking to Ash, who looked like she was about to pounce at the door.

Ash rolled her eyes as Joey led us to the living room. "Well, here it is." Joey walked into a room with a big screen TV, a few bookcases full of movies and huge couches that looked quite comfortable.

"Oh my god, i love your couches!" Bobbye shrieked as she jumped onto the nearest one, sprawling herself across the legnth of the couch.

"No fair Bobbye, who said that you got that whole couch!" Ash said like a kindergardener.

"I said." Bobbye smiled.

"That's not fair. Spud, tell Bobbye to share!" Ash groaned.

"Bobbye, please share the couch with Ash." I said sweetly, as if i was a kindergarden teacher.

"No." Bobbye stated.

"Bobb-" I was about to warn her that she had better share when three figures entered the room. The three "holiest" figures alive, and the room fell awkwardly silent. All except for the constant tick tock of the clock in the corner of the room.