Fate Is Leading The Way

Tell Me Do You Feel The Pressure Now?

Image

Nick's P.O.V.

I sat next to Hannah and my mom in a waiting room in the Hollywood Records building. We were waiting for the press conference to begin, which would be happening any second now.

"Nervous?" I asked Hannah.

I didn't want her to come to the press conference, I wanted to protect her from the questions. Of course Joe had to open his mouth and tell Hannah. She told me she wanted to go the night we got back together, the night I stayed with her and Fay. We hadn't put a label to what was going on between us we just went with it, and now we were going to stand by each other.

"No I'm fine." Hannah said, her eyes wouldn't meet mine.

"Your lying."

"I'm fine, Nick. Don't worry so much." Hannah said smiling. "I just want to get this over with."

I held her hand tightly in mine. She meant the world to me and I am so happy we're back together.

"Alright guys let's go." My dad said.

"Ready?" I asked.

"As I'll ever be." Hannah mumbled.

We followed the whole Jonas Group team out of the room and down a long hall to the conference room. As soon as we entered the room flashes went off and questions were being thrown at us. I gripped Hannah's hand even tighter on my hand as we walked up to the long table where we would sit. Only three mics were set up but four chairs were in front of them we lined up first Kevin, then me, then Hannah, and at the end Joe. We took our seats and the Jonas Group publicist spoke.

"At this time the Jonas Brothers would like to make a statement then there will be time for questions." She paused to let this sink in more. "Please hold all questions until then."

I glanced at Hannah, who was looking out at the crowd of hungry reporters with ease. She was putting up a strong wall.

"We want to tell the fans the truth." Joe began. "We owe it them. And they owe it to us to stand by us."

"Our fans mean the world to us and their support is all we want." Kevin added. "We understand recent events has lost us a lot of fans but we hope and pray our loyal fans will stay with us."

It was my turn to speak. "A couple of months ago I released the news that I am a father."

The group in front of began to speak all at once asking questions.

I waited until they quieted down to continue. "My family and I decided to take a break from the hectic Hollywood life to focus on my young daughter."

I again glanced at Hannah. She was looking at me and I gave her a reassuring smile.
"I wasn't apart of my daughters life until the week before I made the announcement about her. And now that I'm in her life I love her more then anything." I took a deep breathe then continued. "The decision I made two years ago that lead to my daughter's birth wasn't the smartest thing I've done. I know that. I also know I love the mother of my child, she's the best thing to happen to my life."

I looked over at his brothers signaling for them to speak.

"Hannah and Fate are amazing and we hope our fans take the time to get to know them before judging them or us." Kevin said.

"Fate brings so much joy into our lives." Joe said with a huge smile. "We love her to death."

"We'll take questions now." I said.

The reporters all speak at once trying to get our attention. Kevin was the first to pick a reporter to ask their question.

"What's your daughters name?"

"Fate Marie Jonas." I said smiling.

I pointed to the next. "How old is she?"

"One and a half." I said proudly.

Joe picked the next one. "This question is for her."
He pointed at Hannah. "How do you know the Jonas Brothers?"

I looked at Hannah. "You don't have to answer." I whispered.

She leaned over me to talk into the mic. "My father used to work for them."

She sat back in her seat and smiled at me. I smiled back then looked back at the mass of people in front of me.

"What made you decide to break your purity vow?"

"That's a personal question." Kevin said immediately.

"Its OK." I said to my brother. "I love Hannah. And at the time it seemed right."

It was clear there was going to be more personal questions like this so I signaled to our publicist to end this. She quickly walked over to the mic and spoke.

"That's all we have time for."

We all said thank you and stood from our seats. I again held Hannah's hand as we left the room. I was glad we didn't have to answer any more questions. It felt weird to explain myself like that. It wasn't something I was used to.

"That sucked." Joe stated as we walked out a back door where our car was waiting.

"Defiantly." I agreed.

Hannah and I sat in the back with Joe. "It wasn't that bad."
Joe and I both looked at her like she was an alien. She just shrugged indifferently like what we had to do was nothing. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to me. She let her head rest on my chest, her body fit against mine perfectly.

"I guess it could have been worse."

"Yeah they could have asked about mine and Kev's sex lives." Joe said.

"What sex lives?" I asked laughing.

"Hey! You don't know about me!" Joe said faking offense. "Kevin on the other hand."

"Stop talking about me." Kevin warned from the seat in front of us.

"As far as I'm concerned none of you have sex lives." My mom spoke up.

"She has hearing like a hawk!" Joe whispered.

"You know it." Mom said matter of factually.

I laughed along with Hannah at the look on Joe's face. He soon joined the laughter not being able to keep a straight face.

"Oh Joseph." Hannah said as she tried to regain her breath. "You really know how to make someones day."

****
Hannah's P.O.V.

A week later the bus was parked in front of the Jonas house and we were packing things onto it. It was bigger then their last one, it had to fit two more people comfortably. Fay would be staying in my bunk which was across from Nick's on the bottom bunk. The bus was fully loaded with diapers and other baby necessities.

"Its going to be great having you and Fay with us." Joe said excited.

We were placing groceries into the cupboards. Nick was in the back room stocking it with every DVD and video game they owned. Kevin and Shae were inside doing some last minute hanging out since they wouldn't see each other for a while.

"Alright, is everything put away?" Denise asked walking onto the bus.

"Yep." I said putting the last item into the cupboard.

"OK. Everyone go say your goodbyes."

I skipped out of the bus after Joe. I immediately went to my mom who was holding Fay. She was holding her composure, not wanting to upset me or Fay.

"Time to go." I said sadly.

"OK." She said kissing Fay on the forehead. "Be good." She said quietly to Fay.

She set Fay down and let her run to Nick. Once we were certain Fay was with Nick my mom and I hugged. It was one of the best hugs o had ever gotten.

"Have fun. And don't be too much trouble." My mom said her words breaking. "I love you."

"I love you too." I tried to keep from crying. "We'll see you soon."

"Until then" my mom said kissing my cheek.

"Until then."

I said goodbye to Shae then climbed onto the bus. The last to enter the bus was Kevin after a long goodbye to Shae. And so the tour began.
♠ ♠ ♠
well i hope you all like this!

comment! : )