Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Five

Tom’s POV

We arrived in Hamburg and was on our way to meet this Natasha person. Apparently, Lizzie hated her. Or, she hated Lizzie. Given the argument that had gone over earlier, I’d say it was both. I finally had a chance to ask Lizzie about her.
“Who is Natasha?” I asked.
Lizzie looked down into her lap. “My twin sister.” She said.
“Your twin?” I asked.
“We’re identical, we had a fight. We haven’t spoken in a year.” She told me.
“What happened?” I asked.
“We let a guy come between us and our band. Tashy left and I haven’t seen her since.” Lizzie was on the verge of tears. “I blame myself.”
“Can you tell me what exactly happened?” I said.
“He was her boyfriend of two years, but he wanted me and one day, he attacked me, and when I told Tashy, she called me a ‘dirty, skanking, slut.’ She never let me finish. I was torn into pieces.” Lizzie was crying now. Her blue eyes were leaking, causing her make-up to run. “I want to see her, but at the same time, I don’t.”
I cupped my hand around her chin and brought her face up to meet mine. “Everything will be fine. Now dry your eyes, and go see Bill about your make-up.”
Lizzie smiled. Then leaned in and hugged me.

*Later*

We were meeting Natasha at the airport. Lizzie had changed clothes and was now wearing a black mini-skirt, a form-fitting Green Day shirt, fishnets, and boots. Bill had done her make-up similar to his. I was right, they were going to be the best of friends. She was standing behind him, trying to control her breathing. I feared that she was going to pass out again. Her cousin, John, had given her an inhaler, which she was using in five minute intervals.
“Lizzie, calm down.” Bill told her.
“I’m trying. You’re not the one who had a major fight with your twin and is now facing her for the first time in a year.” Lizzie snapped.
Bill opened his mouth to say more, but was interrupted by a girl’s screams.
“Lizzie! Omigosh! I missed you!” a voice identical to Lizzie’s said.
I turned to see a girl who was the mirror of Lizzie’s in everyway but style. Natasha was wearing a pair of purple skinny jeans, a black Tokio Hotel shirt that was torn artistically, a pair of black heels, and a fedora. Her hair was as long as Lizzie’s but was dyed red and blonde. Her eye make-up was done in purple. She ran towards Lizzie and hugged her. judging by the look on Lizzie’s face, she was squeezing the life out of her.
“I have E-mailed you over a zillion times! You never answered me! And you changed you number!” Natasha was saying. “I wanted to apologize! Brad was a jerk! He told me the truth after I left and…and…” Natasha’s eyes were tearing up.
“Tashy! Calm it down! I understand! I forgive you as long as you’ll forgive me and shut up so we can get on the bus. I can sense tons of Tokio Hotel and Riot City fans on their way to attack us.” Lizzie said, peeling herself off of her twin. With that said we returned to the bus.

Lizzie’s POV

I sat down with Natasha and had a long talk. At the end of it, we were friends again. Bill wanted to know who had done her make-up and they were now sitting on the floor of the living room, exchanging beauty tips. Bill was wiping off his make-up and Tashy was doing the same. I went in and sat down next to Tom.
“What’re they doing?” I asked.
“They’re going to do each other’s make up, I guess. Bill never lets anyone do his make-up.” He told me.
“Same goes for Tashy.” I said.
Tom laughed. They looked so cute sitting on the floor applying make-up to each other. What was next? Hair styling?
We watched our twins give each other makeover’s with the biggest smiles on our faces. When they were down, they asked us our opinions.
“What do you think?” Bill asked me. His eyes were done in pink. I didn’t know if he had seen this or not.
“Look for yourself…” I said slowly. And he did. Instead of screaming, he laughed.
“I look hot in pink, don’t you think so Tomi?” he said.
“No.” Tom said.
“Well, I like it. Thank you, Tashy.” He said hugging her. Did he just get away with calling her Tashy? No one but me calls her Tashy!
“Your welcome Billa. Lizzie! How do I look?” she asked me. her eyes were done in hot purple and neon green. It may sound ugly, but the way Bill did it, it look good.
“Like Rainbow Brite.” I laughed. “It looks good.” I elbowed Tom’s side.
“Yeah, it does.” He said.
Mike came into view. “I’m hungry.” He announced to no one in particular.
“Me too.” Tom agreed.
“Yeah, now that I think of, I’m hungry too.” I agreed.
The question was, what would we have?
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy, Comment, Subscribe.
Bitte?