Fate Is Leading The Way

Tell Me The Truth And Don't Lie

Image

Nick's P.O.V.

A blinding light from an open window woke me from a very peaceful sleep. I stretched my arm and hit someone sleeping next to me. I smiled as I realized last night really happened. I wrapped my arms around Hannah and pulled her body closer to mine.

"I was sleeping." Hannah mumbled groggily.

"I know, but you were too far away." I said kissing her cheek.

She turned herself towards me and that's when I noticed the very thin white sheet covering her nude body. I wanted to rip that sheet off and - well you get the picture.

"Don't even try." Hannah mumbled as she cuddled into my chest.

"Try what?" I asked innocently.

"I can feel your little problem, Nick." Hannah said looking up at me an eyebrow raised.

"Little?" I asked pretending to be offended.

Slowly Hannah's hand traveled down my chest. "Alright defiantly not little." She said as her hand stopped at certain part of my anatomy.

I closed my eyes as Hannah kissed me and kept up her actions down there. Everything was going great until there was a knocking at the door.

"Hannah!"

Hannah pushed me away causing me to land on the floor.

"Hide!" Hannah whispered as she ran around the room.

I quickly pulled on my boxers and rolled under Hannah's bed seconds later the rest of my stuff was thrown under the bed.

"Yeah?" Hannah asked as she opened the door, she was slightly out of breath from running around the room.

"I'm taking Fate to the park." Mrs. Adams said.

"Alright." Hannah said quickly. She shut the door then sighed loudly.

I rolled out from under neath the bed and stood up. I looked around the room and saw Hannah standing by her door a robe wrapped around her body.

"You should go." Hannah said, she didn't look at me as she spoke.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused. She looked so sad.

"Just go." Hannah said finally looking at me.

"Hannah, please just tell me what's wrong." I said again. I took a step towards her.

"This was a mistake." Hannah whispered.

"What?"

"Last night was a mistake." Hannah said a little louder.

"Why?" I asked. I felt my heart breaking as she shook her head tears sliding down her cheeks.

"We can't be together, Nick."

I didn't say anything as I got dressed. I grabbed my car keys and jacket and walked past Hannah. She didn't move as I got my stuff together; I couldn't look at her because I knew I would do something stupid. She didn't stop me as I walked away from her. I wasn't going to stay somewhere I'm not welcome. During the drive back to the hotel I thought about Hannah. I really do still love her but I obviously messed up one to many times. Hannah and Fate are my world, without them in my life I'm not sure what I would do. I parked Kevin's car and quickly walked into the hotel, staying as unnoticed as possible. I walked up to Joe and I's room. i walked into the room and saw Kevin and Joe sitting on the couch watching TV. They looked at me when I entered the room, but i ignored them and jumped onto my bed. I closed my eyes and when I opened them Joe was sitting next to me.

"do you have to be such a creeper?" I asked.

He didn't answer he just looked at me funny.

"what?" I asked irritated.

"Where have been?" He asked.

I sat up and moved away from him.

"At Hannah's house, Fate wouldn't sleep so Hannah needed some help." I explained.

"That took all night?" Kevin asked. He was sitting on the end of my bed looking annoyed.

"No. It was late and I was tired so Hannah let me stay over." I said with a shrug.

"Whatever. Will all know what you guys did." Kevin said rolling his eyes.

The room was silent as my brothers waited for me to deny. When i didn't Kevin looked disappointed and Joe looked upset. Out of no where Joe hit me in the arm.

"What the hell was that for?" I yelled rubbing my arm.

"Are you stupid?" Joe asked. "You knocked her up once, do you want to again?"

"No!" I said. "Stop freaking out its not that big of a deal."

"Nick, you are sleeping with Hannah. That's kind of a big deal." Kevin said slowly.

"Please tell me you guys were at least safe this time." Joe said anxious again.

"Yes." I said rolling my eyes.

"Good." Kevin said then he turned back to the TV.

Joe looked at Kevin that back to me. "I need to tell you something."

"OK?"

"I slept with Carmen."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short =/ I'm having major writters block. And sorry to those of you who thought Hannah and Nick were back together, I couldn't make it that easy. The story will have some drama in the coming chapters. so comment!