Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Camisado

And The Self-Esteem To Match

I didn’t sit on the bed for much longer. I wanted to get away, and since I had the opportunity, I moved from Brendon’s side, and off the bed, pacing the small, messy room. Brendon raised an eyebrow at me as he watched me walk back and forth. “What are you doing?” looking at me skeptically, but thankfully, I never got the chance to answer, because I was interrupted by a yell, coming from down the hall.

“Brace face!” I heard a feminine voice yell. Brendon rolled his eyes and huffed. Oh, it must be a sibling.

“What!?” he yelled back in an annoyed tone.

“Where the hell did you put my Blink shirt?” The voice become louder, as the person was coming to closer. I looked down at the shirt and started chewing on my lip. Crap. Footsteps came closer to the door until finally the door was thrown open, and a slender, female version of Brendon Stood in the doorway. She raised an eyebrow at me. “Oh I see how it is,“ she said, smirking at Brendon, who gave her an annoyed look. “So anxious that you had to rip your girlfriend’s shirt off?” she laughed, “God, Bren, don’t you have any respect for clothing?“ Brendon glared at her.

“First of all, Miranda, we didn’t have sex,” he said folding his arms over his chest, “and second, She’s not my girlfriend,” he spat at her, obviously annoyed.

“Well, that’s good. She’s cute. Way out of your league,” she laughed, looking me over a bit, I squirmed a little under her stare. I didn’t like it when people stared at me. “Well, if she’s not your girlfriend, then why is hanging around here, in your room? No self respecting woman would ever come in here.” She mocked him, and walked farther into the room.

“Well, it just so happens that she is my friend,” Miranda gave him a skeptical look, “I don’t know if your familiar with that word, since you don’t seem to have any of those.” He mocked her, wearing a smug smile on his face.

“Go fuck yourself,” she retorted, before turning to me, ignoring Brendon’s glares, “Hi, I’m Miranda,” she said, putting on a smile, “I’m the bitch’s older sister,”

“Hey!” Brendon complained.

“Honey the truth hurts sometimes,” she pretended to comfort him by putting her arm around his shoulders, but she then trapped his head in a lock, making him squirm to try to get free. I like this girl. She’s hardcore. So she’s a little mean to Brendon, but all siblings do that, right? “So, if you didn’t steal my blink shirt because Brendon ripped your shirt while having sex, why are you wearing it?” she asked, raising an eyebrow in my direction.

“Oh- well, I uh-” Brendon shook his head vigorously, and tried to say something, but I couldn’t understand him, “I’m, uh, going to go meet Ryan.” I bit my lip hard at the sound of his name so I wouldn’t cringe. “So for, uh, some reason, Brendon wanted to dress me up.” I shrugged. Miranda grinned, and dropped Brendon on the floor, where he coughed a bit from being strangled.

“Oh really?” she said, becoming interested, “He’s trying to hook you up with that hottie?” she smiled at me. I laughed. Me? Ryan? That’s laughable. Ha! Please. He can’t stand me! And I think he’s an annoying prick! Actually that’s quite the contrary, but you all remember this discussion we had about how I lie to myself, I’m sure.

“Me and Ryan!” I laughed some more. Both her and Brendon looked at me weird. I coughed, and stopped laughing before explaining myself. “Ryan and I hate each other.” I told them with a firm nod. Obviously, I have a problem with lying to others as well. The Urie siblings looked at each other, raising a doubtful eyebrow at each other. Miranda looked back at me and shrugged. I swear to God, these Urie’s know way more than they lead others to believe.

“Well, alright then,” she said, “You mind if I come with you?”

“Nop-” I started, but Brendon’s booming voice cut me off.

“YES!” he yelled, stepping in front of me, “Actually very much so.” He said, glaring at her, “And now, I think it’s time that you leave, Miranda, and go play with you imaginary friends!” he yelled, pushing her out of his room and slamming it behind her, locking it with quick hands. He leaned against the door for a moment and sighed with relief. Now, it was my turn to give him the weird look.

“What the fuck was up with that?” I asked him, as he pushed himself off the door. He sighed, and sat us back down on the bed. Obviously, this was a long story.

“Well,” he started, using his index finger to push his glasses farther up on his nose, “My sister and Ryan have…”Please don’t say kids, please, please please. “history.” I held back a sigh of relief, which I replaced with indifference.

“So?” I said bluntly. Brendon rolled his eyes.

“Please girl, don’t act like you don’t care. We all know you do.” He said, smiling knowingly at me.

“All?” I asked, keeping an indifferent face, even though I felt like my teeth were going to start chattering from being so self-conscious.

“Yes, all. Spencer, me, Miranda, and even my mom!” he said, looking at me with wide eyes. I laughed him off. Damn, Mrs. Urie knew? Am I that obvious?! “And the fact that you didn’t deny a single word I just said, just proves my point even more!” he said, smiling as he poked me in the arm. I rubbed my arm and glared at him, pouting slightly. “Oh, don’t get all butt hurt about it,” he said, playing as he rolled his eyes, “I swear I won’t tease you!” he said, laughing at me.

“Shut the hell up,” I snapped, my eyebrows in a knot as I scowled at him, with a look that could have killed. He put his hands up in defense, looking away from me for a moment.

“Alright! Alright! Come on, lets just finish getting you ready.” He said, standing and walking towards the door, pulling me along. I sighed. Brendon so didn’t ask me to hang out with Ryan so that he could figure out what to get him for his birthday. God, I’m an idiot.

So, I bring you back to the bush, the bush I’m stuck inside of, spying on Ryan’s house until he comes out. I don’t understand why we're in this bush. I mean really, why can’t I just walk over and knock on his door?

I sighed as I sat there, waiting for Brendon’s “signal” so I could go out and “woo” Ryan. I have no idea why in hell I agreed to this. I mean really. Why on earth did I listen to him? But before I could back out of his little scheme he started screaming at me in that annoying little whisper yell that he had done before.

“GEN! He’s coming!” he said, grabbing a hold on my shirt. Wait what?! Oh God, my stomach hurts. Wait, am I nervous? Oh God yes. What am I going to say? I don’t want to talk to him! He doesn’t want to talk to me!

“Brendon, please don’t make me do this!” I begged him, my eyes pleading.

“Sorry sweetheart, there’s no backing out now!” he said, pushing me towards my doom. I shook my head furiously and grabbed onto his shirt. “Go on!” Brendon hissed in a whisper as the two of us crouched behind a bush, “It’s now or never, so get your skinny little ass out there!” he whispered again, scolding me.

“But Brendo-”

“GO!”

“Come on, Bren!” but it was too late, he had already pushed me out of the bush. I looked frantically at the door as the knob turned. Oh, shit. Run Genevieve! Run! I screamed at myself to do something, but I couldn’t move. I saw him step out of the house and I practically had a panic attack. I looked back at Brendon, hoping for support, but he simply insisted that I move forward. Thankfully, Ryan’s back was to me and he couldn’t see that Brendon and I had been having a stake out at his house for the past hour. What do I do? I can’t just stand here. I was suddenly pulled back into the bush. God, all this jolting around cannot be good for me. I turned my head to look at Brendon with wide eyes. “What the fuck, Brendon!” I said, in an astonished tone.

“If you don’t walk over there and talk to him, we’re gonna do this every day until you do,” he warned me, glaring. I rolled my eyes as I stood and brushed myself off.

“Determined much?” I said sarcastically. He gave me a look. “Alright! Jesus,” I said, before starting to walk away from him. He smirked as I walked out of the bush. I could still see Ryan walking along the sidewalk, and he wasn’t too far away. I really don’t want to do this anymore, so I suppose it’s now, or never. I sighed and began running towards the skinny boy. I can’t believe I’m doing this. “Hey Ryan!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ello there, would you like some tea? Sorry, I was feeling British today.

Here's your super awesome, amazing chapter. Love it, sex it, masturbate to it.
kidding!

Comments Rock and Roll.

PEACE, LOVE, &BLINK-182,
--MAPPIE