A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Authors Note

Okay, so now that this is all finished, I'd like to say a few things in regards to all of you.

THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH!!!

To everyone who ever read this, to everyone who ever subscribed, to everyone who read AND subscribed, to everyone who commented, to everyone who read, subscribed AND commented - Thank you. You've kept me going through this story. I didn't even think I'd get readers, but for it to turn out this well, I'm happy :)

You all mean lot to me but I'd like to thank a few extra people....

Maddyyy: - You were my first commenter, my first reader and my first subscriber. You've commented EVERY single chapter, or whenever you could, which was quite reguarly.
And you're an awesome girl :)
So and extra special thank you to you :D

To the girl who continues to change her username religiously, but is currently known as 'summer; hate me.': - Thank you for all of your comments. Every chapter I post I have a part inside me that is waiting desperatly for you next comment.
Your comments never fail to crack me up :)
And yes, more sex will be in mind for the sequel. *wiggles eyebrows*
So another extra special thank you to you

In The Woods: - You comment reguarly, and you comments always make me smile from compliments. Extra special thank you to you!

rachelromance.: - Haven't seen a comment from you lately, and I don't think you read this anymore, but that doesn't matter. You still commented every chapter and made me smile. So thank you. Extra special :)


I just felt those people needed a little more recognision.

So for the thousandth time for this little dialouge, thank you from the bottom of my short, stumpy, black, spastic heart :D

AND. Sequel.

Until The End Of Everything; I Mean This Forever << That's the link, that or click the thing in the top right hand corner, but just keep in mind, at this precise moment, there's no chapters and the layout's crappy. But hopefully we'll get some chapters up soon...

Bye loveys.
Again soon we shall meet.

--Sarah--

xoxo