Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Camisado

I've Got Troubled Thoughts

“Go on!” Brendon hissed in a whisper as the two of us crouched behind a bush, “It’s now or never, so get your skinny little ass out there!” he whispered again, scolding me.

“But Brendo-”

“GO!”

Before I go on, maybe I should start at the beginning of the day, before I ended up inside a bug-infested bush with Brendon, the most annoying little bastard I’ve ever been friends with.

It was nine in the morning when a loud greeting flooded into my ears. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned how absolutely horrible I am to people in the morning, but I am. I groaned and rolled over, throwing a pillow over my head as I let out a muffled “go away”. A hearty laugh was heard, and this indicated that the annoying kid from next store was in my room, laughing at me, at nine o’ clock in the morning, on a day off.

“Oh miss Genny! It’s time to get up!” he exclaimed in a singsong voice as he neared my bed.

“What idiot let you into my house at such an hour?” I asked, as I rolled over and blinked my eyes in annoyance, but more so that I could see him more clearly. He smiled and waved happily at me. I don’t how he can stand me, or how I can stand him for that matter. We’re complete opposites. He’s so chipper and vivacious, and I’m so dull and depressing. It’s a wonder two people such as us can be friends.

Are we friends? No, I still haven’t gotten past that question. In fact, I’ve been on it for quite awhile now, haven’t I? I just really don’t think that anyone could ever love me or care for me, much less be my friend.

“Oh your lovely aunt did!” he said, grinning like a mad man as he much on a chocolate chip cookie that was held in his hand. “She gave me this cookie too!” He said, putting in front of my face so that it was about a centimeter from my nose. I pushed his cookie aside with a blank face.

“That’s nice Brendon,” I said nonchalantly, “Now, what do you want?”

“Genny! We’ve got tons of stuff to do today!” He whinnied, nibbling on his cookie.

“Tons of stuff to do?” I looked at him incredulously. “Brendon, in case you haven’t noticed, it’s a Sunday, and on Sunday, you go to church and I sleep in, we went over this last week.” I said, sitting up in bed. “Speaking of church, why aren’t you there right now?” I questioned, raising an eyebrow at him. He took another bite of his cookie and shrugged.

“I told the rents I was sick so I could get out of it,” he said, with a devilish grin on his face. I laughed,

“Bad little Mormon boy.” I mock scolded, with a joking smile.

"Besides, we've got to get you up so you can go meet Ryan," he said, a little lower in volume.

"What!!?"I exclaimed, now fully awake. "R-ryan?" I stuttered. God, I stuttered? I don't stutter. I covered my mouth in shock as I realized i had just stuttered. God damn, Ryan. "I can't see Ryan, Brendon," I insisted, "Look what he does to me!"

"But you promised!" Brendon whined, making that puppy-dog-face that always gets to me.

I sighed, and closed my eyes for a moment in defeat, "Fine," I caved, "But put those fish lips away," I said, crossing my arms.

“Haha, very funny, but please, darling, can’t we get moving here!” he commanded, eating the last bit of his cookie as he went to rummage through my drawers. He opened them up and started to chaotically search through them. He threw things out at me as he dug deeper and deeper. He was making a giant mess that I would have to come back and clean later, but I was too tired to stop his monstrous rampage. Soon, he seemed to have found what he was looking for and yelled, “ AHA!” in excitement. “Perfect,” he said in a thoughtful voice as he held a few articles of clothing in his arms, “But it’s missing something…” he trailed off as he walked over to my closet. I looked at him curiously.

“Brendon, what the hell are you doing?” he shushed me rather rudely and continued his search opening the closet doors and going through it. I sighed and decided that it was time to get up, since Brendon obviously wasn’t going to leave me alone anytime soon. I walked into the bathroom and did my normal routine. Brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, put on loads of deodorant (This damn heat is driving me crazy), and washed my face, and when I walked back into the room, it looked like a hurricane had hit, Hurricane Brendon. My mouth dropped open. How could one tiny boy do so much damage over the course of a few minutes?

“I found you an outfit,” he said happily as he walked over to me and handed it over. My mouth was still open, but he only chuckled and closed it. “Sweetheart, you’re drooling,” he said. I scowled at him. For some reason, lately he had felt the need to dress me, and call me stupid little nicknames in a gay-boy accent while he did it. Don’t ask me why, because I couldn’t tell you. Brendon is a very odd boy. “ But it needs something…” he said thoughtfully as he looked over the large pile of clothes. “Maybe my sister will have something,” he contemplated, “Yes!” he screamed excitedly, before he took a hold of my clothes and me and dragged me out of my house. I quickly slipped on a pair of slippers, which just happened to be my aunt’s bunny slippers. I didn’t bother to tell my mother where I was going, as she was probably not even up yet. I heard my aunt say good bye to me as Brendon pulled me away. He pulled me up the stairs and into his room. “Wait here!” he said with a large grin as he sat me down on his bed and left the room. I looked at the spot where he had stood with shock. Damn, that boy moves fast, and before I had the chance to catch my breath, he was back, throwing clothes into my face. I peeled the clothes from my face sent a furious glare at him. He just rolled his eyes and waved me off. “Just get dressed, Miss bunny slippers.” I blushed and shifted my feet uncomfortably. He giggled and closed the door.

I slipped off my tank top and pajama pants, and put on the clothes Brendon had given me. Tight straight leg blue jeans, black high top converse, A black blink-182 tee shit and a dark green cardigan, did he realize that it was a thousand fucking degrees outside? I walked out of the room crossing my arms, glaring at Brendon who was leaning against the wall across from the door lazily. “Brendon,” I said in annoyed tone, “I don’t know if you’ve noticed or not, but It’s one hundred degrees outside,” I said, blinking my eyes in annoyance. “I refuse to wear jeans,”
“But, girlfriend you look gorgeous!” Brendon insisted pushing back into his room and in front of a large full-length mirror. Again, I blinked as I stared at my disturbing body.

“I look hideous.” I said blankly, and not a second later, I heard a gasp and I felt a sharp pain run through the top of my arm.

“What is wrong with you!” Brendon screeched, shaking me a bit, making me feel slightly nauseous. I knew what was coming; I had heard it all before. My friends back in Seattle would tell me all the time. ‘You’re Gorgeous Genevieve,’ ‘So beautiful, Genevieve.’ I them mocked inside my head. Liars, every last one of them. “Genevieve,” he only used my full name when he was super serious, because he knows I hated it, “You are beautiful,” I looked down at my feet not wanting to see the sincere look that was one his face.

“No I’m not,” I muttered, still looking down. I’m hideous. I’m disgusting. I’m weak. I hated showing Brendon this side of me. He didn’t need to see me like this. No one should see me like this. I shook him off, and walked away from him over to the bed where I sat down solemnly, looking down at the hands I had placed in my lap. I felt Brendon come over and hug me from the side. He rubbed my arm comfortingly.

“Sweetheart, you and Ryan have more in common then you think.”

That's exactly what I wanted to hear, Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, well, here's your damn chapter you ungrateful little bitches

Haha, kidding! :] I love you guys. <333

No seriously I do, Thanks for the single comment, It really made my day, especially after getting like no comments since chapter three. Please post more comments, and stop unsubscribing just because I don't post a chapter! PLEASE? I keep getting a star and then losing a star, it's driving me crazy! Please don't unsubscribe. I won't stop updating this story, so unless you feel that this is a total waste of your time and taking up space on your subscriptions list, then delete it, but if you like it, don't get discouraged, I won't go over a month without an update, I promise!

I'm going to shut up now. ^^

I love you!

PEACE, LOVE, & HIGH TOPS,
--MAPPIE