Undiscovered Evil

New Day of Nothingness

Morning soon rose up from the horizon; birds chirped and sang their song that seemed beautiful to the understandable. My eyes opened but I felt asleep still. Plus I felt so cold, not like before when I was with Demetri. He wasn’t there. ‘Where the hell did he get off to?’ I asked my mind. Not expecting an answer anytime soon. It didn’t mater though it was a small apartment and not much places to go without driving someplace. Reluctantly, I got up from the bed and walked to the full sized mirror. I looked myself over to now see I was in a black tank top with a fairy on it, and black shorts. ‘I have to find out how I’m changing sooner or later before I turn out to be in some weird clothes.’ I yawned, and walked out.

There came the smell of bacon, French toast, and eggs, like my grandma used to make when the family visited. The aroma was appealing so my feet just moved to where it was coming from. In the kitchen was…. ALEX AND DANI!? “GUYS!” They both turned around and opened their mouths to say something and then running to hug me. “Oh, my god, when did you guys get here?”
“We got here about thirty minutes ago and started cooking your favorite, we even saw your boyfriend, and nice chose.” They winked at the same time that made my face heat up.
“Aw why are you blushing Natalie?” It was Demetri; he was standing in the doorway leaning on it with a smexy grin. What I did notice the most was that he was in nothing but shorts. “Um...nothing…” The blush line now covered my face; I hid my face in my hands and stepped back into Alex and Dani.
“Someone’s shy, well anyways you two get out so we can go back to cooking.” Alex said waving a spoon around, she shooed us out of the kitchen and into the living room.
“Where did Lynsey, Lucifer, Basil, and Damian go?” I asked. “Lynsey and Lucifer went out for today, and the others are still here just not awake.” Well I guess it was okay, and Lynsey can spend some quality time with Lucifer. That made me smile, thinking about how cute those two are. Young and in love.
“So do you have anything planed for today?” Demetri asked. “Well I was supposed to go to school today but since I missed it, I’ll just wait until tomorrow, and we can take this time to get you guys in the school too.” He came back over, rapping his arms around my shoulders.
“But then I’ll be separated from you.” He whined in a baby tone. “Well maybe I can ask for then to put you in the same classes as me.” Demetri gave a big smile that showed his fangs a little.
“Great, I can’t wait.” We talked more and more about all about school and other things he should do to fit in and not look out of the ordinary. Lynsey and Lucifer came home late and went right to her room. Demetri and I were watching TV while Damien, Basil, Alex, and Dani were getting acquainted. I thought Damien and Alex were cute together and Basil seemed to be interested in Dani.
“So Natalie you got us all situated for school tomorrow?” Demetri asked laying his head on my shoulder.
“Yeah, you got all the same classes as me, which took me forever to do so be glad I did.” He smiled a toothy grin, which made me smile back. We all got to in bed, all sharing a bed in fact. Lynsey and Lucifer stayed in her room; Alex, Damien, Dani, and basil stayed in the guest room with two beds; and Demetri and I in my room. Demetri, while I was reading my book, was holding, pulling, and kissing me. I tried hard to concentrate on the story but after a while of it I was getting distracted. “What do you want Demetri?” I turned to him kind of annoyed.
“I want you to love me, pay attention to me.” He winked a little taking the book away and pulling me closer. He turned off the light on my side and made it so I couldn’t move from his arms. “You suck.” I whispered from his chest. I felt his smirk as we drifted off to sleep.