Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Six

Bill’s POV

After Mike came in and announced that he was hungry, a huge debate had gone over to decide on what we were going to eat.
“I want pizza!” Georg said.
“No we had pizza earlier!” Tom said. “I want Chinese food.”
“Ew! No! I want…Skittles!” Natasha said. Every looked at her oddly. “What?” she added.
“Well, I want Mexican.” John said and Mike agreed.
“Ewwie!” I said. “Let’s have fish sticks!”
“Bill, you’re nasty.” Gustav said, throwing a cup at me.
Lizzie stood up. “WE ARE ALL GOING TO EAT PANCAKES AND YOU ARE ALL GOING TO LIKE IT!” she bellowed in a voice that would have made me shit my pants as a child.
“And what if we don’t?” Tom asked, being a smart ass.
“THEN YOU WILL EAT DOG FOOD!” Lizzie shouted. Tom cringed and shut up.
Everyone went quiet. Lizzie scares me now. But, I still like her all the same. She’s good people. Her sister, was better people to me.
Lizzie told the bus driver to stop at a diner. Once we had stopped, she got off and came back later with bags of different types of pancakes. Everyone got up and chose their favorite kind we all sat around the TV eating.
“Let’s watch a movie!” Georg said.
“Oooh! Let’s watch ‘The Notebook’!” I said.
“NO!” everyone but Natasha said.
“I want to watch it!” Natasha cried. I beamed at her. Finally! Someone who understood me! Lizzie got up and runs to the back. She emerged soon after, toting several movies. She dumped them on to the floor. Tom leaned in and grabbed a movie called “White Chicks” and put it in. As we watched it, I kept thinking ‘Wow, this is so fucking stupid.’
Natasha groaned. “I hate this stupid ass movie!”
“Do you want to watch ‘The Notebook’ in my bunk with me?” I asked her in a tone so low, that no one could hear me.
“Fuck yeah. Fuck this idiot movie.” She replied. We got up and went to the back and crawled into my bunk. I put the movie in and Natasha curled up next to me. Well, she had no other choice. We were in a small space and personal space was definitely not an option. We both fell asleep before the end of the movie.

Tom’s POV

It was in the middle of the movie, when I noticed that Bill and Natasha weren’t in the room. I nudged Lizzie, who was leaning up against me.
“Huh?” she asked.
“I wonder where Bill and your sister went.” I smirked.
“Probably somewhere to fix their make up.” Lizzie laughed.
“I’m going to go find out.” I said getting up. I went straight to Bill’s bunk. What I saw was probably the cutest and weirdest thing I had ever seen in my life.
Bill and Natasha were sleeping, in the same bunk. They were curled up all romantic like. Natasha had her head on Bill’s chest and Bill’s arm was around her waist. I looked at the small TV. They were watching ‘The Notebook’.
I went back to the living room. I grabbed Lizzie’s hand and pulled her into the hallway.
“What!” she said, irritated. I pointed at Bill’s bunk.
“Aww! They look so cute!” she laughed. Then she took out her phone and took several pictures. I did the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter goes to once again, LetMeRise..LetMeFall.
Those who comment first, get the next chapter dedcated to them.
Enjoy.
Comment/subscribe. Bitte.