Elle.

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat.

When the three o’clock bell rang a swarm of kids rushed out of the school building right along with me screaming. Tonight was the night, the dance, New York, excitement.

I had opted to catch a ride with McKenzie that day to discuss borrowing her car. During the many classes we had together I had tried countless times to persuade her to agree with me. So far, no luck.

“What if Avery and I want to do something?” She countered my agreement, raising an eyebrow. Her and Avery had become pretty close though I had a feeling he hadn’t officially dumped Lucy, poor girl.

“Please Kenz, Ryan won’t let me take his car and we want to go to the...movies?" I tried to come up with a quick lie; there was no way I could tell her we were going to New York.

She exhaled and turned down the road to my house. "Fine, but if there is one scratch on my car, I'll scratch your face." She smirked to herself then scowled. "Maybe one of the siblings could give us a ride."

I nearly yelped and leaned over to side hug her. "Yay! Thank you so much Kenzie!"

"Yeah, yeah Elle, driving here." I laughed and let go of here. "My baby will be waiting for you in the parking lot." She looked down lovingly at the steering wheel and rubbed it.

I laughed and hopped out of the car when she pulled into the drive way. "I'll see ya later, babe!" McKenzie smiled and I winked back before disappearing into the house to change into my dress.

-

Jude and I walked hand in hand up to the school cafeteria’s door. We could already hear the overly loud music and the bass was making the floor vibrate. I had already stuffed my duffle bag full of clothes into the backseat of McKenzie’s car for quick access to change after the dance; it also held anything I might need to our trip to the city.

“Maybe we should have come here.” Jude muttered as he handed the tickets to the girl collecting them. “We could be in New York right now.”

“Oh hush, these sorts of things are fun!” I waved at McKenzie who was already sitting at a table surrounded by the siblings, including Arabella. “At least try and enjoy yourself?” He simply nodded and guided us to the table.

“You two look cute.” Bella quipped fluffing her hair. “Better than McKenzie at least.”

I looked over at my best friend who wore of face of hurt. Her dress had a red ribbon around the waist, I was proud that she wanted to stand out. “I see nothing wrong with her.” She smiled back at me and Arabella stormed off dragging Rob with her.

“I think you look really nice, McKenzie.” Kimberly added quietly. It was the most words I had ever heard her speak. McKenzie thanked her as we sat around the table eating stale cake and drinking spiked punch.

Sometime later when most of the festivities had died down and people had begun to slowly drift out of the dance Jude decided it was our time to leave. The only sibling that remained at the table with us was Kimberly, McKenzie and Avery had left some time ago and so had Bella and Rob, we figure the two lovebirds had found themselves a ride…wrong.

“Well, I need to use the restroom before we go.” I whispered to Jude slightly embarrassed before I got up and headed down the halls hearing his laughter behind me.

When I walked into the restroom I was instantly met with the loud sounds of moaning coming from one of the stalls. Instantly I felt as if I should leave and give these people some privacy but I really had to go, so I crossed my fingers I would pick an empty stall. I didn’t.

I pushed open the unlocked stall door to see McKenzie with nothing but her unmentionables on and her dress around her ankles. Avery looked like he was practically hovering over the toilet seat with my best friend attacking his face and body.

“Whoops, looks like this one is occupied.” I giggled covering it with my hand and shutting the door.

McKenzie barely had time to process what was happening then she mumbled “Elle, get out of here!” and went back to her previous activity.

I walked back to the cafeteria laughing all the way. We could stop at a gas station on our way if I needed to go that bad.

“Are you ready?” Jude smiled and walked us out to McKenzie’s Camaro; I could tell he was overly excited for this trip.

The cold air hit out cheeks tinting mine a soft pink color before I could get into the passenger’s seat and Jude in the driver’s. He revved the engine smiling wider, I rolled my eyes and climbed into the backseat with my duffle bag hoping Jude would try and look up my skirt mid-crawl.

“Now when I start changing I want you to promise you’ll keep your eyes on the road alright?” I giggled unzipping the bag and pulling out some clothes. Jude nodded and adverted his eyes to the rearview mirror which I lacked to catch.

After I finished and saw the cheeky grin on his lips I slapped his arm and crawled back to my original seat. We were about to pass the city line and a sign indicating that we were leaving California.

“New York City, here we come!”
♠ ♠ ♠
YUSHHH I actually kinda like this chapter. XD
Mkay next chappy NEW YORK CITY BBY!
Unless I do this idea I've been playing with of Jude and Ell talking in the car about the siblings and what not. I'm kinda upset I didn't make Bella be bitch in the chap..XD Oh and there is a possibility that chapters are going to come even slower...Remember how I as failing Geometry? Well yeah it didn't come up in time. So I'll have to stay at my school till 5 Monday-Thursday and when I get home I'll be totally unmotivated probably...so bare with me? :)
Anyways ready for picspam time? :D GOOD! I went crazy with the outfits XD

Elle' dress. :)
Kenzie's dress complete with unmentionables. :tehe:
Elle's after dance outfit complete with a pic of Kenzie's car and her duffle bag. ::con:

Comment pleaseeeee? :D