Fate Is Leading The Way

Must Everything You Do Make Me Smile

Image

Nick's P.O.V.

The fans reacted as I expected them to. I tried and tried to reason with the. I told them just because I'm a father isn't going to change me or the band. But they wouldn't listen.
We left the arena defeated with our heads hung low. Our career is basically over and we lost our fans respect. I held Hannah close to me as I thought about the future. Having her back in my arms is the best feeling in the world, and I never want to lose her ever again. Even with my career going down the drain I felt at ease with Hannah next to me. I love her so much I can't see my life with out her and I don't know how I ever could.
"Don't worry guys. We just have to have faith the fans will come around." My mom tried to reassure us as best she could.
"Exactly, I'm sure after some time everything will be back to the way it was." My dad added in.
Hannah gripped my hand tighter. All of this had to be hard for her, I know it was for me.
"Don't worry." I whispered so only she could hear.
"To late." Hannah replied.
I sighed and hugged her closer to my side. She laid her head in my chest, the feeling of having her close to me had butterflies in my stomach.
Dad parked the car in Hannah's driveway and slowly everyone climbed out of the vehicle. Carmen pulled in next to us in Hannah's car, Lexi seated next to her. Somberly we all walked into the house.
"How'd it go?" Mrs. Adams asked as we walked into the kitchen.
"I'm joining the witness protection program." Hannah mumbled.
"That bad?" Mrs. Adams asked sadly.
"It wasn't that bad." My mom said.
"Where's Fate?" Hannah asked suddenly.
"In her room." Mrs. Adams replied. "What happened?"
My parents took over the story telling while Hannah walked out of the room. I figured my parents could take it from here, so I walked out of the room unnoticed. I quickly walked upstairs to Fate's room. I pushed open the door and saw Hannah and Fate sitting on the floor together. Fate was playing with a doll and Hannah was watching her, a happy smile plastered to her face. I quietly took out my phone and snapped a picture.
"I suggest you delet that or I will." Hannah said looking up at me.
"Nope." I said poping the 'p'. "I want to keep the memory forever."
Hannah laughed and looked back at Fate.
"look at her she's so small." Hannah whispered. "Why do they hate her?"
"They don't hate her. They hate me."
"No Nick they hate her and me!" Hannah stood up and walked to the window in Fate's room.
I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her small waist. She turned her body around so she was facing me. I did the only thing I could think of to make her forget everything. I kissed her. She seemed surprised at first but then she placed both hands on my chest and kissed me back. The kiss was short and sweet, I smiled at her and she smiled at me.
Maybe everything could go back to the way it's supposed to be.
"Daddy."
I looked down to see Fay standing next to me with her hands in the air. I picked her up and kissed her on the cheek.
"Hey baby girl." I siad tickling her side.
Fate giggled and tried to wriggle out of my reach.
"You two are so cute." Hannah said smiling proudly at us.
I stopped tickling Fate and smiled at Hannah. I took her hand in mine and thought about us. This was perfect.

* * * *

Joe's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch looking at nothing in perticular while my thoughts wondered. They wondered to the dark haired beauty sitting next to me talking quietly to her friend. She turned to me and smiled, she most have said something to me while I was off in my own little world.
"Sorry what?" I asked, i could feel my checks turn red from embaressment.
She placed one of her small hands on my check and felt it's warmth.
"I said do you want to go for a walk?" She asked.
"Yeah." Isaid quietly. Her dark eyes had a playful sparkle to them and her radiant smile was simply breath taking.
"Ok let's go." She stood from the couch and started towards the door. I followed her out the door and outside.
The su nwas just setting, the sky was light pinks and purples. We walked in silence down the street; there wasn't any need for talk it would just ruin the moment.
"How long have you known Hannah?" I asked breaking the silence.
Carmen was silent for a moment.
"Since Fate was born. Lexi wanted to go and find out what Hannah named her baby, so her first day back we sat by her at lunch." Carmen looked a head of her obviously lost in the memory. "And we clicked instantly."
I let the silence take control again as we turned onto a different street. Carmen came to sudden stop in front of a blue house. It looked really run down, boarded up windows and chipping paint. Carmen made her way through the weeds and to a window that was parsally covered.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Follow me." She said as she climbed in the window.
I looked around once before slowly and reluctantly followed her into the broken house.
"Carmen?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh cliffhanger, kind of.
I got two updates in one day =]. I hope this one is good. It is definatly very sweet and gag worthy, just kidding. So comment! I want to know what you think of this one. =]
COMMENT!!!!