Status: Finished

Sometimes I Have No Idea Where I'm Going With This...

Is It Sexual?

I ran off the bus with everyone following me, then stopped suddenly.

"Hey Shhhaaannnneeeee," I wined.
"Jump on," he said while turning around so I could jump on his back.

"Uhh Kitty Kat we don't know where to go and why are we at a park?" Shane asked.I leaned forward so I could whisper in his ear.

"Look behind you love," I said slowly. As I said it he turned around to find a two story house.

"I thought you had an apartment," Dawn said.

"Compared to yours and Jordie's house it is," I said while getting off Shanes back. I skipped over to the house.

"You guys coming?" I asked while patting my pockets.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I went around to the back to get the spare the key with everyone once again following me gaping at my pool. I walked to the edge of it then ran up to the house and jumped up to the window sill and reached up to grab the key.

"Shane!" I yelled and he walked over to where I was hanging from.

"Yeah Kait?" He asked.

"Can you please catch me?" I asked nicely. He stood so he could catch me bridel style. I let go and fell backwards into his arms.

"Thanks Shay," I said as he put me down.

"Just promise me you'll never do that again," he said.

"Aww you're so cute when you're worried," I said while unlocking my house.

"Woah..." Everyone said.

"What?" I asked innocently.

They were all looking around my living room. The couches were purple and every thing else was black, the walls were white except for 1 that was black with purple dots.

"This is awesome," Krystal said.

"Yeah the colour scheme for the house is purple, black and white," I explained while I walked over to my phone and pushed play so I could listen to my messages.9 were from my mum asking where I was, which I deleted, the last 1 was from Kyle which I let play.

'Message received 1:15pm Thursday 16th January, Hey Kait you know how I said I don't wont to date you anymore? I was wrong I can't live without you. It was wrong dumping you through text, it was so wrong off me. I'm sorry I tried to rub it in your face after your show tonight with that blond bimbo.You had every right to punch her in the face.'

I turned around to see everyone looking at me. The Maine and All Time Low looked the most shocked where as Dawn, Jordyn, Krystal, Charlie, Monica, Kane, Litisha, Shane and Ash looked sympathetic.

"You punched someone in the face?" Zack asked.

"Pfftt. me? Punch someone? Never... I'd never pull someones hair so hard that she falls to the ground then punch her in the face."

"Kitty Kat did you do that?" Shane asked.

"Ummm... No?" I said while slowly walking backwards with my hands up but I ended up backing into someone. I looked up to see Jack. I hid behind him while Shane was still walking towards me. Next thing I knew I was on the floor with Shane stradling me. So being the nice person I am I used his weakness against him. I sat up and kissed him, flipping him over. I then got up and ran upstairs, as no one knew their way around my house, while Shane was still lying on the floor stunned. I got changed into boxes and a singlet and went back downstairs.

"Okay, I have something to ask you guys," Alex said.

"Ohh is it sexual?" I asked as I sat on Jack.

"No," I pretended to cry into Jacks chest. "We want you and Skucbrats to come on Warped tour."

END!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Will be a sequel for when they're on warped tour.
and there'll be heaps of all time low, the maine and others!!!