You Got Me Laughing While I Sing

Chapter Twenty

Someone shook my arm, waking me up. After the boys left last night, Kelsey and me got really bored.
“ Casey! Up now!” My mum shook my arm even harder. I groaned and sat up. Kelsey was already in the bathroom, having a shower.
“ Y’know, why are you the hardest to wake up?” Mum asked, shaking her head. I gave her a weak smile.
“ Because I was first born.” I replied, smartly. My mum shook her head again and laughed.
“ That’s true. Anyway, Big Rob will pick you up in an hour and a half; your dad and me are taking Leah to school and having a meeting with the head teacher about tour.” My mum informed me. I smiled and nodded my head. She kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. I jumped off the bed and ran towards the bathroom door.
“ Kels, hurry up please?” I said, smacking my hands against the wood.
“ I will.” She replied. I smiled and sat back on my bed. I heard my parents say goodbye and the front door shut. I, once again, jumped off my bed and ran to my iHome. I pulled my iPod into it, and blasted Tonight. I smirked as Kelsey walked out, dressed for the day.
“ Well, here we are again, throwing punch lines, no one wins.” I sang, loudly as I danced around my room. Kelsey laughed as she grabbed the hairdryer. I smiled at her as my phone buzzed. I skipped over to it, revealing that I had a text.
So, I had an idea… -Nick.<3 I laughed.
“ Nick has an idea.” I told Kelsey. She threw her head back in laughter.
“ Finally.” She cheered, switching the hairdryer on. I stuck my tongue out at her.
What’s your idea, hun? – Casey.<3 I replied, before shoving my phone down my bra and turning to my closet. I looked over at Kelsey to see her wearing shorts, so I decided on a t-shirt with Bee mine on it with a bumblebee on it, and a pair of dungres shorts as well. I threw them onto my bed along with a pair of red low-top Converse. I giggled as my phone went off.
Hun? :) Okay baby, so how about we film you today? Then put it our youtube later so you get out there? :D – Nick.<3 I smiled, that sounded like an awesome idea.
Well done. :) Sounds like a good idea, hun. Right, im getting in the shower now, so don’t text because Kelsey will answer. – Casey.<3

Once I got out of the shower and changed, Kelsey and me slowly made our way downstairs. Big Rob was going to pick us up in 10 minutes, but that was way too long.
“ Coffee?” I asked Kelsey as the two of us walked into the kitchen. She nodded her head, quickly.
“ If I have to spend the day with you and Joe, then yes.” She replied, smirking. I laughed and stuck my tongue out maturely. She hopped onto the side next to me as I poured coffee into our cups. I smiled at her. I nudged her.
“ So Joe loves you?” I sang. She rolled her eyes at me but had this ridiculous smile on her face.
“ It’s weird…we’ve only been together for a week, it seems weird…” She mused to herself. I rolled my eyes at her.
“ But it was so cute how he came out with it. For a second, I thought you were going to bolt…” I said to her. She shook her head.
“ Nope. He makes me feel better, after Mason and all, he makes me feel safe.” She told me. I grinned.
“ You two are so cute together.” I nudged her, making her fall off the side. She giggled then looked at me.
“ We’re cute? You should see you and Nick.” She laughed. I rolled my eyes.
“ Mmmm…” I replied, as the doorbell went. I slowly walked towards the door, pulling it towards me. I was shocked to see a camera being shoved into my face.
“ Hey Joe.” I pushed it away from my face. He laughed and swung the camera around. Nick laughed as he walked in behind him.
“ So today we are filming ‘A day with JB, CB, and her band!’ ” Joe said, bouncing around, waving the camera again. I smiled into it, as Nick sneakily grabbed my hand, out of camera view.

“ Go and annoy my guitar player.” I told him. He skipped off into the kitchen, the camera attached to his hand. I turned and smiled at Nick.
“ Hello baby.” He smirked. I laughed and rolled my eyes.
“ And you leave the camera with Joe.” I replied. He smiled; leaning forwards and gave me a little kiss on the lips. I blushed as he pulled away. He ran his free hand across my newly red cheek.
“ Mmm…you’re cute when you blush.” He whispered. I think I blushed even harder. Nick laughed and kissed my cheek. We both shot apart as Joe came back in, dragging Kelsey with him by her hand. I knitted my eyebrows together, a smirk across my lips.
“ Mmm…what were you two doing in there?” I asked. Joe shrugged his shoulders.
“ Just talking about the band with the camera. Why did you think we were doing?” He answered, giving Kelsey’s hand a squeeze. I rolled my eyes.
“ The record light isn’t on. Both your hair and lips give it away.” I smiled, proud of myself. The two of them giggled like little kids. I rolled my eyes and Joe let go of Kelsey’s hand, flicking the video camera on. Joe turned it to Nick and me. I smiled.
“ So, Miss Brooke. What are we going today?” Joe practically yelled. I laughed softly.
“ Today, im recording three new songs, and have a photo shoot for my album. So let’s go.” I smiled. Joe flicked the camera off and walked out of the house, Nick running after him, winding him up about making out with Kelsey. I winked at her as I picked my phone and keys up. She rolled her eyes and walked out. I shut the door behind me, locking it. I tucked the both of them into my pockets, before skipping over to the SUV where Big Rob and all four Jonas’s sat. I smiled at everyone, before squeezing in.

“ I don’t know, yellow?” I answered. Joe thought it would be clever to start playing 20 questions so the ‘fans’ could get to know me. He just asked me, ‘if you could be any colour, what would you be?’
“ Mmm…okay. When your birthday?” Joe asked, shoving the camera into my face. I was sitting right at the back, Nick sitting next to me, his hand wrapped around mine. He was being cautious; neither of us wanted anyone to know. Kelsey and Joe, on the other hand, didn’t care.
“ I share my birthday with the most awesome person ever!” I cheered. Frankie whooped next to Kevin, who had his phone clamped to his hand. I laughed.
“ That’s right. Frankie Jonas! This year, I’ll be 17, and Frankie will be 9.” I held my free hand to high five him. Our hands made a horrible whip noise, and my hand started to hurt. I whimpered.
“ That’s true. So who is your favourite band?” Joe had this ridiculous smile on his face. I rolled my eyes.
“ If I don’t say you guys, you are going to beat me on tour, aren’t you?” I asked, sceptical. Joe, Nick and Kevin nodded at the same time.
“ Pretty much.” Kevin said, lifting on shoulder. I laughed.
“ THE JONAS BROTHERS!” I cheered. Joe laughed. Nick gave my hand a squeeze and laughed.
“ We don’t need you to tell us we’re awesome…we have Big Rob for that…” Joe spun the camera to Big Rob, who was driving and on the phone to Paul at the same time.
“ Joe, get that camera out my face.” He said, making us all laugh. Joe pouted and said his goodbyes, before turning off the camera. He smiled at us.
“ Casey, I think many people are going to like you.” He said. I grinned at him.
“ I hope…” I whispered. Nick kissed the back of my hand.
“ You don’t need to hope, they are going to like you.” I kissed his lips, the two us of smiling. Everyone groaned and the two us of pulled away, smiling like fools.
“ If you don’t like it, don’t watch.” I laughed, resting my head on Nick’s shoulder.

We walked into the recording studio, after being mobbed by a load of paparazzi. The boys didn’t seem to care, they smiled and waved. I flopped onto the couch. Paul looked at me and shook his head.
“ You. Up. In there.” He pointed to the recording booth. I sighed heavily as Joe flicked on the video recorder. I smiled into it and Joe spun it around.
“ This is Josh Croyden, he plays drums for Casey. And this is Caitlin Brazier, she’s a bassist, and this is the awesome, Luke Davis for keyboards.” Joe introduced everyone; they seemed to be quite content with Joe’s recording. Paul gave me one more look and I laughed.
“ Im going. Im going.” Paul laughed, smiling at me. I wandered in, the band following me. Joe shoved the camera up to the glass; I stuck my tongue out as I put on the headphones.
“ What song do you wanna do to start with?” Paul asked. I shrugged my shoulders.
“ Let’s do Change. You lot haven’t heard it yet.” I replied, smiling. I picked up my acoustic guitar as Kelsey picked up her electric. I smirked at her.
“ Let’s go.” Joe screamed as we got all set up. I smiled, playing the chords. I allowed everyone to settle into it, Joe had the camera on a stool in the booth.
“ And it’s a sad picture, the final blow hits you. Somebody else gets what you wanted again and you know it’s all the same, another time and place, repeating history and you’re getting sick of it. But I believe in whatever you do. And I’ll do anything to see it through.”

I slumped onto my stool. I had to redo Change three times; Paul didn’t seem to be happy with it. Frankie was lying across Nick, the two of them looking down the photos on my phone. There was nothing on there, but I could see Nick sending things to his phone. Joe was annoying Kevin so much, that Kevin stormed out and went to get us all Starbucks. Good guy. I slurped some Frapachino up, and then smiled at Joe and Nick.
“ Okay, Catch Me.” I told Paul. He nodded his head, allowing the tech-guy to play with some of the knobs and dials on it. I smiled at Kelsey.
“ Ready to blow their minds?” I asked my band. They smirked. I changed something’s on Catch Me. At the end, we all started to rock out. I smiled as Paul gave me the nod. I started to play the guitar, letting my voice take over. A massive grin stretched across my face as Kelsey stood up. I smiled at her.
“ And I can see this unravelling, you’re love is where im falling, so please don’t catch me. If this is love, please don’t break me, im giving up so just catch me.” Me and Kelsey rocked out, dancing around like loons. As we finsihed the song, I turned to Joe and Nick. They were both standing there, their mouths wide open. I high-fived Kelsey and the rest of my band. That was our aim, to make everyone speechless. Paul called a five minute break. I put my guitar on the floor and walked out. I smiled at both boys.
“ You like it?” I asked, embarrased. Nick grinned, jogged towards me and threw both arms around my waist. He spun me around, a loud squeek slipping out of my lips. He laughed and put me back down on the floor. My head spun around, and Nick’s hands grasped my waist so I didn’t fall face first. I smiled at him.
“ You like it then?” I replied, smirking. He nodded his head, pushing his lips against mine. I wrapped both my hands around his neck, as everyone groaned.

I slowly trugded into the recording booth. Last song, White Horse. I sighed as I started to sing. This song is one I didn’t want to sing. I tried everything to get Drew out of my head, and then Nick came along, wiping it away. He was like my gurdian angel, he could make me happy, even if I was sad. I know we have only been going out a day, but it was true. And what people say about that, is love at first sight. Yeah, I maybe in love with Nick, but no way was I going to tell him. It seemed silly, and childish. But with Drew, I don’t think I was ever properly in love with him. Maybe I liked the thought of us together, then he went and cheated on me with that slut, I realized it was stupid. Us together was one of the worst things I’ve done. So he didn’t break my heart, he just let me down. How can someone break your heart if they don’t have it? I smiled as the song came to an end. I saw Nick, his jaw tight. I didn’t realize I was crying until Kelsey told me.
“ Case, why you crying?” She whispered to me. I touched under my eye, pulling my glasses. Tears seemed to have settled under my eyelids. I sighed, smiling softly.
“ Because everything is perfect now.” I replied, grinning. Kelsey laughed and nodded her head.
“ Too right.” She replied, laughing. I high-fived her, before walking out. Kelsey followed me, walking over to Joe, the two of them watching me. I sat down on the couch, letting everyone tell me how amazing I did. I smiled at them all. Nick slowly walked towards me, sitting down. He sighed softly.
“ Is it okay if I hit Drew?” He growled. I turned to him, my eyebrows narrowed.
“ Huh?” I asked, confused. Nick sighed, softly.
“ He broke your heart.” He said. I laughed, flinging my head back. Nick watched me with curious eyes.
“ Babe, he didn’t break my heart. It seems to be all there. He just let me down. Breaking my heart implies that he had hold of it. And he didn’t.” I explained, trying not to laugh at his face. Nick let of a breath of air and he smiled.
“ Me on the other hand?” He smirked. I smiled again.
“ Yeah…” As it was some explaination.

We sat in the car, bored on the way to my photoshoot. My band had disappeared, Caitlin and Josh had a date, and Luke had some family thing. Kevin had Danielle pick both him and Frankie up because the two of them were whining. Me and Nick lied on one row of seats, and Kelsey and Joe took up another. Paul was in the front chatting with Big Rob about what a massive star I will be. That made me smile.
“ You guys packed yet?” Joe asked me and Kelsey. Kelsey and Leah were packed, yes, me on the other hand, wasn’t quite.
“ Not yet. Got some other things to pack.” I informed them. Kelsey laughed.
“ You have four days to pack it.” She told me, as if I didn’t know that I was going on my tour. I didn’t realize it was Tuesday already. I slumped, pushing Nick’s feet off my lap.
“ We packed ages ago…” Joe smirked, proud of himself. I laughed.
“ And that solves the smell problem.” I muttered. Joe gasped, turning around and hitting me in the head.
“ Dude, don’t hit my girlfriend.” Nick defending me, smacking Joe on the back. Kelsey turned around and hit Nick in the stomach. I laughed.
“ Don’t hit my boyfriend.” She replied, winking at me. I laughed even more.
“ Don’t hit my brother.” Joe smacked Kelsey thigh. She turned to him, smacking him over the head. We all sat in silence.
“ Oww…” Joe whimpered, rubbing the back of his head. We all burst into laughter at Joe’s pathetic-ness. I turned to Nick slowly and smiled. I rested my head in his lap. He started to run his fingers through my hair, smiling down at me. His Blackberry was digging me in the head. I pulled it out of his jeans pocket and went down it. I looked at his background.
“ Mmmm…change of background.” I sat up, kissing his lips, letting the camera go off. He laughed.
“ Gee, thanks.” He replied, still laughing. I looked at it, smiling. I set it as his background and gave it back.
“ There you go.”

We pulled up at the place where my photoshoot was being held. It looked like some old warehouse. I smiled at Nick as we all climbed out of the car. He slid his fingers through mine as the six of us made our way to the door. Kelsey was situated on Joe’s back, her fingers locked around his neck. I really wanted her to strangle him. Paul walked in front of us, complaining that we are walking to slow. We laughed and hurried up. Some woman came over to us, smiling.
“ Right, Casey, im Rebecca. Im going to be your stylist today. Me and my team will be doing your hair, make-up and clothes. Okay?” She smiled at me. I nodded.
“ Sounds great.” I replied, smiling back. She told me to follow her and we walked into a different room, where clothes were hanging on racks, and make-up everyone. I sat in the chair, everyone else sat around on the couches.
“ So first of all, we’ll start with your hair. We are going to curl it, that okay?” Rebecca asked. I smiled and nodded my head. She grinned and someone came over and started to curl my hair with curling tongs. Nick came over and stood next to me.
“ Hey hun.” I smiled at him. He laughed, throwing his head back.
“ Hey baby. You excited?” He asked. I nodded my head.
“ Mmm…very excited!” I replied, grinning. Nick laughed again.
“ You are excited easy aren’t you?” He asked. Me, Kelsey and Joe burst into giggles, our hands covering our mouth. I knew I wasn’t aloud to move, because my hair would go all funny. Nick rolled his eye at me.
“ You guys are so mature, aren’t you?” He asked us. I smiled at him.
“ Yup. Im nearly 17.” I told him. Nick knitted his eyebrows together and shook his head.

“ Smile!” The photographer, Freddy said, again and again and again. I fell in love with the dress I was wearing. I let Kelsey chose it for it. It was black and had a massive pink bow on the back. And the high heels made me taller than everyone, but Big Rob.
“ Someone put the radio on!” Rebecca yelled, as she look through the rows of clothes. Some random person switched it on.
“ Oh my god, I love this song!” Kelsey screamed as Burin’ up played. We all laughed at the coincidence of that song playing. I laughed and started to dance around and sing. Freddy seemed to love it, so he took more photos. I walked over to one of the disco balls and picked it up. Freddy seemed to love it all as I danced around to the music.
“ CHANGE!” He yelled, scaring me. I laughed and walked over to Rebecca. She grinned at me.
“ You’re a natural.” She told me. I thanked her as she started to take the hair extensions out. This time, I let Nick decide what I wear this time. He walked over to me, holding a red dress.
“ Wow, Nick. It’s gorgeous.” I said. Nick grinned.
“ So it’ll look perfect on you.” He is such a mush ball. I slid the dress on after my hair and make-up had been redone. I walked back to the set, where there was a green background. I looked at Freddy, giving him a confused look.
“ We are doing headshots.” He told me. I nodded and grinned at him. I walked over, and he snapped photos of me. There was plenty of me smiling, but then I stopped. My face started to hurt. I looked down, pushing my hair up.
“ I love it!” He yelled, taking more.

I yawned and rested my head against Nick’s shoulder. They’d spent 5 hours taking photos. My feet ached from wearing heels all the time; I was actually relived to wear my dungres and Converse. Nick laughed and kissed my forehead.
“ Tired baby?” He asked. I nodded my head as he helped me into the car. I did up my seatbelt and laid my head in Nick’s lap. He started to run his fingers through my hair, like he did earlier. I yawned again.
“ Go to sleep hun.” He said. I smiled at him and closed my eyes. I heard him sigh softly.
“ Three days.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank, HannahDoodle-x, my bestest friend, for the new layout. :)
I love it.
Comment please?!
Livvy.
By the way, Which one for Casey album? ;)
Image
or
Image