Fate Is Leading The Way

I See The Truth

Image

"I promise we will be alright."
I tried to have some hope as I listened to Nick make his promise. I know he doesn't have the best track record with promises but I needed something to hold onto. I tightened my grip on him as I heard Joe try to reason with the crowd of teenage girls.
"I have to go back out there." Nick said quietly.
I reluctantly released him and stepped back. I whipped away few stray tears and looked up at Nick hoping to see some kind of reassurance. He smiled before turning and running back onto the stage.
Nick had just informed the whole world about our daughter Fate. Why is it such a big deal? Nick and I are sixteen, he broke a promise by being with me, we've both been lying to everyone, and most importantly Nick is one third of the popular, world known, band the Jonas Brothers. Nick and his brothers are Disney's squeaky clean trio. They were never to do anything bad or image damaging, but Nick and I did and we have to face the consequences. Neither of us thought this would happen, we were only fourteen when we started dating, how were we supposed to know? That night when Fate was conceived I never thought I'd be watching the father of my child talk to a bunch of teens about his mistake. I hated thinking of our one night together as a mistake, everything happens for a reason.
As hard as Nick tried to talk to his fans they wouldn't listen to a word he was saying. I always thought their fans would never turn their backs on them, I guess I was wrong. I guess it really goes to show all of their fans only like them because of their looks not their talent.
Giving up the boys left the stage. As soon as Nick was near enough I pulled him close to me. He held me in his arms and we stood on the side of the stage in silence. I loved being in his arms again, I felt so protected.
"Let's go home and see Fate." Nick said smiling at me.
I nodded and held Nick's hand as we walked away from the angry girls and out of the arena.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter! Sorry it is so short, but because it is so short I am going to upload the next chapter tonight too. =]
I would like to thank all of my lovely readers. I had Thirty subscribers before the first chapter was even up, that's never happened to me before. So thank you =].
Comment!!!!