Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapther Thirteen

Lizzie’s POV

Any moron could have told you that Georg and Lisa like each other. Just as it was with Bill and Tashy. As soon as Georg said what he did, he bolted and Lisa ran after him. They talked for a few hours and came out, hand-in-hand.
We played our show, with went on the same as the others. Then we went to our hotel. The room pairings usually went as so:
Bill and Tom
Georg and Gustav
John and Mike
Me, Tashy, and Lisa

But by the end of the night it was:
Bill and Tashy
Georg and Lisa
John and Gustav
Me and Tom
Mike with Gustav and John

I was just about to climb into bed, when a knock came at my door. I knew it was Tom.
“Come in.” I said.
Tom entered the room and flopped down on Tashy’s vacated bed. “You’re sister took over my room.”
“Oh, really? I had no clue.” I said in a duh tone.
“Cute PJs.” Tom commented, indicating my white and red bat boxers and matching tank top.
“Thanks.” I said. “I take you need somewhere to sleep?”
“Yeah, can I crash here?” he asked leaning on the bed.
“You’re going to anyway.” I sighed. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. I peered out the door to see Tom stripping off his shoes, hat, and shirt. I almost gagged on my own backwash. Tom stretched out on Tashy’s bed and yawned dramatically.
“Guten Nacht, Lizzie.” He said. I spit and rinsed my mouth. Then I sprang onto his bed and started jumping. Tom, laughing, grabbed my legs and pulled me down. He climbed on top of me and tickled my sides. I screamed with laughter.
“Tomi, stop it!” I cried.
“Say it!” he cried. He was referring to our safety phrase with was “pudding”.
“No! I won’t say it!” he kept on tickling me.
“Say it!” he repeated. It was too much, I had to give in.
“Pudding! There I said it!” I screamed. Tom stopped.
“See, was that so hard, Liz?” he asked cockily. I scowled. He was not going to win. I lunged and tackled him on the bed.
“Oh, kinky…” he said in what appeared to be a seductive tone.
I climbed down and hit his arm. “Oh, baby, you know that makes it worse.” He said.
“Good night, Tom.” I said. I turned to go back to my own bed, but was grabbed by Tom. He pulled me back onto the bed and held me there, beside him.
“Stay!” he whined, clenching on to me like a teddy bear.
“Tomi!” I whined.
“Lizzie!” he dragged my name out in a childish manner.
“Fine! But hands to yourself, Kaulitz!” I told him.
“Yay! I always win!” he said.
“That’s what you think Buddy Boy.” I muttered and closed my eyes.
I could feel Tom awake beside me. He was running his fingers through my hair and humming “Reden” to himself. He must have thought I was asleep because when he leaned over, he leaned back and sighed.
“Lizzie, I have to say something to you that I know I could never tell you in person.” He said. “And that’s that I think I’m in love with you.” My heart stopped and I didn’t move for a long time. Then I rolled over and cuddled up closer to him. Tom wrapped his arms around me and sighed. “Why am I such a coward?” he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is short, yes. Fillerish, yes.
Goes to LetMeRise..LetMeFall.

If you read it, comment it.
Bitte?