Fate Is Leading The Way

I'll Say Something Rash...She Has The Most Amazing Smile

Image

Two weeks into the tour and everything has been go great. The boys played to sold out shows every night. They were back to doing what they loved to do and they were happy, happier even then when Fate is around.

The whole family sat in the living room area of the bus recounting the show that just ended. The bus drove steadily along the rode taking us to the next town.

"Did you see when I did my guitar spin I slipped?" Kevin said excited. "I almost fell right into the crowd."

"That would have been a show stopper." Nick said smirking at Kevin. "Literally."

"I didn't see that." I said looking at Kevin with an amused expression.

"Yeah it was crazy." Kevin said throwing his hands in the air.

"Crazy!" Fay yelled copying Kevin by putting her hands in the air.

"Exactly!" Kevin said high fiving Fay, a new thing Joe taught her.

Nick tapped my hand signaling he wanted to talk to me. I excused myself and walked back to the back room and sat down on the couch there. Nick came in a minute later, cat calls from Joe could be heard.

"Shut up!" Nick yelled before he shut the door cutting off whatever smart ass remark Joe made.

Nick walked over to where I was sitting and sat next to me. He placed a hand on mine and smiled warmly at me.

"So I've been thinking," He began, his calloused fingers rubbing against my knuckles. "That we haven't gone on a date in awhile."

"We haven't." I agreed waiting for what Nick had to say.

"We should go to dinner, just the two of us, when we get to the next town."

"I'd love to." I responded pecking him on the lips.

"Good." He said bringing me closer to him. "I've missed spending time with you."

I let my head fall against his chest as he held me in his arms. Nick hummed a familiar tune as he stroked my hair.

****
After an eight hour drive the bus stopped in front of the hotel we would be staying at for the night. We all ambled out of the bus and went quickly into the hotel lobby trying to go unnoticed. Kevin Sr. checked us all in to our rooms while the rest of us waited by the elevators.

"OK the same room assignments as before." He said handing each of us our appropriate room keys.

Nick, Fay, and I shared a room while Joe and Kevin shared one; and Denise, Kevin Sr., and Frankie shared another. As for as Denise and Kevin cared to know Nick and I stayed in separate beds. The truth was we always slept together; with Fay in her portable play pen/bed.

We all went to our separate rooms for the night. We would be staying in town for a few days to do press and have a day off.

"I'm so tired." Nick said through a yawn.

Fate was the complete opposite of Nick at that moment. She was running around the room laughing so hard she fell over sometimes.

"Joe shouldn't have given her some of his soda." I commented as I picked her up much to her dismay, and set her in her play pen.

"She'll be out in no time." Nick said as he handed Fay her juice and kissed her forehead.

I looked through my suit case for my pajamas while Nick sang Fay to sleep. I pulled out my shorts and tank top then walked to the bathroom.

"Hey wait a second." Nick said quietly.

I stopped outside of the bathroom and waited patiently for Nick. He tucked Fay in then walked to where I was.

"Wanna take a shower together?" He asked, he placed his hands on my hips and brought me closer to him.

"Hmmm, no." I said. "I just want to go to sleep."

Nick groaned, "come on its been weeks!"

"Well then one more night won't kill you."

I turned away from him and shut the bathroom door in his disappointed face. After a nice long shower I walked back into our room where Nick was watching TV. The volume was down low and the TV light was the only light in the room. I dropped my dirty clothes into my suitcase before climbing into bed next to Nick.

"Good night." I said quietly.

Nick turned the TV off. "Good night. I love you."

"I love you more."

Nick wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Not possible." He breathed into my ear.

I smiled as I closed my eyes and listened to Nick hum our song softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! I couldn't think of anything to write which is why this chapter sucks :/ .
It might be another long wait for the next update, so sorry in advance.
But while you wait for me to update this one you should read one of my other stories! : )
Oh and if any of you have some stories I'd love to read them just tell me!
Comments please!
: )