Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Eleven

Tom’s POV (again)

Natasha kept swearing to herself in Russian. Lisa walked out, and she was not her usual cheery self. She looked awful, just as the other two girls had. Bill walked out behind her.
“Um, this kinda just dawned on me, but, do we have enough ‘ladies products’ for the ladies?” he asked.
“Like what?” I regretted asking this the moment I’d said it.
“Like tampons and Midol and chocolate…” Bill replied.
“Hell no! We’ve only got one damned box of Tampons and one bottle of Midol!” Lisa snapped. “And we’re running low on cigarettes!”
“Okay, looks like we need to make a pit stop.” Bill said. “I’ll go tell the driver.” He quickly ran out of the room.
I went and sat down next to Mike, the only guy on the bus who got me the way Bill did.
“So, what’re we gonna do about the clothing situation?” I asked.
“LEARN TO FUCKING SHARE YOU STINGY BASTARDS!” Lisa shouted. “IT’S NOT LIKE ANYONE’S GOING TO FUCKING NOTICE!” Mike and I cringed.
“SHUT THE FUCK UP, LISA!” Lizzie shouted coming into the room and shoving her, hard.
“BITCH!” Lisa screamed and shoved her back. Mike and I exchanged looks. Cat fight!
Lizzie smacked Lisa and she fell to the floor. Lisa sprang up and dove for Lizzie’s hair. Lizzie dodged her and Lisa went crashing down. She grabbed Lizzie’s leg, causing her to fall to the floor. Lisa jumped on top her and started smacking her.
Georg came into the room and pulled Lisa off of her. Lisa screamed and kicked.
“Aw man! We were watching that!” Mike whined as if reading my mind.
“PUT ME DOWN OR I WILL UPGRADE MY SPOON TO A KNIFE!” Lisa screamed.
Georg carried her out of the room. About five minutes later, Lisa came into the room and leeched herself to Lizzie. “I’m so, so, so, so SORRY!” she screamed as Bill came back into the room, he face was riddled with confusion.
“I’m sorry too!” Lizzie cried. They were both crying.
“What just happened?” Bill asked taking a seat next to me.
“Cat fight.” Mike replied. Bill made a silent “O” with his mouth and fell silent.
Natasha lit another cigarette.
“Can I have one?” I asked. Big mistake.
“FUCK OFF AND GET YOUR OWN!” she shouted and stormed into the other room. Not even Bill went after her. Not during this time of the month, he wouldn’t.
“These girls are going to kill us!” Georg sighed, coming into the room and sitting by Mike. Gustav came running looking scared.
“Natasha just stormed into the bathroom while I was peeing and threw me out!” he said. “I almost got a cigarette jammed up my ass!”
We all laughed. Gustav got more upset.
“IT WAS LIT!” he shouted, turning red. “SHE SAW EVERYTHING!”
We laughed harder. “Dude, that’s some crazy ass shit!” Mike said.
“It’s not funny.” He pouted, flopping into the recliner.

The bus driver stopped and all three girls went into the store, coming back with all sorts of weird girly products that I’m not even going to describe. Natasha went to bed early, and it was only nine. She went into her own bunk this time. No one wanted to talk to the girls, mainly in fear of setting them off into a fit of hormonal rage.
In the events preceding the pit stop and after the “bathroom” incident with Gustav, the girls had all ran out of cigarettes and got even bitchier.
Another catfight had broken out over a hair straightner between Lizzie and Natasha. Lisa had bitten Georg because he told her to calm down, and Bill’s hair had gotten pulled by his beloved “Tashy”.
“Georg, if you don’t leave me alone, you are going to wake up to bloody tampons up your fucking nose!” we heard Lisa screech. Georg came running into the room looking as though he had been held at gun-point.
“What did you do?” Bill asked.
“Nothing! I just asked if she needed anything!” he replied.
I sighed. What were we going to do for the next week with the girls in this state?
“They are going to kill us, so we’d better sleep with our eyes wide ass open.” John stated. John barley spoke, but when he did, it was usually something important.
We all nodded in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to LetMeRise..LetMeFall!
Bwoah! I love this chapter!
You know the drill.
BITTE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!