Status: Writing

Sick Little Games

We change, We wait.

Steph's POV

"Thank you. That means a lot to us." I smiled to a fan who had told us how much she loved our music.

"Yeah, and its really nice to meet you." Jianna added. We took a picture with her, and she left.

"John! We're done! Ha! Now, can I please get changed since I never got the chance to?" Jianna asked hugging him and giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Steph!" I heard someone shout. I turned around but i didn't see anyone. Suddenly, I felt someone pick me up.

"What the fuck!" I shouted, only to see Jack smiling at me.

"We meet again." He said smirking. He put me down and I looked at Alex who looked sad. He was watching John and Jianna hug. What was up with that?

"Alexander!" I yelled.

"Huh?" He said confused while looking at me.

"Hi!" I said plainly while waving at him.

He shook his head side to side, and walked over to give me a hug.

"Hey, Gee, look who's here." I said, getting her attention away from John.

"Stalkers!" She shouted pointing at Jack and Alex. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well guys, we're sorry to leave you again, but I have to go change, and Steph has to come with me or she'll get lost. Anyways, we're probably going to watch you guys play. We'll see you in a bit." Jianna said. She was right, knowing me I would get lost, sadly.

"Bye!" We both said walking away. I felt kind of bad that we kept on leaving them.

We made it to our bus, and Jianna got changed.

"What time does All Time Low go on?" I called to her where she was putting on make up in the bathroom.

"Shit, we have to run, they're going to be on in 4 minutes." She said as she ran out of the bathroom.

"Let's go!" I jumped off of the sofa, and ran to the door following Gee.

By the time that we made it to the stage, the crowd was unbelievable.

"Look, we can just show security our artist passes and stand on the side of the stage." Jianna said turning towards me.

"No, that would be no fun. We're going to do this my way. Follow my lead." I grabbed Jianna's arm and pulled her towards a security guard.

"Excuse me. Could you please get us to the front of the crowd? we're in a band and All Time Low is expecting to see us in the crowd." I said smiling as sweetly as I could. This guy was kind of young and he would fall for it.

"Um, sure. Just follow me."

We had to walk through the crowd of people to get to the front and we did it with out anyone getting hurt. That's a shock.

The guy from security managed to get pulled on stage by some one else of security.

"Ahh the suspense is killing me!" I said to Jianna. I guess someone realized who she was, because the next thing i knew someone was asking her for a picture.

Then, someone was asking me to sign free shirt. It pretty cool having people know your name in a completely different place. Though it can sometimes freak you out that they happen to know a lot about you.

The music started and Alex ran on stage and began to sing. He seemed a bit upset or sad. I have a feeling that he thinks we decided not to show up. He didn't look down in front of himself so he didn't see us.

I looked over at Jianna and I could tell that she was thinking the same thing i was.

"Oh my God! We love you Alex!" We shouted once the band stopped playing for a bit.

Alex looked down and he got the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face when he saw it was us.

"Wait a fucking minute guys! Stop playing Rian!" Alex said. He reached his arms toward us, and called Jack over for help. The next thing I knew Jack was lifting up out of the crowd, and Alex did the same for Gee. Once i was on stage, Jack gave me a huge hug. The kind of hug where all you wanted to do was stay there.

Once I let go, I looked into the crowd, and it was unbelievable. The mad so many fans, that I was just in awe. If Gee and I ever had even half of the amount of fans that they have, I know we'll be okay.

"How many of you dick heads, want to hear them sing?!" Alex shouted into the crowd. Though some of the people, mostly girls, booed, the majority shouted and was really into it.

I was immediately handed a microphone along with Gee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jianna's Outfit
Steph's outfit
So guys, we're back.
sorry its kinda short!
expect alot more updates soon(:
love you guys!
leave comments<3
Gee&Steph